• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Antique Dealer Buying Confirmation

Add confirmation to buying in Antiques Dealer?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add confirmation box before buying item in Antique Dealer.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None

Reason: Safety.

My story: I was checking what buildings India Palace Selection Kit provide and wanted to close window and clicked on the background and accidentally bought rogue hideout.

Visual:
upload_2019-9-16_2-31-8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
ember,when game is allgy and all work slow after 10 seconds when it start ot work again it will accept all previous clicks, so if he clicked, nothing happend, then he clicked again after 5 seconds then 10 seconds later when all clicks got accepted at same time he will buy some thing from shelf, happend to me also and i wrote to support so for this one BIG +1

Emberguard

Legend
when it start ot work again it will accept all previous clicks
I know that's why i was asking.

Preferably I'd like a way for the game to only process a single click whenever exiting a popup rather then confirmation boxes on everything. But understandable if players want a confirmation box.

Status
Not open for further replies.