• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Kraken

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The De kraken is beautiful!
But without animations a little boring to look at.
Besides it’s effectiveness is a little too random.
How often does he hit spearmen :((

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it has an animiation

(if you have turned them on)

Yes but with animations off it is just a little swimmingpool.

Concerning Kraken: I vote for a little ease on positive and nice off topic’s if it gets out of hand we can always say heyyyy you are a troll and off topic!

DeletedUser114563

How often does he hit spearmen :((

Once, I think per show :)

PS. I zoomed my game to 300% + and it doesn't look like a spearman, looks like, how knows what ?

Emberguard

Legend
Mod Note: If we're going to use non-English, any message without a full translation is at risk of being deleted or edited out.

As this is a English only forum it'd be preferable if you stuck to pure English although the occasional non-English may be allowed to slide if a translation is provided in the same post.

DeletedUser99692

Thanks for the above Ember saved me the trouble. Can I point out that this is a Discussion thread if you want to chat use Off Topic please. We Mods don't want to be bad guys just try to stay focused.

DeletedUser

We Mods don't want to be bad guys just try to stay focused.

That’s good news it came across somewhat different but then again it must have been a cultural difference.
I am glad you don’t want to do the things you do.

And yes, English for president!

DeletedUser114563

The Kraken is worth it's weight in gold :)
Just win a battle by the most difficult opponent to kill just vanishing into thin air :)

DeletedUser114563

So good that you did not get it Pedro.

I do get it agent-negative, I'm on level 5 and have a 25% probability, level 6 = 27%, so level 120 = 200% probability more or less or even more, to yours 100% ?

DeletedUser112892

What later, no now :)
Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of doing nothing the whole day but to read the FoE wiki and being on the Forum 24/7 :(
I will just say, first time in my life, you are right.
Until level 10, chances of First Strike grow by 1%. At level 11,they grow by 2%. After level 11, they grow by 0.5-1.5%.