• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Kraken

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Several more off topic posts have been either edited or deleted. Let's try to keep this one on topic from here on in please. For myself, as an infrequent fighter who is progressing only slowly and gets FPs from other GBs (mainly Hagia) what level would you recommend to take Kraken to for the kill chance, and is it worth having just for that?

DeletedUser112892

For myself, as an infrequent fighter who is progressing only slowly and gets FPs from other GBs (mainly Hagia) what level would you recommend to take Kraken to for the kill chance, and is it worth having just for that?
It is great GB because it is small.
It has use for both fighters and farmers. Fighters benefit from "First Strike" ability while FPs are also welcone, while farmers mostly only use it for FPs production.
Now, skyrocketing might not be very welcomed as it needs hell loads of FPs for it (OF GB :P).
For beginning, level 10 is enough, if you want it to have FPs/tile efficiency equal to SoK, level it up to at least level 13.

Agent327

Overlord
Hey folks! Several more off topic posts have been either edited or deleted. Let's try to keep this one on topic from here on in please. For myself, as an infrequent fighter who is progressing only slowly and gets FPs from other GBs (mainly Hagia) what level would you recommend to take Kraken to for the kill chance, and is it worth having just for that?

As an infrequent fighter you should start by looking at the number of fights you do daily. That should be your first lead to determine the level.

DeletedUser99588

If your not fighting much and progressing slowly I wouldn't bother. Concentrate on your Arc and CF. Just do repeating quests and snipe places on GB's. You'll probably progress a lot quicker that way. This seems to have worked well for players during my sabbatical from the game.

DeletedUser111359

It is great GB because it is small.
It has use for both fighters and farmers. Fighters benefit from "First Strike" ability while FPs are also welcone, while farmers mostly only use it for FPs production.
Now, skyrocketing might not be very welcomed as it needs hell loads of FPs for it (OF GB :P).
For beginning, level 10 is enough, if you want it to have FPs/tile efficiency equal to SoK, level it up to at least level 13.

Of course the higher up your other FP GB's get, the price of upgrading a Kraken drops, relatively speaking. I've been upgrading my Hagia on En5 because leveling it twice is cheaper than leveling my Cape once. I haven't needed the happiness in ages. And I have the space to spare.

DeletedUser114563

Another thing I found that doesn't seem right is, that both my Krakens show "current level: 3/10" but I'm only now filling up level 4 on both. In all my other GBs it shows the level you're filling ( or have filled ) and not 6 levels in advance ?

Vesiger

Monarch
Another thing I found that doesn't seem right is, that both my Krakens show "current level: 3/10" but I'm only now filling up level 4 on both. In all my other GBs it shows the level you're filling ( or have filled ) and not 6 levels in advance ?
I'd guess that all your other Great Buildings have been above level 10 for some time?
Remember that the first ten levels are unlocked right from the start - if you unlock multiple levels in advance of using them you will see, for instance, Lighthouse of Alexandria 13/27.

DeletedUser114563

Thank you, I never noticed that.
But all my GBs in all my 4 games show the actual level they are on.

Agent327

Overlord

It shows how many levels you can still fill without using BP's again Perdo. First ten levels come with building it. After that you need to use a full set of BP's to oppen the next level.

DeletedUser114563

It shows how many levels you can still fill without using BP's again Perdo. First ten levels come with building it. After that you need to use a full set of BP's to oppen the next level.
Vesiger had already explained :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

As you can see above a quiet few comments has been deleted due to many rules being broken, we have asked so many time to keep on topic, also please do not insult each other and be polite, my college Emberguard as giving an example of how to keep on topic.

Thank you

DeletedUser114563

Lovely just win a few battles in the Continent map and once the 1st troop just vapourized in one of the fights, it makes it so much easier for you not to waste too much time fighting, one less to kill :)
I love this Kraken :)
Ideal GB to take revenge on plunders :) LOL

Last edited by a moderator: