• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Kraken

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser114563

Works like a dream :)
It occasionally kills one of the enemy unit first thing when you start a fight, this makes a huge difference to the fight outcome :)
I now have 2, one in Arvahall, the other in Houndsmoor ( 23% probability ( both ) of a kill at the start ).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97166

I do agree that the Kraken is a good building, even at low levels it helps out in fights. Plus who doesn't like getting extra FPs each day

DeletedUser114563

Thank you Jade for your positive contribution :)
Forgot that one, ja, 3 fps / day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-Eye

General
I do agree that the Kraken is a good building, even at low levels it helps out in fights. Plus who doesn't like getting extra FPs each day
Not only that but it also looks way cool. I want one and will get one soon as I am done with my Arc.

DeletedUser113901

There are the FP but you can't rely on fighting boost so no GE nor PVP and you only get a few shots so no GVG. But it's very useful on campaign map when you're stuck at one of these awful provinces at the end of a continent.

DeletedUser114563

I managed to get the space to put both of mine in, after using the Reconstruction Mode, just didn't have the open space before, bits and pieces of space all over the place.

Dead-Eye

General
For me, first Atlantis Museum, and then Kraken.

An option worth consideration indeed. That said, if event buildings continue to be unplunderable like the ships and the upcoming windmills I would have to question if it's worth the space.

Btw, this really isn't discussion thread.

Nothing wrong with a bit of chit chat, besides, I am sure if a Mod agrees this whole thread will be binned.

DeletedUser112892

An option worth consideration indeed. That said, if event buildings continue to be unplunderable like the ships and the upcoming windmills I would have to question if it's worth the space.
As I camp in HMA, most important thing for me is to plunder EMA goods buildings (because I really cannot trade HMA for EMA goods, nobody buys), and sometimes those juicy FPs production buildings like Maharaja, TFs etc :)

Dead-Eye

General
those juicy FPs production buildings like Maharaja, TFs etc

Those are great however in the past few months I am not finding them to be as plentiful. I dunno if that is down to bad luck or perhaps my victims have rushed the tec tree to get away from me. I was home a lot with a broken leg in Feb to April and I terrorised my hood, sometimes getting 5 or 6 palaces per day as I really had nothing else better to do.

DeletedUser112892

Those are great however in the past few months I am not finding them to be as plentiful. I dunno if that is down to bad luck or perhaps my victims have rushed the tec tree to get away from me. I was home a lot with a broken leg in Feb to April and I terrorised my hood, sometimes getting 5 or 6 palaces per day as I really had nothing else better to do.
In my hoods, those juicy FPs buildings are owned only by top 10 players. Sometimes I find player with less points that owns TF, but, instead of FPs, they produce something else :P

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
As I camp in HMA, most important thing for me is to plunder EMA goods buildings (because I really cannot trade HMA for EMA goods, nobody buys), and sometimes those juicy FPs production buildings like Maharaja, TFs etc :)
My preference of plunder order tends to be;
1. Maharaja's -> Xmas set (Moose medow and/or the big red tent) -> Cherry Garden
2. TF's
3. Opus/Sunken T's
4. Goods buildings

I've mostly given up on the other multi-production stuff like Arena of Victors, Bazaar, etc... as again, in HMA there's too many dumb 'hoodies who use them for tools or medals. >.<