• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser98465

I swear this game is full of utter numpties sometimes, 4 times someone just refreshed the wheel as I watched, during which it had a witchdoctor and wishing well pop up.... gets me so annoyed. Just goes to prove the point over events don't' work when they require neighborhood participation, because one thing you can count on is stupidity and lack of understanding. I'm sure people just randomly click.

And whats on it now. Three coins, large supplies, queen, three unattached units and a straw hut...

Two more absolute muppets to add to the pile. I swear to god, someone should disable the refresh button, tigers den, witch doctor, wishing well.....all passed.

I spun on the wheel for the tigers den and whatdya know, it changes.....twice...to a bunch of supplies coins and units.

If i could swear I would....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100341

Two more absolute muppets to add to the pile. I swear to god, someone should disable the refresh button, tigers den, witch doctor, wishing well.....all passed.

I spun on the wheel for the tigers den and whatdya know, it changes.....twice...to a bunch of supplies coins and units.

If i could swear I would....

It's called bait and switch. Offer you something but get something else of lesser value.

DeletedUser914

First day of the event there were magnificent wheels but now.. brr.. just awful stuff.
Out of 8 refreshes there were 5 moments where a Straw Hut was the best prize winnable. I haven't seen any Tiger Den, SoK, Rogue hideout in days and haven't seen a champions retreat the entire event. Is the Champ retreat winnable during this event?

edit: SoK = Shrine of Knowledge[/QUOTE

I did have complains about the wheel at the very first start, a day later got awesome wheels and now get some good wheels, today saw champions retreat, 2x WW and renovation kit passing by, but it is really constantly checking the wheel

DeletedUser5399

This is absolutely the WORST event since I began playing about 3 years ago. All the other events I was thrilled to play because there were various wonderful prizes to win and some thinking/planning to help get through to the finish.

Now every single day (except the first day) there is nothing but JUNK on the Wheel ... while I wait for another 'slow-down' quest to be completed.

Thanks FoE for ruining another aspect of this game. Soon there will be no reason to play at all. :(

DeletedUser9168

Good prizes do turn up from time to time, but i agree there seem to be a lot of wheels with stuff i dont want on them. but as it's all 'extra' i cant complain too much! i pretty much refresh and spin each time and just see if i get lucky without worrying too much, lol

ps - what did i miss on the first day?

DeletedUser914

Good prizes do turn up from time to time, but i agree there seem to be a lot of wheels with stuff i dont want on them. but as it's all 'extra' i cant complain too much! i pretty much refresh and spin each time and just see if i get lucky without worrying too much, lol

ps - what did i miss on the first day?

This is 'extra'
Schrine of Knowledge, Renovation kit, king, Oasis, Tigers'den. Those are a little bit powerful for 'extra'. Because with only houses supply buildings and cultural buildings it is really difficult to reach a high ranking. See it as big bonus when you are lucky. Good that there are people not worrying too much,but that there are so many complain about 'extra' is completely understandable.

DeletedUser

You can already block in game mail from a specific player by using the 'ignore' function :)

Yes this is soooo useful when blocking nearly 80 people in my hood just in case they will start spamming messages I'm not interested in.

DeletedUser102457

So much things to do in this event just to on the end get some coins and suplies or even some units and houses, this is worst event ever!

DeletedUser5180

The best prize is 250 diamonds at the end which is enhanced by Frontenac.
After that its 5x24 hour production plus 23 polivate for an extra ticket

I just got 625 diamonds (frontenac level 10) and am now on this quest

is this the final quest.?

DeletedUser1081

I'm on the third (I think?) "extra ticket" quest after the diamonds.
You have to polivate more people each time.

DeletedUser6065

I'm on the third (I think?) "extra ticket" quest after the diamonds.
You have to polivate more people each time.
There are four extras. And - you also have 24 hr. production, yes? . . . mk

DeletedUser5180

i've had 24 hr x 4 (twice) and now on the 2nd 24hr x 5....................is that it then.?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I won a music festival on the first spin (worth 750 diamonds)..... woooooo hooo

...hang on.... I won mini supplies and bunny Elvis on the next 4 spins heheheee

DeletedUser15432

What is Frontenac?

Chateau de Frontenac - a great building that gives coins and a percentage boost to quest rewards covering the following items:

Diamonds
Medals
Goods
Coins
Supplies

Percentage boost can be up to 125% for depending upon standard level

DeletedUser99984

This is likely to be a display glitch, please submit a ticket and we will be able to confirm if you received a prize. Please also include as much detail about the incident as possible. Thank you :)

How to send the ticket ?

I lost more than 4 tickets in 4 different world by this.
[1] The spinning wheel is empty
[2] I close it
[3] I open it again and it appear normally
[4] I click spin than it only spinning nothing happen.

Thanks

DeletedUser5399

I've had 3 of those 'Slow-Down' (24-hour Production & Motivate/Polish Buildings) quests in a row. What is going on in this Event? Why am I only getting those miserable 'Slow-Down' Quests?

DeletedUser7719

I've had 3 of those 'Slow-Down' (24-hour Production & Motivate/Polish Buildings) quests in a row. What is going on in this Event? Why am I only getting those miserable 'Slow-Down' Quests?
You should not be the only one. Everyone should have gotten these through the questline if they are going at least as fast as you.