• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser12063

Ok, so I won 2 tigers dens. Suppose to be a 5% increase in defense and 1210 in happiness. I saw the increase in happiness, but not defense. Is this a bug? And yes, I did put them in my city already.

DeletedUser100341

I'm waiting for a prize I really want. So far I've seen the SoK on the first day but not since. And Rogue Hideouts a couple of times early into the event. I haven't seen a wishing well. I wonder if the neighbor sees the same prizes on the wheel as I do. Maybe they see something else and refresh?

DeletedUser97349

No thank you to that. It would mean more spam, more messages that I'm not interested in. They need to overhaul the entire message system and allow us to block who we get messages from if they implement something like that.

You can already block in game mail from a specific player by using the 'ignore' function :)

DeletedUser100341

You can already block in game mail from a specific player by using the 'ignore' function :)

What? Where is this? I can't find it.

I think your talking about chat.

Okay, I think I finally found it under Global Ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

What? Where is this? I can't find it.

I think your talking about chat.

Okay, I think I finally found it under Global Ranking.

Yes it will block them both in chat and also through the in game messaging system.

DeletedUser100341

I'm waiting for a prize I really want. So far I've seen the SoK on the first day but not since. And Rogue Hideouts a couple of times early into the event. I haven't seen a wishing well. I wonder if the neighbor sees the same prizes on the wheel as I do. Maybe they see something else and refresh?

I think we're all waiting for the other to refresh the wheel to a prize worth winning. The wheel has been on the same thing for at least an hour and nothing worthwhile.

DeletedUser98465

I think we're all waiting for the other to refresh the wheel to a prize worth winning. The wheel has been on the same thing for at least an hour and nothing worthwhile.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. People refresh when they don't need to and when you need them to refresh they don't. I'm sitting on 13 tickets atm. lol

DeletedUser12063

Right. Strange, I added up all the defensive bonuses in my city and got 115%. That's what I had before I put them in. So, it had already added the bonus before I actually put them in the city?

DeletedUser97048

Zitua --- cut off the roads to your Dens and check whether your defence values decrease. I did for my 2 Dens and it showed a decrease of 10%.

Andrew420

Major
Even though the stop button doesn't help you win a prize
Does it at least stop the wheel quicker
I haven't spun yet and cant remember from last year

DeletedUser13082

Even though the stop button doesn't help you win a prize
Does it at least stop the wheel quicker
I haven't spun yet and cant remember from last year

The wheel will stop sooner if you press stop but the prize will be the same regardless :)

DeletedUser101925

First day of the event there were magnificent wheels but now.. brr.. just awful stuff.
Out of 8 refreshes there were 5 moments where a Straw Hut was the best prize winnable. I haven't seen any Tiger Den, SoK, Rogue hideout in days and haven't seen a champions retreat the entire event. Is the Champ retreat winnable during this event?

edit: SoK = Shrine of Knowledge

DeletedUser100341

Sorry for newbie question...but what is SoK?

SoK is Shrine of Knowledge it will produce forge points and coin depending on its age. But it needs to be motivated. It's footprint is 2x2. A renovation kit would be required to advance it to the next age. It does not automatically age with your city.

DeletedUser13082

First day of the event there were magnificent wheels but now.. brr.. just awful stuff.
Out of 8 refreshes there were 5 moments where a Straw Hut was the best prize winnable. I haven't seen any Tiger Den, SoK, Rogue hideout in days and haven't seen a champions retreat the entire event. Is the Champ retreat winnable during this event?

edit: SoK = Shrine of Knowledge

Champ retreat is available but seems to be few and far between, I was lucky and had a wheel with it on first day and managed to get another one from that but haven't seen it again since.

It does not automatically age with your city.

I don't think anything ages with the city other than town hall. Rogue hideout is all ages so sort of counts. I might have forgot something though

DeletedUser100341

I totally agree. The first day when I had no tickets, I saw some good prizes. Now that I do have tickets, nothing appears except stuff I have no use for.

DeletedUser99445

The best prize is 250 diamonds at the end which is enhanced by Frontenac.
After that its 5x24 hour production plus 23 polivate for an extra ticket