• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser100341

I've only seen the SoK once at the very beginning of the event. And I check it frequently. Waiting, waiting, waiting :(

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
I've seen it twice. The first time it was the only good thing on the wheel and I think it was refreshed, then shortly after it reappeared with a Renovation Kit and a portrait I already had - the wheel cannot stop there. I used all my spins and won three Shrines and all the Kits, the very thing I wanted most.

DeletedUser653

How come someone has already finished it? I am now on my third 'slow down' quest - having just completed 9 ...

Easy enough to get through mind and plenty of time to finish it but just wished I knew when they were coming up! :)

build 12 blacksmiths (only 3 x 4 squares), set them with 1 day build 8 hours apart and then all quests for 24 hours will be completed (at the very latest) in 8 hours

DeletedUser100341

I've seen it twice. The first time it was the only good thing on the wheel and I think it was refreshed, then shortly after it reappeared with a Renovation Kit and a portrait I already had - the wheel cannot stop there. I used all my spins and won three Shrines and all the Kits, the very thing I wanted most.

Stop rubbing it in :D

DeletedUser100341

build 12 blacksmiths (only 3 x 4 squares), set them with 1 day build 8 hours apart and then all quests for 24 hours will be completed (at the very latest) in 8 hours

Don't you mean 6 x 8 squares?

DeletedUser14664

WOW ........ just ......... WOW ..............

this wheel is completely broken .....

here's what's happening:
1. i have 2 quests to gather coins and supplies
2. i spin the wheel
3. the second it starts to spin, i get a ! on my supplies quest, meaning that i won supplies from the wheel
4. wheel stops spinning at the supplies rewards

I HAVENT EVEN CLICKED STOP. i mean, what the hell is that ?!

it's like it rigged to win a certain rewards. also, dont even bother clicking stop, it makes no different, it just stops automaticaly in a few seconds

DeletedUser1081

It's neither "broken" nor "rigged", Parepamore - it's just that the spinning is completely unnecessary. It decides on your prize as soon as you hit "spin" and the rest of the visual round'n'round (as well as the "stop" button) is just for effect. It was the same last year.

DeletedUser14664

as far as i remember, last year the wheel moved at different speed: some times it stops as soon as you click stop, or takes a while longer. but then, i didnt received my rewards immediately after i started to spin

DeletedUser101925

WOW ........ just ......... WOW ..............

this wheel is completely broken .....

here's what's happening:
1. i have 2 quests to gather coins and supplies
2. i spin the wheel
3. the second it starts to spin, i get a ! on my supplies quest, meaning that i won supplies from the wheel
4. wheel stops spinning at the supplies rewards

I HAVENT EVEN CLICKED STOP. i mean, what the hell is that ?!

it's like it rigged to win a certain rewards. also, dont even bother clicking stop, it makes no different, it just stops automaticaly in a few seconds

I've noticed the same thing. Pressing "Stop" doesn't actually help it stopping on a certain prize.
To me that's a bit bumming and one would ask why the option would be there in the first place..

DeletedUser13082

The wheel is the same as last year. As soon as you click spin, the prize you receive is already determined. The option to stop the wheel won't change the outcome of the prize received, it's just there for show.

DeletedUser100341

One aspect of these events I don't like is it diverts my attention away from PvP. Anticipating that I will have to take a sector or province from the continental map, I have to hold my armies in reserve.

DeletedUser97048

I've got 5 Oases now, so I suppose I should refrain from getting anymore.

DeletedUser15432

Well it is completely random whether you get another one ore not starshipsg

DeletedUser98465

I swear this game is full of utter numpties sometimes, 4 times someone just refreshed the wheel as I watched, during which it had a witchdoctor and wishing well pop up.... gets me so annoyed. Just goes to prove the point over events don't' work when they require neighborhood participation, because one thing you can count on is stupidity and lack of understanding. I'm sure people just randomly click.

And whats on it now. Three coins, large supplies, queen, three unattached units and a straw hut...

DeletedUser

Would it be too much to ask for a neighborhood tab in the Msg cntre. ?
This is badly needed for a while now . If we are going to be working together in a hood , it would be nice to have this for such occasions . Not to mention the obvious reasons .

http://prntscr.com/4a7ij7

No thank you to that. It would mean more spam, more messages that I'm not interested in. They need to overhaul the entire message system and allow us to block who we get messages from if they implement something like that.

Last edited by a moderator: