• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser12063

Well, that would suck then. I would much rather get a Queen instead of palm tree.

DeletedUser914

Why are these wheels extremely poor? for instance 3 times coins, 2 times supplies, 1 time ticket, 1 unattacked unit and an IFV And next wheels aren't better.

DeletedUser100341

The only objection I have to the summer event is some of the quest line items will take days to complete. For example, the quest says research a technology. For my age that's 50+ FPs or 2 days worth. And no I don't want to buy FPs either with coins or diamonds.

DeletedUser11899

...it will be even worse, if you have not finished the entire map, be prepared for scouting, conquering sectors and provinces

DeletedUser12400

Please ensure you are clicking 'spin' instead of 'refresh and spin' :)

I've been lucky enough to accidentally click couple of times refresh and spin in previous event :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to know where the "slow down" quests are for those of us who are "speeding" through the event. Not being on UK time, the event started for me significantly later than many others, yet after mere quest #4 (research a tech), I am now stuck for an entire day. If it had truly been a matter of "speeding" then this quest should have come after #3 (spend 11 fps) since I opened a package to do number 3. Would I have been okay if I had merely waited 12 hours after the quest line opened to complete #4? (1 hour for the 'complete 3 1 hour productions of #2 plus the 11 hours to complete #3). If everyone posted when they were stopped by one of these stupid day long quests, then maybe a pattern would emerge... though a pattern implies actual logical thought on the part of the devs....

As usual, the best thing about this quest line from beta is the one thing they destroyed when they moved it here--the ability to do it all in a single day so I no longer had to put up with the annoyance of these quests.

DeletedUser12400

I want to know where the "slow down" quests are for those of us who are "speeding" through the event. Not being on UK time, the event started for me significantly later than many others, yet after mere quest #4 (research a tech), I am now stuck for an entire day. If it had truly been a matter of "speeding" then this quest should have come after #3 (spend 11 fps) since I opened a package to do number 3. Would I have been okay if I had merely waited 12 hours after the quest line opened to complete #4? (1 hour for the 'complete 3 1 hour productions of #2 plus the 11 hours to complete #3). If everyone posted when they were stopped by one of these stupid day long quests, then maybe a pattern would emerge... though a pattern implies actual logical thought on the part of the devs....

As usual, the best thing about this quest line from beta is the one thing they destroyed when they moved it here--the ability to do it all in a single day so I no longer had to put up with the annoyance of these quests.

Of course they will change quest line from beta otherwise it would be possible to finish event in one day and regarding a day long quests its fine since event lasting 2 weeks.

DeletedUser100341

...it will be even worse, if you have not finished the entire map, be prepared for scouting, conquering sectors and provinces

As Homer Simpson would say "Argh". It will take almost 2 days to scout a province. Luckily I just got to the new continent so scouting a province is waiting in the queue. More advanced ages are probable in even worse shape.

DeletedUser7223

I've bought a few tickets and spun the wheel a couple of times in the hopes getting that champions retreat and then that 1 neighbor comes along who decided to refresh the wheel.. good times, good times indeed. Oh well.

I bet that neighborhood Msg tab doesn't sound too bad now :)

DeletedUser

I fail to see how these bonus quests truly slow people down when so many seemed to have been prepared enough to have several cycles of 24-hour production already started and nearly complete.

second time the delay quest appeared was after #7 of recruit 3 units. Anyone have different results?

DeletedUser99746

free stuff is always good, but that said neighbours refreshing good wheels loaded with decent prizes is incredibly annoying, but it is satisfying when they get a palm tree on that refresh but back to annoyed when i see the new wheel is full of junk... emotional rollercoaster this one. :D

Amy Steele

General
There are only 4 of each prize on any one wheel. Once all 4 of a particular prize have been won, you will receive the next prize round instead. There is an arrow which shows you which prize you will receive instead. In your image it's mostly hidden behind the tooltip, but you can just see it pointing to the coins.

When all prizes are gone from a wheel the wheel will automatically be refreshed.

DeletedUser15432

The spinning wheel is empty, by chance I spin it then nothing happen. I lost the ticket ....

This happened to me, I put a ticket in, you actually get a prize from the wheel of fortune but you do not know what it is, this appears to be a graphical error

DeletedUser1081

There are only 4 of each prize on any one wheel. Once all 4 of a particular prize have been won, you will receive the next prize round instead. There is an arrow which shows you which prize you will receive instead. In your image it's mostly hidden behind the tooltip, but you can just see it pointing to the coins.

When all prizes are gone from a wheel the wheel will automatically be refreshed.

Also worth noting that the rings encircling each image are in four pieces that represent the "copies" available. When someone wins a given prize, one piece of the ring drops out, so you can tell how many more times a given prize can be won.

DeletedUser99984

This is likely to be a display glitch, please submit a ticket and we will be able to confirm if you received a prize. Please also include as much detail about the incident as possible. Thank you :)

I don't remember, most possible what happened is maybe I got coins or supplies or potrait ... because there is nothing new in my inventory. Thanks.

DeletedUser15432

Well, that was luck, been playing since Rogue Hideouts came out and never received a single one as a prize on any of the 9 worlds that I play, lo and behold, 2 come at once on same world

DeletedUser104233

Is there going to be a diamond sale during this event or did I blink and miss it?