• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Ceban

Brigadier-General
1 fire pagoda + 10 spring kits i sign right away. :)
How about that admins give me that in inventory so that i dont have to bother with event? :P

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yup, waiting on the daily quests now.

One thing I have noticed about Cherry Tree's, I never see them show up on mobile/ the app. Yet when I log in Desktop I see them all over.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
i'm getting them (cherry trees) everyday. i'm on quest 16 already so i think i'll easily finish them all on time and i'm looking forward to getting one Fire Pagoda.
I finished the main sequential quest line in 2 days.:P
Now to just enjoy the daily quests and wait for the Spring Selection kits while looking for the odd tree.

DeletedUser116525

Yeah the buying of forge points came up a lot.
The daily specials have been good straight up too, covering most the things people want more of, hopefully the spring selection kit comes before they repeat all the things already done since the SoK & WW come up as grand prizes early too.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i just hope that spring kit will appear soon, i am already on 5800 lanterns and my fingers are pretty eachy to press buttons for jumping... :)

DeletedUser114621

Yup, waiting on the daily quests now.

One thing I have noticed about Cherry Tree's, I never see them show up on mobile/ the app. Yet when I log in Desktop I see them all over.

I noticed this, too. On mobile app I get no incidents at all a day or only 2-3 the other day since the Spring Event is open. I opened today on laptop and there were immediately lot of incidents and lot of cherry trees... Is it some bug? As we should get 10-15 incidents a day, according to the incidents description.