• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

On mobile app I get no incidents at all a day or only 2-3 the other day since the Spring Event is open.
i started playing last year Dec on my cell, but found it almost impossible to play the game, then switched to a PC and what a pleasure

DeletedUser114621

Hi ntnete0! For this year's Spring Event, Cherry Trees are marked as Incidents that can occur in your city and, therefore, there could be times where you will get some Cherry Trees in your city for a given day, as well as times where there will not be any Cherry Trees at all...but, fear not! You do not need those extra Cherry Trees to ensure that you can get your hands on a Level 7 Pagoda; all you need to do is to complete each and every Quest and to log in at least once a day to collect your extra Lanterns and you will be rewarded with a nice Level 7 Pagoda at the end of the Event! :)

Those Cherry Trees are like a bonus for FoE players, so keep you eyes peeled! :)
Since the spring event started I hardly get any incidents. Neighter the old sort of incidents nor the cherry trees. I play on mobile app. Before the event was no problem. Yesterday I tried ön laptop and immediatly I found 5, including cherry trees. Is it a BUG in app?

Since the spring event started I hardly get any incidents. Neighter the old sort of incidents nor the cherry trees. I play on mobile app. Before the event was no problem. Yesterday I tried ön laptop and immediatly I found 5, including cherry trees. Is it a BUG in app?
I'm getting as many as normal including cherry trees on the app

Emberguard

Legend
I'm getting as many as normal including cherry trees on the app
Aside from just now when you found 5, are you guys only using the app? Or do you normally swap between app and desktop? In order to isolate whether it's a bug or not one would need to have an extended period of time (more then 24 hrs) of only using one version.

Aside from just now when you found 5, are you guys only using the app? Or do you normally swap between app and desktop? In order to isolate whether it's a bug or not one would need to have an extended period of time (more then 24 hrs) of only using one version.
Since the event started I've only been using the app (until today) and haven't noticed any drop in incidents

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I'm getting both trees and incidents on the app just fine. Maybe not huge amounts of trees but wasn't expecting too anyway. Few days with 1-3, one day with none which was the first day.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i dont know am i lucky or not, i got 0 trees with 100 lanterns but i got like 10 with 50 lanterns.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I play exclusively on browser, and thus far, I've been getting mostly just 5's & 10's...
Had a 3 lantern once, 20 twice, and a single 50.

Thus far, my world where I've been constantly hunting for the trees is up a meager 213 lanterns vs. my secondary city where I'm purposefully collecting 0 trees.
(ie: I'm looking to see just how the new 'Randumb' tree system works out this year vs. the previous years of getting trees for finishing quests/opening chests)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I play exclusively on browser, and thus far, I've been getting mostly just 5's & 10's...
Had a 3 lantern once, 20 twice, and a single 50.

Thus far, my world where I've been constantly hunting for the trees is up a meager 213 lanterns vs. my secondary city where I'm purposefully collecting 0 trees.
(ie: I'm looking to see just how the new 'Randumb' tree system works out this year vs. the previous years of getting trees for finishing quests/opening chests)
i get 2 or 3 trees per day not more but today again i got 5, 10 and 50, didnt saw 100 lanterns tree yet so by that logic i am unlucky but well over 10 trees with 50 lanterns dont sound to bad from other side... so i wonder does all get so many 50 lanterns trees or i am unlucky one in this event?

by some avarge for me every 3rd tree is 50 lanterns but part with zero 100 lanterns trees is what i dont like.
I've not been keeping count but have had far more 5s than 100s (as to be expected) and I guess that it will broadly balance out over time so that everyone receives around the same amount (give or take a few 100)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I've not been keeping count but have had far more 5s than 100s (as to be expected) and I guess that it will broadly balance out over time so that everyone receives around the same amount (give or take a few 100)
i play event in only one town so i maybe cant be representative but zero hundred trees i really dont like but also 15 out of 40 with 50 lanterns also sound like messed up but in my favour.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
*sigh*
Another stupid 3 lantern tree.

So far, I've had 2 days with 0 trees! :mad::mad:
1 day with 4 trees, and mostly just 2-3 trees the rest of the time.

I'd say I'm firmly in the "RNG-screwed" yet again, as at this rate, I will struggle to earn even 500 additional lanterns. :(

mariust5

Corporal
In the League , i have done 5 ponds but still in Bronze League , and Bronze requires 2 .. the Silver League is blank and Gold needs 5 , anybody else ?

Emberguard

Legend
In the League , i have done 5 ponds but still in Bronze League , and Bronze requires 2 .. the Silver League is blank and Gold needs 5 , anybody else ?
Could you show me a screenshot of your current grand prize progress? Just want to check that you have done 5 ponds

upload_2019-4-4_23-49-14.png

DeletedUser116322

now that you mention it, my looks wonky too, bronze = +2, silver = +6, gold = +7 and i'm on quest 27, i probably have done more then 2 ponds. i haven't been keeping a check on it