• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116830

I don’t see any Cherry Trees around my city... Is this intended or is this a bug?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I feel like the water Pagoda should be buffed to give even more goods, make it really worthwhile to go for. Doesn't gain enough to be more worthy over the others.

Five fire pagoda's for example, is a +/-50% attack boost, which is insane. (not to mention the defence boost)

Five water's, is just 50 more goods, so 100 goods a day instead of 50. You could use that attack boost and get more goods from one plunder. And the attack boost makes you need to negotiate less in ge anyway.

And then you have Earth giving loads of extra FP, which would be better for pacifists anyway. Imagine all the space we'd save if we swapped all the terrace farms for Earth pagoda's...

So far, the event itself is fine, it is funny reading "Konichiwa! Arigato!" constantly :D

DeletedUser116525

I just got one, I don't know what i'm going to do with sooooo many lanterns! :D

cherry1.jpg

cherry2.jpg

Deleted member 109369

I don’t see any Cherry Trees around my city... Is this intended or is this a bug?

Unlike previous years where cherry trees appeared for solving quests etc, Cherry trees will be part of the incidents that appear in your city. This means you may get several in one day or some days none at all.

DeletedUser116822

Used 2300 lanterns from completing 35 quests, went for the jumps with the highest chance of daily special and only got 1 SoK

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I feel like the water Pagoda should be buffed to give even more goods, make it really worthwhile to go for. Doesn't gain enough to be more worthy over the others.

Five fire pagoda's for example, is a +/-50% attack boost, which is insane. (not to mention the defence boost)

Five water's, is just 50 more goods, so 100 goods a day instead of 50. You could use that attack boost and get more goods from one plunder. And the attack boost makes you need to negotiate less in ge anyway.

And then you have Earth giving loads of extra FP, which would be better for pacifists anyway. Imagine all the space we'd save if we swapped all the terrace farms for Earth pagoda's...

So far, the event itself is fine, it is funny reading "Konichiwa! Arigato!" constantly :D
The Water Pagoda is so literally pointless that Inno would be better to just outright remove the stupid thing altogether...
I mean c'mon, what respectable player would ever build that pile of rodent gak? Even if you're a 100% pacifist farmer, you'd be stupid to take the +10 goods vs. the def% bonus that the Fire Pagoda gives.

Farmers don't actually need more goods production, because they've already got CF + other gb's doing all the heavy lifting for them. (well, at least if they're doing it properly!)
Give the def% bonus to the Water Pagoda, OR, give it say a coin + supply % boost to at least make it more attractive and almost worth considering.

As pointed out, Earth Pagoda at least has the +5fps going for it, making it basically a pseudo 'plunder-proof' TF for nearly half the space.
Water though needs help big time, while the Fire Pagoda didn't need the added boost at all, since it was still the clear winner for a majority of players simply due to the atk% boost. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
The Water Pagoda is so literally pointless that Inno would be better to just outright remove the stupid thing altogether...
I mean c'mon, what respectable player would ever build that pile of rodent gak? Even if you're a 100% pacifist farmer, you'd be stupid to take the +10 goods vs. the def% bonus that the Fire Pagoda gives.

Farmers don't actually need more goods production, because they've already got CF + other gb's doing all the heavy lifting for them. (well, at least if they're doing it properly!)
Give the def% bonus to the Water Pagoda, OR, give it say a coin + supply % boost to at least make it more attractive and almost worth considering.

As pointed out, Earth Pagoda at least has the +5fps going for it, making it basically a pseudo 'plunder-proof' TF for nearly half the space.
Water though needs help big time, while the Fire Pagoda didn't need the added boost at all, since it was still the clear winner for a majority of players simply due to the atk% boost. ;)
I think fire pagoda should give 10 troops from owner age or higher cause since it gives you attack bonus it should give you troops to attack also...