• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser114621

Aside from just now when you found 5, are you guys only using the app? Or do you normally swap between app and desktop? In order to isolate whether it's a bug or not one would need to have an extended period of time (more then 24 hrs) of only using one version.
I used app for 3-4 days and no incidents at all... Afterwards I opened from desktop to see... and there was no problem. So I reported to the support system, they suggested me various steps to follow, but none was working. The problem persists and no real solution for it if you use the app, just to move on desktop and leave the app!
The other question is if will it go back to normal after the event is finished?

Emberguard

Legend
@suruseg when did you last use the app? There was a fix for the incidents released in the last day or two. If it hasn't auto-updated check if there's a update in your app store

DeletedUser4455

I don't understand one thing. Does the lenght of frog's jump on the animal I chose? I mean, if I choose cheaper animal, is the jump shorter? Or it doesn't matter and the jump has the same lenght with any animal?

Boorg

Captain
I don't understand one thing. Does the lenght of frog's jump on the animal I chose? I mean, if I choose cheaper animal, is the jump shorter? Or it doesn't matter and the jump has the same lenght with any animal?

No the length of the jump is not the same for all animals and yes the length of the jump is shorter for the cheaper animal.

Boorg

Captain
This doesn't mean that the cheaper animals are worse. You need to look at the distance/cost ratio to work out which is best.

Or just choose which reward you'd prefer

I didn't say the cheaper animals are worse.

The question was ..........

Does the lenght of frog's jump on the animal I chose? I mean, if I choose cheaper animal, is the jump shorter? Or it doesn't matter and the jump has the same lenght with any animal?

........... therefore @Jergon was asking if the length of the jump is the same for all animals.

And I replied ...............

No the length of the jump is not the same for all animals and yes the length of the jump is shorter for the cheaper animal.

Boorg

Captain
Yes I know

Than what has this ..................

This doesn't mean that the cheaper animals are worse. You need to look at the distance/cost ratio to work out which is best.

Or just choose which reward you'd prefer

............... got to do with this ?????

Boorg

Captain
Just extra advice that's related to the topic, saying that further distance isn't always best.

Not everyone knows or understands this

Agreed :) :) :)

Further distance (longer jumps) gains more Ponds (more Grand Prizes) but probably less Daily Specials.

Shorter distance (shorter jumps) gains less Ponds (less Grand Prizes) but probably more Daily Specials.

:) :) :)

Agreed :) :) :)

Further distance (longer jumps) gains more Ponds (more Grand Prizes) but probably less Daily Specials.

Shorter distance (shorter jumps) gains less Ponds (less Grand Prizes) but probably more Daily Specials.

:) :) :)
In this event but not always. Football event the gold players were by far the worst for total yards vs cost

DeletedUser4455

I only want in SE2019 to gain the Pagoda at the max.level - I don't interesting in the other prices. This is for I am asking about the lenght of the jumps - if, for example, the one jump for 160lts is better than three for 55lts.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I only want in SE2019 to gain the Pagoda at the max.level - I don't interesting in the other prices. This is for I am asking about the lenght of the jumps - if, for example, the one jump for 160lts is better than three for 55lts.
if you wont spend any diamonds and you will solve all quests you will get a lot more than what is needed for 1 pagoda but not enough for 2 pagodas so for distance crossed best is gold and silver animals but for chasing daily special reward better option are bronze and some white, on your place if your goal is only 1 pagoda i would do all bronze and white animals on day when daily special is spring kit or shrine of knowledge. if you are ready to spend some diamonds and try to get 2 pagodas then that is another story.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

If you complete all the quests you are guaranteed a max level pagoda without any optimisation in ponds leaped.

The wiki shows this, you can go 5-8 ponds leaped easily with just the gains you should be getting. It of course requires diamonds to get more then eight ponds leaped. Or luck on the tree spawns.

DeletedUser116525

I'm wondering where i'm gonna fit my 6th pagoda when the event is over..

pagodas.jpg

DeletedUser100133

Very nice @weeeben we have just over 9 days left of the event that 6th one looks very promising, also anyone like to comment what been there ups and downs of the event so far please we like to hear about it :).

Happy forgeing 8-)