• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
It's been an easy event - I didn't have to count anything - lol - even the self-conscious master of random game play (he is oh so good at this game) - won't have to think too hard.

The event is far easier than normal for the end prize. I have already built a fully upgraded pagoda without working out which animals are best (never spend diamonds) and there are still 9 days to go?

I assume that a 2nd one may be on the cards

Dead-Eye

General
I got the 8 upgrades Iwas after and will have a Fire Pagoda as soon as I make another crossing. This was all to easy TBH. I would liksa second Pagoda but I lack space. I picked up a lot of medals enable me to open a 4/4 space. Anyone know how much diamonds I would have to spend for a second one?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I got the 8 upgrades Iwas after and will have a Fire Pagoda as soon as I make another crossing. This was all to easy TBH. I would liksa second Pagoda but I lack space. I picked up a lot of medals enable me to open a 4/4 space. Anyone know how much diamonds I would have to spend for a second one?
depend on your animal pickings before and your animal pickings in future but i think for 2nd one between 2 and 3k and for 3rd one about 11k

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
It's been an easy event - I didn't have to count anything - lol - even the self-conscious master of random game play (he is oh so good at this game) - won't have to think too hard.
We are waiting joans liking this, she is late... :D So no comment how you cant influence this event by picking right kind of animals and then joan like of same??? I am dissapointed... :( And if 4 basic math operations are thinking for you my friendly advice from bottom of my heart is - find a help.

DeletedUser116830

Very nice @weeeben we have just over 9 days left of the event that 6th one looks very promising, also anyone like to comment what been there ups and downs of the event so far please we like to hear about it :).

Happy forgeing 8-)
Pro: Pagoda was very easy, already have one.
Con: Cherry trees only gave out low prizes, had mostly 5 or 10, only had two 20 and one 50. Did not have any 100.
Pro: Might have a second Pagoda pretty high up.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The big thing that I feel is a huge let down in this event is the change to the way that the cherry trees spawn in our cities...
The previous versions of this event, tree spawning rewarded players who were active. But this time, it's just been turned into plain 'ol Lolz!RanDUMB!
And the spread is seriously gakked up to boot. If going as a part of the daily incidents, then it should really be:
1. ALWAYS spawn at least 2-3 trees per day!
I've had 3 days thus far with 0 trees, while some of my guildmates have had 4-5+ days! That's BS.

2. Decrease the spread between the 'booby prize' trees (3-5) vs. the 'winning' trees (ie: 50 lanterns would've been high enough!)

The main issue being, that because of the league play, you are now removing control from the hands of the players and leaving it purely to the RNG to decide who wins & loses!
And active players who gets snake-bit in this event can realistically finish below someone who did only 70-80% of the actual event, but got stupidly lucky with 50's & 100's from lots of trees.
This is a slap in the face. Please go back to the previous version where to get lots and lots of trees, you have to finish all the quests + open lots of chests. (or else just spend diamonds!)

The event quest line itself was extremely easy, which is good. (people in general are lazy)
Best & most importantly of all however, there were alternatives to ALL sector/province clearing/scouting quests!!

Ceban

Brigadier-General
The big thing that I feel is a huge let down in this event is the change to the way that the cherry trees spawn in our cities...
The previous versions of this event, tree spawning rewarded players who were active. But this time, it's just been turned into plain 'ol Lolz!RanDUMB!
And the spread is seriously gakked up to boot. If going as a part of the daily incidents, then it should really be:
1. ALWAYS spawn at least 2-3 trees per day!
I've had 3 days thus far with 0 trees, while some of my guildmates have had 4-5+ days! That's BS.

2. Decrease the spread between the 'booby prize' trees (3-5) vs. the 'winning' trees (ie: 50 lanterns would've been high enough!)

The main issue being, that because of the league play, you are now removing control from the hands of the players and leaving it purely to the RNG to decide who wins & loses!
And active players who gets snake-bit in this event can realistically finish below someone who did only 70-80% of the actual event, but got stupidly lucky with 50's & 100's from lots of trees.
This is a slap in the face. Please go back to the previous version where to get lots and lots of trees, you have to finish all the quests + open lots of chests. (or else just spend diamonds!)

The event quest line itself was extremely easy, which is good. (people in general are lazy)
Best & most importantly of all however, there were alternatives to ALL sector/province clearing/scouting quests!!
i saw you on 3 events feedback till now and you complained about more than one thing in every one of them, whatever developers do you will always be unhappy with something, you that joan and that kingoffool all have same problem, you in fact dont like this game but you just troll around and complain on everything. Last event was to hard, this one is to easy, for example i wouldnt let that players get full pagoda if they dont finish all quests from quest line and devs managed it possible to get it 10 days before end of event without sepnding any diamonds so be happy and stop complain.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116322

of the 3 games i'm playing, if i finish one, i'll count myself lucky

DeletedUser114342

Happy with this event, I like the prizes and easy to get at least one fully upgraded pagoda.
Just hoping that there is another Reno kit coming up as a daily special ☺️

I like finding the cherry trees, it makes me happy when I see one.

I don’t really have any cons for this event...although I would’ve preferred if the quests asked for less “buy x amount of forge points.”

DeletedUser116322

although I would’ve preferred if the quests asked for less “buy x amount of forge points
or if there was an indication of which products you've done when the quest asks "Finish each production option once", you forget which ones you've done especially when you're playing in 3 worlds

DeletedUser114342

or if there was an indication of which products you've done when the quest asks "Finish each production option once", you forget which ones you've done especially when you're playing in 3 worlds

I play in 3 worlds as well and it’s pretty easy for me to remember which production option I have done. I have blacksmiths all in a line and just set the different productions sequentially. I always set 2 of the 24 and 8hr ones just in case I get plundered.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
i saw you on 3 events feedback till now and you complained about more than one thing in every one of them, whatever developers do you will always be unhappy with something, you that joan and that kingoffool all have same problem, you in fact dont like this game but you just troll around and complain on everything. Last event was to hard, this one is to easy, for example i wouldnt let that players get full pagoda if they dont finish all quests from quest line and devs managed it possible to get it 10 days before end of event without sepnding any diamonds so be happy and stop complain.
Not sure if serious, or just Trolling?:rolleyes:
God forbid players try to offer up constructive criticism instead of just drinking in the Kool-Aid and blindly accepting everything Inno does like good little robots...

This overall is a GREAT event! (see what I did there?)
BUT!
There is ALWAYS room for improvements and/or adjustments;
1. 'Easy' quest lines are 'good', but we shouldn't have them become so easy that a blind, half-baked monkey can still wiz through them. Too easy and things get boring. Too hard and people get really frustrated obviously.
The best thing about this event quest line of course, is that we got alternatives to all the "scout a province", "take X sectors", "gain a province" quests.

2. If leagues are in play, then the event needs to reward players using some of that grey matter between their ears vs. just blindly clicking away.
Fall event was PERFECT in this regard!
If you just blindly picked recipes at random, (ie: aiming only for the highest daily special %), then you ended up screwing yourself over vs. the player who strategically & tactically picked recipes that always kept their ingredient totals even with each other!
This is how Leagues SHOULD work!!
Reward those players who can rub some brain cells together and/or those who are willing to open their wallets for diamonds. (ie: pay-up or 'git gud/L2P scrub')

The only other criticism is that the Water Pagoda is beyond weak, while the Fire Pagoda is still far too much of an obvious choice...
All the 'grand prize' buildings should be viable to place;
- Fire Pagoda with its atk% is a clear winner, since a large percentage of players place very high value on atk boosts. (and then it got a def% boost too?! o_O )
- Earth Pagoda is pretty solid for pure 'Farmers' as it's basically a hybrid 'mini TF'. (basically gives 32hrs worth of TF productions/day)
- Only a flaming moron would ever choose the Water Pagoda though, since the +10 goods just isn't worth it! Now if it had the def% boost that was for some stupid reason added to the already amazing Fire Pagoda, it would suddenly become a decent choice for 'Farmer' type players.

This same thing happened with the Ships in last year's Summer event... Pirate ship was stupidly good while the others were laughably pointless.
So Inno added additional boosts to the Royal & Trader ships to make them decent options.
Unfortunately, they missed to boat entirely here, since they just further boosted the Fire Pagoda, thus relegating the Water one to "why does it even exist?"

DeletedUser116322

I play in 3 worlds as well and it’s pretty easy for me to remember which production option I have done. I have blacksmiths all in a line and just set the different productions sequentially. I always set 2 of the 24 and 8hr ones just in case I get plundered.
i know i could do that, but there should be an easier option
edit
i can't be waiting 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h and 24h for the productions to finish as i have RL obligations so i do them one by one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

edit
i can't be waiting 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h and 24h for the productions to finish as i have RL obligations so i do them one by one

We all have RL obligations and I don’t sit around waiting for each production option to finish. I set the productions all at once and collect all at once... but that’s just how I do it. If your way works for you then great :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
edit
That's why so many players choose Blacksmiths for crushing events...
They're tiny, worthless little turds you can shove off to the side and just organise to fit into the event quest line slots as needed.
Heck, they're also handy to keep around for DC's as well. :)

Only problem with them is when an event quest/s inevitably demand "complete X productions in production buildings from your age". (which I personally hate, but only because I'm a filthy, dirty heavy quester!lol)

Emberguard

Legend
edit
The easiest way is to have at least 6 production buildings in your city and set each of them to a different time. If they're buildings from the tech tree you can use your self-aid to protect the 4-24hr options. If you get plundered you'll know it's between the 5 min and 1 hr productions you're missing

Galladhorn

Monarch
No ups nor downs for me in this event so far – it is smooth as a Cherry Tree – I have even been slightly abcent due to a road trip and my two cities, one in EMA and one in VF are on the same stage in the event. Appears to be a Very balanced Event. If something then I miss out on more Cherry Garden buildings – but since they appear in Dayli challanges it is somewhat to expect that they are not totally a part of the event.