• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
No ups nor downs for me in this event so far – it is smooth as a Cherry Tree – I have even been slightly abcent due to a road trip and my two cities, one in EMA and one in VF are on the same stage in the event. Appears to be a Very balanced Event. If something then I miss out on more Cherry Garden buildings – but since they appear in Dayli challanges it is somewhat to expect that they are not totally a part of the event.
Selection kit has come up only once thus far, so it's very, very likely that we'll see it come around once more before the event ends. ;)

We are waiting joans liking this, she is late... :D So no comment how you cant influence this event by picking right kind of animals and then joan like of same??? I am dissapointed... :( And if 4 basic math operations are thinking for you my friendly advice from bottom of my heart is - find a help.

Get over yourself - No one here is going to give you the admiration and glory you think you deserve!

DeletedUser100133

Loving the feedback and seeing what you achieved this event, but we are starting to drift off topic a bit, it be good if we could get back on track. Sooooo..... what everyone think to the origami animals this year?

rjs66

Lieutenant
if you set the productions and leave them you risk getting 1 or 2 plundered

if you don't set the productions at all because you might get plundered, then you get nothing, and end up even worse off than losing 1 or 2 productions

rjs66

Lieutenant
the point is - if you don't start the productions then you get none of them done, ie 0 of 6, rather than just lose 1 or 2 out of 6

if you read the whole post then it should be obvious, whereas quoting just one line of the post does not even begin to convey that

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

We are starting to drift off topic again, can we please stick to the topic of the thread, please? Which is Spring event 2019 not plundering.

Thank you

DeletedUser116322

spring event 2019
the Daily Specials suck
not a single (unique) attack bonus item given yet

DeletedUser114342

spring event 2019
the Daily Specials suck
not a single (unique) attack bonus item given yet

You could of chosen the Sakura rock with upgrade when the spring selection kit was the daily special. Hopefully it should come around again before event finishes.

In regards to the Origami animals, I think they are cute! I like the graphics of the entire spring event. The Pagoda and Sakura set helps to bring some colour into my city as well :)

DeletedUser116322

wow, my 1st Fire Pagoda, 3 Suburban houses, 2 drive-ins (i have 1 already), 2 selection kits, lots of troops, lots of medals and now i'm silver league, my lucky night

DeletedUser114342

the Sakura rock on it's own does not give attack bonus, i'm thinking on the lines of the contestants' estate (i have 5) or other items which i haven't came across yet

If you look at wiki and search the spring event on beta you will see what is available as a daily special for this one. There is no contestant estate offered as the Sakura set is the seasonal prize which of course includes the Sakura rock.

Boorg

Captain
If you look at wiki and search the spring event on beta you will see what is available as a daily special for this one. There is no contestant estate offered as the Sakura set is the seasonal prize which of course includes the Sakura rock.

Just so people don’t get misled or confused.

It is not called Sakura Set, it’s called Cherry Garden Set.

And this year’s Seasonal Prize is the Pagoda and not the Cherry Garden Set (or as you called it the Sakura Set).

;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser116322

what i'm saying is that i don't like what is available because there are no one item giving attack bonus, that's what i saying and nothing else
edit
and i gave one example of what i would have liked to see available, "which is not available"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

Just so people don’t get misled or confused.

It is not called Sakura Set, it’s called Cherry Garden Set.

And this year’s Seasonal Prize is the Pagoda and not the Cherry Garden Set (or as you called it the Sakura Set).

;) ;) ;)

Sorry, I did mean the cherry set...I just like saying ‘sakura’ as it sounds much more exotic ;)
Perhaps I’ll name my daughter Sakura when I have one.

We were also talking about what was available for the daily special and the pagoda and it’s upgrade is not available as a daily special.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
Sorry, I did mean the cherry set...I just like saying ‘sakura’ as it sounds much more exotic ;)
Perhaps I’ll name my daughter Sakura when I have one.

We were also talking about what was available for the daily special and the pagoda and it’s upgrade is not available as a daily special.

No need to apologise but thank you. I only wished to make things clear in case somebody gets things wrong.

That would be a nice name.

As far as I know Sakura means …….
A flowering cherry tree
or
Cherry blossom

It is obvious why the Pagoda is not available as a Daily Special.

Since the Pagoda and the Pagoda Upgrade are available from the Quest Line and as the Grand Prize it will not also be made available as a Daily Special, there has to be some form of limitation otherwise it would be too easy to gain.

I think all the Daily Specials have already come out therefore for the remaining 7 days I am not expecting a new Daily Special but a repeat of the same Daily Specials that have already come out.