• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2017

Vesiger

Monarch
It's going to be a good event as long as you can get a full garden set, otherwise it's going to be a total frustrating event
Agreed - and it's a massive gamble as to whether you get a full set or not. So far I've been able to afford to buy I think seven golden chests, with only a 25% chance of getting a Cherry Garden piece in each - I've had five store building awards, one duplicate Zen Zone (my fault, though it was extremely annoying) and one other award. And I've completed the entire 'event' and now only have the daily quests to gain 17 lanterns a day - enough for about one more gamble on a golden chest.
I've got three buildings out of the full set, with little chance of completing it other than by blind luck.

Gondour

Corporal
Hey guys,

This thread is for questions and queries surrounding the Spring Event. The info is quite wordy, cos there is a lot going on, so if you need clarity on things, please post below. You can find the full announcement here.

Hope you enjoy it!

Richard and team
Hi,
Hope I'm in the right place here. I can't figure out if adjacent/next to another part of the cherry garden means there must not be a road in between the pieces. The illustration does not quite tell me where the roads should be placed. I would be very thankful for any info. Best regards Gondour x

DeletedUser

Has anyone else found Cherry Blossoms in their city that they can't account for? I'm finding that I'm frequently finding up to 2-3 a day that I just can't attribute to anything. Can anyone double confirm when we should we expect them to spawn?

DeletedUser110165

Has anyone else found Cherry Blossoms in their city that they can't account for? I'm finding that I'm frequently finding up to 2-3 a day that I just can't attribute to anything. Can anyone double confirm when we should we expect them to spawn?

I had thought so but wasn't certain. I do know that on the first day of the event I noticed one of my world's had 50 lanterns more then the others while at the same point. I didn't notice how received it just assumed I must have got a 50 from a cherry tree but since learned 10 is the max, so don't know how I got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107348

I am missing one piece for the set in two worlds, but they aren't the same building, and neither has been offered again in the world where i need them. Will all four builds be offered again in each world? I'm not counting the gong.

DeletedUser109984

From what I can tell anywhere between 1 and 3 cherry blossoms, worth a random amount spawn when you complete a quest, open a chest or collect from your town hall. This is just my experience.

DeletedUser

From what I can tell anywhere between 1 and 3 cherry blossoms, worth a random amount spawn when you complete a quest, open a chest or collect from your town hall. This is just my experience.
Well, that makes some sense, as I thought it was only one tree that spawned when you opened a chest or completed a quest. Didn't know that they spawned when you collected from your Town Hall either, interesting. I'm only completing the daily quests atm and haven't opened any chests in days, so I was confused as to why multiple trees were spawning.

DeletedUser109966

The previous years Easter Events where you received Eggs for Aiding was a lot more fun at this stage of the event... the lanterns spawn too infrequently and are too low a value... where is the rare 50 lantern reward ??

DeletedUser110668

Hi,
Hope I'm in the right place here. I can't figure out if adjacent/next to another part of the cherry garden means there must not be a road in between the pieces. The illustration does not quite tell me where the roads should be placed. I would be very thankful for any info. Best regards Gondour x
The garden is placed in a 5x5 square and the roads go around it.
Only 2 things require a road and they are: EE and ZZ

DeletedUser

Just found 2 Cherry Blossom Trees in my city just after midnight, after the Daily Special change etc. Do Cherry Blossoms spawn randomly at this time?

DeletedUser653

Recruit 5 (FIVE) units from your age, or 8 (EIGHT !!!) units from the previous age.

Are you people serious??

Have you ever actually played this game, or you just sit there designing the events?

Lately, in all events, there is always a point where there is no reason to go on. I stop doing the quests and just wait for it to go away. They all start up well, but at some point the requirement is out of this world!

Please spend some more time thinking of the requirements for the events. Thanks
5 units from same age and you are complaining, wow, we finally find a player with no troop buildings at all, if this is the real situation you could of course ask support for help, or just build a troop building!!!

Vesiger

Monarch
I am missing one piece for the set in two worlds, but they aren't the same building, and neither has been offered again in the world where i need them. Will all four builds be offered again in each world? I'm not counting the gong.
Somebody gave me this list:

DAILY PRIZE LIST:
Day 01 Emperors Entrance, Day 02 Shrine of Knowledge (SOK), Day 03 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 04 Hall of Fame (HOF), Day 05 Champion Retreat, Day 06 Zen zone, Day 07 Rogue hideout, Day 08 Emperors Entrance, Day 09 Wishing Well, Day 10 Bazaar, Day 11 Sakura Rock, Day 12 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 13 Zen Zone, Day 14 Champion Retreat, Day 15 Shrine of Knowledge (SOK), Day 16 Gong of Wisdom, Day 17 Emperors Entrance, Day 18 Rogue Hideout, Day 19 Sakura Rock, Day 20 Wishing Well, Day 21 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 22 Gong of Wisdom, Day 23 Zen Zone, Day 24 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 25 Nishikigoi Pond

We seem to be on Day 11.

Oblib

Private
Can you tell us if there is to be a boost for any of the other buildings, besides Gong, attached to 4 other unique members of the set. This would be easily arranged if you have a complete set & just 1 extra piece carefully placed, like pond/sakura attached to Sakura/pond or emperor/zen attached to zen/emperor, of a completed garden set.
2 complete garden sets placed adjacent to one another could have all 4 specials touching 4 unique others

Last edited:

DeletedUser110433

9+1 Golden chests
1 x Lanterns; 2 x StoreKit; 4 x BPs [censored]; 1 x Daily spec; 1 x FPs; 1 x Pagoda

DeletedUser11207

Just found 2 Cherry Blossom Trees in my city just after midnight, after the Daily Special change etc. Do Cherry Blossoms spawn randomly at this time?

I have had the same thing, trees just after midnight without any chests or quests or town hall being involved. So I'd say yes, you're right. :)

DeletedUser100832

Yeah working on set 2 right now. Got the 1st set.

actually, I just realised a way to get 10fp with just 8 buildings

so that's 10fp for 38 squares, better than sok! But you don't get to fit in two sakura rocks, so just 3% boost.

It's like that (0 means empty square)

0eeenn000
0eeenn000
zzzgnnzzz
zzzssgzzz
000sseee0
000sseee0

DeletedUser16112

As far as I can tell you get 2 cherry trees the first time you log on each day, one tree per event quest you complete and one tree per chest you open. No random trees.