• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2017

DeletedUser107046

I actually have noticed a flaw with the Spring Event that contradicts lantern purchases. Just now I won 400 lanterns from two consecutive chests, but only 280 were deposited because of some stupid cap, where 120 of them were outright deleted (instead of being relocated to my inventory for future use)...

What is the point of allowing people to buy 350 or 2000 lanterns if the counter has a fixed limit?! Sounds like a con to make money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110668

Just now I won 400 lanterns from two consecutive chests, but only 280 were deposited because of some stupid cap, where 120 of them were outright deleted
Are you taking into account the ones spent on the chest?
(ie)
Won 200 lanterns
Spent 120 on chest
Won 200 lanterns

200 - 120 + 200 = 280

DeletedUser

As far as I can tell you get 2 cherry trees the first time you log on each day, one tree per event quest you complete and one tree per chest you open. No random trees.
Ah, so the ones that spawn at midnight for me are technically the same as the fist login of the day. Don't really think the Announcement made it completely clear to expect Trees to spawn on your first login of the day, did it?

DeletedUser107348

I'm pretty sure the game/event is rigged against a player finishing the five building set. I have burned through a ton of diamonds trying to get the lake in the O world, and all I have gotten is everything but the prize I need. It might be time to say goodbye to this ripoff game.

joesoap

Major-General
unfortunately getting the cherry buildings come down to luck, in 3 worlds i have got complete sets but in my other 3 i havent & even after spending all lanterns i'm still missing the 2 daily prizes in 1 of them

DeletedUser14881

Seems I won't be able to finish as well because of the Lake. I burned a ton opening 120 chests today when it is the Daily Prize, got several items more rarer than the Lake (it has 25% chance) and it didn't come :(

I wish Inno implement an NPC that allows trading of repeated Event buildings

DeletedUser110654

Pretty much...I finished the main quest line and also the daily bonus quest line (including today's quest). I have traded in all my quest/daily lanterns for golden chests to get the pond and emperor's entrance. Finally, I was able to get today's daily special..the pond. However, I am still missing the emperor's entrance (playing on Jaims), and I will only have maximum two golden chests left to try for it next time the Emperor's Entrance pops up as daily special, probably only one chest...so yay me..... I have to say that I really like the idea of the cherry garden set, but I find the way this event has been implemented quite frustrating. An event reward should not be dependent on luck or the size of your wallet (buying diamonds). Everyone who completes the main quest line and all the daily bonus quests should have one complete cherry garden set in the end....and not just be left with some scattered pieces after putting in all the effort and resources. That is just utterly frustrating and in my opinion not worthy of an event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone who completes the main quest line and all the daily bonus quests should have one complete cherry garden set in the end....
Boooooooooo, boring. The point of the prizes being luck based is precisely BECAUSE they want people to use their wallets. You should too if you want to keep playing the game.
P.S. I also hear that the pieces will be available in future events, so even if you don't complete the set this time (and there's still time), you might do so eventually.

DeletedUser110654

Boooooooooo, boring. The point of the prizes being luck based is precisely BECAUSE they want people to use their wallets. You should too if you want to keep playing the game.
P.S. I also hear that the pieces will be available in future events, so even if you don't complete the set this time (and there's still time), you might do so eventually.
I know there is still time, but I also know how many more lanterns and chests I can still get from quests/city hall collection ....that is maximum 2 more golden chests (depending on when the Emperor's entrance pops up next only one more try). The pure luck factor is frustrating...

DeletedUser

I know there is still time, but I also know how many more lanterns and chests I can still get from quests/city hall collection ....that is maximum 2 more golden chests (depending on when the Emperor's entrance pops up next only one more try). The pure luck factor is frustrating...
I know it is, believe me. I blew through like, nearly 600 lanterns I'd collected trying to get the last piece I needed (Pond) last night and didn't win it, but then I collected the Lanterns from the trees that spawned from opening the chests and scraped together just enough to have another go and I won it on that try. So, you never know, I was resigned to maybe not winning it at all. It just comes down to whether you can live without it or do you want to risk your own money and maybe STILL not win it. Easy choice for me.

DeletedUser110668

Somebody gave me this list:

DAILY PRIZE LIST:
Day 01 Emperors Entrance, Day 02 Shrine of Knowledge (SOK), Day 03 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 04 Hall of Fame (HOF), Day 05 Champion Retreat, Day 06 Zen zone, Day 07 Rogue hideout, Day 08 Emperors Entrance, Day 09 Wishing Well, Day 10 Bazaar, Day 11 Sakura Rock, Day 12 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 13 Zen Zone, Day 14 Champion Retreat, Day 15 Shrine of Knowledge (SOK), Day 16 Gong of Wisdom, Day 17 Emperors Entrance, Day 18 Rogue Hideout, Day 19 Sakura Rock, Day 20 Wishing Well, Day 21 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 22 Gong of Wisdom, Day 23 Zen Zone, Day 24 Nishikigoi Pond, Day 25 Nishikigoi Pond

We seem to be on Day 11.

If you insert dates into those days, there seems to be too many (as the OP states it will end on the 17th)

28/3 - Day 01 Emperors Entrance,
29/3 - Day 02 Shrine of Knowledge (SOK),
30/3 - Day 03 Nishikigoi Pond,
31/3 - Day 04 Hall of Fame (HOF),
01/4 - Day 05 Champion Retreat,
02/4 - Day 06 Zen zone,
03/4 - Day 07 Rogue hideout,
04/4 - Day 08 Emperors Entrance,
05/4 - Day 09 Wishing Well,
06/4 - Day 10 Bazaar,
07/4 - Day 11 Sakura Rock,
08/4 - Day 12 Nishikigoi Pond,
09/4 - Day 13 Zen Zone,
10/4 - Day 14 Champion Retreat,
11/4 - Day 15 Shrine of Knowledge (SOK),
12/4 - Day 16 Gong of Wisdom,
13/4 - Day 17 Emperors Entrance,
14/4 - Day 18 Rogue Hideout,
15/4 - Day 19 Sakura Rock,
16/4 - Day 20 Wishing Well,
17/4 - Day 21 Nishikigoi Pond,
18/4 - Day 22 Gong of Wisdom,
19/4 - Day 23 Zen Zone,
20/4 - Day 24 Nishikigoi Pond,
21/4 - Day 25 Nishikigoi Pond.

But at least it will show what we're expecting on which dates (if it's correct that is)

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I managed to get the 5 building set within the first few days of the event:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpkwt948h1x8k1v/Screenshot 2017-04-08 13.19.25.png
Actually so did I.
With regards to the lantern-bearing cherry trees I just got one for finishing a quest and it took me ages to find it. See if you can spot the Cherry tree
Spot the Cherry tree.jpg

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Is it possible to daisy-chain the Cherry Garden sets? For example have a complete set and then add other parts of the set next to those thus doubling output.

DeletedUser110433

Is it possible to daisy-chain the Cherry Garden sets? For example have a complete set and then add other parts of the set next to those thus doubling output.
Have not tested but i think that would work, the building just checks if adjectand buildings are different.

DeletedUser653

Yes, already got two rocks working like that and got 10% attack bonus

DeletedUser653

Personally its been a great event as got my set of 5 and well on the way to 2nd set and even better just got my 6th sok (5 plus 1 from main) after getting 7 x 200 lanterns out of the 13 odd goes I had. :))))) But only used Goldern Chests as bronze and silver take longer to get main prizes and have much lower % chance of the daily prize