• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New Ranking

DeletedUser108614

I am active in the game with over 14,000 battles under my belt. If this change is intended to make fighting a bigger part of the game, why has my ranking position gone down from 206 to 310?
Quite honestly, it does not make any sense and it has been badly implemented. No one fully understood the change until it hit like a hammer.
I'm afraid this will take a lot of getting past for me.
I'm considering if this is still fun?
It is about strategy and my strategy was very good. I rose 100 ranking places within a couple of months.
Then, unfortunately, the goal posts were moved :(

Well, told you this update is for the diamond players not fighters :D

Oh wait.. sb is gonna come and say they can get 800k battle points in 7 days again :lol: Not even the top 3 FE players in our world are able to do this, let alone a CE player. Maybe we should all go ghosting and making meaningless siege just to break it everyday to get 800k.

DeletedUser109061

I find this a great idea, don't know why everyone else disagrees, only thing i disagree with, is 1 minor thing: There is no award where you have Gold, Silver and Bronze, marking you as 1 of the people on the first page on the ranking.

Also, I don't care about the ranking, i just care about learning about history and playing a fun game, does it really matter that much what rank you are?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
Oh wait.. sb is gonna come and say they can get 800k battle points in 7 days again :lol: Not even the top 3 FE players in our world are able to do this, let alone a CE player. Maybe we should all go ghosting and making meaningless siege just to break it everyday to get 800k.
what are u talking? ppl are doing more than 60 million battle points a week. a FE player can get over 2-3 mil battle points everyday just by fighting in neighbourhood.
50 million battle points= 1 million ranking points
vghIOyG.png

DeletedUser96901

it teached about Martin Luther King
and Columbus

and in the next event about Pope Gregory and his (our) calendar

then the top players in your world are bad or lazy :rolleyes:

maybe you try and and fight next week every neighbor (80)
and lets say 20 fights in GvG a day

that are 100 fights a day or 700 in that week

and then show a screenshot of your battle points in the tower

what are u talking? ppl are doing more than 60 million battle points a week. a FE player can get over 2-3 mil battle points everyday just by fighting in neighbourhood.
50 million battle points= 1 million ranking points
vghIOyG.png
lazy neighborhood
place 4 has less than 2 days fighting the neighbors

well the diamonds day is over (they got once their points on Feb 18th)
since Feb 19th it needs fighting to get points

I am active in the game with over 14,000 battles under my belt.
and how many of them are Future Era fights ?

someone could made 100000 battles before late middle age and got less points than someone who started fighting in Future Era and made 500 battles

DeletedUser103987

The # of people who received the gold statue was the top 1% at time of points change
So unless your world only has 2500 players you would definitely see more than 25 people with gold statue
The top 25 players had there scores posted in the forum so they could look back at how things used to be

Is the top 1% still very representative with the sheer number of dead accounts at the bottom?

DeletedUser103987

i think it was top 1% of the players with 10000 points

Even 10000 points people drop accounts - a lot of the people with 10000 points don't play now or log on just to collect from Wishing Wells... The 25 just made more sense to me but that's my personal opinion...

DeletedUser107476

Even 10000 points people drop accounts - a lot of the people with 10000 points don't play now or log on just to collect from Wishing Wells... The 25 just made more sense to me but that's my personal opinion...
was not even 10000 points was just 1000 points!

DeletedUser96844

also i have to say that reksters posts here are priceless.. you are right in all way. Because you know all the usual suspects in Hounsmoore loll. I liked that picture that you posted. there are some narcicssistic players in our area, that will always ridicule you, dont take any notice of them
@titan45 quantity of battles stil doesnt count, thank god for that. its the quality. i have about 2800 but still get more points than somebody with 10 K, i do not attack spear fighters, and other rubbish, i am into quality mate, like gvg or provinces, and i do it with real pleasure in provinces not in auto.. and this is how i got that far ahead of people with 10 K or more. your useless spear fighters fights, thank god so far was not accounted by inno. when they do, then i am clearly gone for good.

I know where you are coming from Tantalotus ... I fight a lot of GvG on top three ages for my guild.. sometimes I do take the urge to take on the hood now and again.

As I said in my statement (although may not have been clear) I did not really start fighting until I reached EMA age.. I have rarely negotiated for a sector on quest map either.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
This game doesn't teach anything about history except the names of a few buildings that may or may not have existed in the age they're supposed to be from.

I wish so much that every research was as detailed with history as the events and storyline to the game is :/

would be much more immersive and a much better learning experience for history if so!

DeletedUser108614

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/top-25-players-old-ranking-system.31381/

The thread has been updated to include the last ranking points standings, as well as an overall top 25 players list. As this was all put together manually there are chances some errors have been made - if you spot anything wrong please let us know. Thanks!

Well, yes, the title of O world list is written as Norasil :D

Ok
then the top players in your world are bad or lazy :rolleyes:

maybe you try and and fight next week every neighbor (80)
and lets say 20 fights in GvG a day

that are 100 fights a day or 700 in that week

and then show a screenshot of your battle points in the tower

lazy neighborhood
place 4 has less than 2 days fighting the neighbors

well the diamonds day is over (they got once their points on Feb 18th)
since Feb 19th it needs fighting to get points

and how many of them are Future Era fights ?

someone could made 100000 battles before late middle age and got less points than someone who started fighting in Future Era and made 500 battles

Ok sorry, Our world is so lazy, shame on us. I can't see the FE tower yet, but with the aid of forgedb etc you can go see the top 10 players or top battlers etc and check their point progress before the update. None of them is getting 800k points in a week. (And that is even counting coins/supplies collection in.)

The diamond day is over? Well, they get a big big head start that prolly worthes many months of your hard work.

Think about this, even if you can do 800k from battle per week, you can do that before the update anyway, and this update does not grant more points from battling, so how can you be favored with the update? The update gives 1M points straight to the diamond cities, while not changing the battle formula, and this suddenly favors the fighters? Sounds great.

It's like we are in a 40KM marathon, when you finished 20KM of the race you were suddenly thrown back to 10KM, and a diamond racer that only did 10KM is now promoted to 30KM, and now you're told if you can run 4 times as fast as the diamond racer you will catch him up quickly, so please don't mind, this event is actually favorable for you :D

DeletedUser

It's like we are in a 40KM marathon, when you finished 20KM of the race you were suddenly thrown back to 10KM, and a diamond racer that only did 10KM is now promoted to 30KM, and now you're told if you can run 4 times as fast as the diamond racer you will catch him up quickly, so please don't mind, this event is actually favorable for you :D

Player A: does 500 battles per week (about 400k points gain weekly)
Player B: Starts with 1 million points and only collects coins & supplies

Question: how long does it take player A to pass player B?

DeletedUser108614

Player A: does 500 battles per week (about 400k points gain weekly)
Player B: Starts with 1 million points and only collects coins & supplies

Question: how long does it take player A to pass player B?

Scenario 1

Player A: does 500 battles per week (about 400k points gain weekly) and collects coins/ supplies really actively
Player B: Only collects coins & supplies and/or fights lazily

Scenario 2

Player A: does 500 battles per week (about 400k points gain weekly) and collects coins/ supplies really actively
Player B: Only collects coins & supplies and/or fights lazily But Starts with 1 Million more points

Which scenario favors player B more?

Or even more,

Scenario 3

Player A: does 500 battles per week (about 400k points gain weekly) and
collects coins/ supplies really actively but not counted anymore
Player B: Only collects coins & supplies and/or fights lazily
but collections not counted anymore
but Starts with 1 Million more points

This scenario favors player A compared to Scenario 1?

DeletedUser96901

Scenario 4:
no diamond player starts with 1 million points
result: no free players will start with 0 points anymore because no money to pay the people who make the game and the game would already be dead

so don't cry because people pay for you and they have more points because of that :rolleyes:

people pay to have more: that is real life
if YOU want diamonds points: buy them

and the diamond player still will always lose if he doesn't fight
because city space is limited. fights not

and scenario 3 still favors the fighter:
player B will be surpassed by Player A at some time in the future

and sure the 400k per week player will never reach the Top 10 :lol:

DeletedUser108614

Scenario 4:
no diamond player starts with 1 million points
result: no free players will start with 0 points anymore because no money to pay the people who make the game and the game would already be dead

so don't cry because people pay for you and they have more points because of that :rolleyes:

people pay to have more: that is real life
if YOU want diamonds points: buy them

and the diamond player still will always lose if he doesn't fight
because city space is limited. fights not

and scenario 3 still favors the fighter:
player B will be surpassed by Player A at some time in the future

and sure the 400k per week player will never reach the Top 10 :lol:

ok, so the world was dead before because people won't pay for 1Million points, it has just started after the update :D

And I see, this update is really favorable to the fighters by simply giving diamond players extra points, I get it, thanks for the explanation :)

DeletedUser96901

before that diamond players got even more points than non-diamonds players
every time they collected a diamond building

:rolleyes:

diamonds players lost more than the gained with the new ranking
so they had to give them something at least once

and how can it favor a group with giving them once points when the other group gets points every day :?

I give you once 100€ and someone else 1€ per day
who has more at the end of the year ?
the one who I favored with giving 100€ because at the first day he has 99€ more?
and let us look at the money at the end of next year, and the year after that, and another year later
who is now the one who was favored ?