• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New Ranking

DeletedUser5180

So...i'm a special little butterfly who assumed that the ranking boost of the "Award" would be applied once built and then stop being tied to the decoration. So i built it and then deleted it...any chance of getting another one if i need to keep it in my town to get the point boost ?

I can exclusively reveal the answer will be a big resounding NO unfortunately

DeletedUser5180

I had a rogue hideout accidentally deleted in the past ( my laptop was left unnatended and my cat was walking on it) and support would not return it so I fail to see how a deliberate deletion could be revoked because the player decides afterwards they want the item back?

Accidental deletion = gone forever
Deliberate deletion = maybe not gone forever

Where is the logic in that UNLESS there are different rules for different players and in that case I would like my original ticket re this matter looked at again as the decision which I accepted at the time now seems unfair

DeletedUser16026

I had a rogue hideout accidentally deleted in the past ( my laptop was left unnatended and my cat was walking on it) and support would not return it so I fail to see how a deliberate deletion could be revoked because the player decides afterwards they want the item back?

Where is the logic in that UNLESS there are different rules for different players and in that case I would like my original ticket re this matter looked at again as the decision which I accepted at the time now seems unfair
There are no rules for different players, just different rules depending on the situation at hand. I cannot comment on yours as I'm not aware of it - if you have an issue with how something was handled please report that through the appropriate channels.

ETA: And of course, do keep in mind that the game has been around for a while, in which time a lot has changed - game rules, management teams, etc. What you're referring to, if it was a long time ago, may not be the case today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

So...i'm a special little butterfly who assumed that the ranking boost of the "Award" would be applied once built and then stop being tied to the decoration. So i built it and then deleted it...any chance of getting another one if i need to keep it in my town to get the point boost ?
You delete a decco, you lose the happiness.
You delete a special building, it's gone.
Plead insanity.
Good luck.
. . . .mk

DeletedUser

I deleted my monastery a long while back because it was useless against 150% boosted units

Then they made 150% into 90%, making the monastery less useless. I asked support to give me my monastery back, they refused.

In short, I've had the same experience as you: support does not give you back items you delete.

DeletedUser5180

In short, I've had the same experience as you: support does not give you back items you delete.

that was my understanding also but it seems that may not definate in 100% of cases judging by Darkstar's replies

ETA: And of course, do keep in mind that the game has been around for a while, in which time a lot has changed - game rules, management teams, etc. What you're referring to, if it was a long time ago, may not be the case today.

i'd have thought a rule or a judgement (in this case a deleted building is lost forever) would be constant IMMATERIAL OF WHO THE MANAGEMENT TEAM ARE.

that statement suggests to me that a different set of management and/or support can make a different decision on the same rule and if that's the case then there is something very very wrong with the systems in place, or perhaps I've read this wrong.?

so can it be clarified please........ is a deleted building lost forever or can it can be returned under some circumstances, if its the latter then under what circumstances can it be returned.? as you (Darkstar) have suggested that it is not always lost forever then surely players are entitled to know as this is an important subject especially when some buildings etc are actually bought with real money.

DeletedUser16026

As I pointed previously, even the Game Rules have undergone changes, so it's really not that shocking for procedures to change as well.

If you've made an error, contact support as soon as possible after it's happened. If possible, we'll help you out.

DeletedUser14704

lol could be a lie from InnoGames

the old and rightful ranking (which was the one since starting the game 2012) had coin & supply collecting points :rolleyes:
and that old and rightful ranking also didn't gave stupid points for throwing goods into the trash (= guild treasury)

Hear hear, this version is utterly demoralising. I've seen people who've played and played just to reach a significant milestone, then see all that effort binned in a single move. I've had several say goodbye already, and know even more who are considering whether this is worth playing anymore.
Every move seems to be aimed at turning this into yet another aggro game like Grepolis, and there's thousands of those already. I liked the nice building game with a touch of PvP, that's why I chose it.
And the decos don't seem to have made sense either, there's 1 world where I was in the top few percent yet still only received the same silver award as every other world, and seeing the way Inno seem to want to push the game, I don't want to waste money on it, feeling pretty ripped off already at spending money on a game that doesn't exist anymore.

IOSSON

Private
How come under the new system that started on the 18th Feb my figures for battles won, does not go up, but my points do.
I have fought in both sectors and my neighbourhood but the number of battles fought stays the same.
Can anyone from FoE explain this to me
regards
IOSSON

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
We all know that Inno was prepared to lose a multitude of players with the ranking changes, I mean they set it up well with changing and improving bronze age and stone age experience. my guess is that they are expecting new players looking for pvp with the new ranking system to join in and need to get rid of some veterans, which is probably what's currently happening considering all the people that have left.

DeletedUser17954

everybody that going on about the end of diamond players, you are fools. haha. ok, now when inno relaise by your very doubtful calculations by the way, that it's bad for diamond players, what er they going to do? what do you think the free cheese is in for in a mousetrap? do you really think its a free game now? what is it? a communism? are you silly or something? the balance will be restored soon, if its in any way wrong. the diamonds get the benefits, but now you will get nothing at all, you will have nothing at all apart from donations and some battles, you wont een get anything for producing anything at all. witch would mean you'd have to sit here and do thousands battles every 5 minutes, this is the only way you can get so far. oh wait, also you can bump up your arc, which is also - money for bps, money for fps, if you want it fast. i've seen, it, yeah, sure £100 points going now from my house into the imaginary building, yeahhh, cauuuse...

DeletedUser109260

Hi all..
It's my first time at Forum... and i'm not very happy with this New Points formula...
So... as we all know... we are building a city.. from Stone Age.. to the Future...
Well... all big cities in world are big because... people fight a lot everyday and night... and coz people give goods to Guild day in and day out... right?!?!
WRONG... cities grow because of production.. money make... and naturaly.. populaion increase as a conseuence.. of all this!!!!
But it seems that after 2 or 3 years of FoE... Inno.. decided to turn all upside down!!!
Is it fair!?!? NO... is it good for the game?!?! NO... It seems that will incorage many people to simply give up of it!!!
Think twice... before you decide the new formula!!!!!!
Tks!!!

DeletedUser109280

It's my first time on the forum too. On another thread it was stated that FPs = 15 net worth points, but I don't think that's true. I have been keeping track of my net worth changes for various activities to see what kind of difference it makes. So far I have helped level 2 GBs and in both cases only the owner gets credit for the leveling . Anyone contributing gets the standard placement rewards but no net worth points for FPs spent.

For non-fighters, NW is a total sum zero. I agree things were out of balance and the fighters deserved more. To take everything away from the non-fighters doesn't seem to be the best way of accomplishing that.

Please give a little, tiny something back to the non or casual fighters so FoE can return to being a game that appeals to both kinds of playing style and not just the avid fighter. It's totally demoralizing to know that no matter how many hours you spend, how often you log on or how many people you help, you will always be the same as the person who logs on once a day, puts all FPs on their own GB and spend 10 minutes playing.

DeletedUser96901

that is true
FPs give only points to the GB owner and only at the time when it reaches a new level

DeletedUser109280

Thanks Test Ament. Now that I think of it, the person probably meant the 15 points/FP were meant for the owner of the GB. My bad!

I have to be honest, FoE has gone from a game I love to a game that I don't even feel like playing over night. The only thing that keeps me logging on now are the people playing.

DeletedUser5180

Thanks Test Ament. Now that I think of it, the person probably meant the 15 points/FP were meant for the owner of the GB. My bad!

I have to be honest, FoE has gone from a game I love to a game that I don't even feel like playing over night. The only thing that keeps me logging on now are the people playing.

for many players the social aspect has overtaken the gameplay for keeping going

DeletedUser8813

so letrs get this straight ..all along foe has said it is not a fighting game .but a city building game ..forge an empire..make it grow be strong ' but have always rewarded the fighters with higher points,i have been a fighter and a farmer..but now i have an up to date city and a gazillion coins and supply they no longer count ,logging on to collect these no longer registers as activity..where did you lose the plot..building an empire is about building a city or country that is prosperous not broke ..you dont get prosperous through inactivity..i need population to build ..that is activity ..i need coins to build ..that is activity..just because i have no way to spend my excess is no reason to penalize me..and yes by any terms thast is what you are doing to the farmers..its fight or recieve no points ..well done ..how to ruin a game even more than you did when you allowed the selling of goods for fps to up the level of gbs and influence the ranking level ..how did that constitute activity..it has almost made this game a total waste of time