• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New Ranking

DeletedUser7396

Well, guys, this is not actually NEW ranking system, its old one and the only rightful !!!

PS: cant resist to say that im so glad to see so many dropped on ranking list. They didnt lose anything, they are just pulled back where belongs anyway !!!

DeletedUser108379

It is not the old system. The points from the collecting of coins and supplies are now missing.
:-(

DeletedUser96901

Well, guys, this is not actually NEW ranking system, its old one and the only rightful !!!
lol could be a lie from InnoGames

the old and rightful ranking (which was the one since starting the game 2012) had coin & supply collecting points :rolleyes:
and that old and rightful ranking also didn't gave stupid points for throwing goods into the trash (= guild treasury)

DeletedUser7396

Its more or less old one, give or take some minor things. Yes you dont get points for coins/supplies but you do for donations to treasury. Since we have limited amount of coins/supplies, and goods to donate, and unlimited fights its obvious that everything its important are fights. So yes its pretty much old point system :)

DeletedUser99363

yes unlimited coast fighting yourself is a daily occurence so there is not much value to the individual ranks, IMO guild rank is the most accurate representation of what a team can do.

Perhaps a new fifth combined all current ranks could be created

DeletedUser5180

I find it amusing when players complain that diamond users get advantages over non-diamond users.

this is a FREE game with an option to pay towards it and obviously those that do pay have to get something for their money or they would not pay.

on the subject of ranking points from diamond buildings.......these are a one off static amount and the points generated from coins / supplies that a diamond user PAID for are gone forever. In time these points would overtake the one off static amount so in theory the diamond user has lost out just like the non-payer has from this change.

would those players who complain about diamond users prefer that there was no diamond purchases available and while in the middle of gvg there are sponsored ads popping up all over the screen every minute.?

so to summarise, I wish you players who play for FREE stopped constantly moaning about diamond players and actually showed a bit of gratitude to them because if they all stopped playing then there would be no FoE for you to enjoy without spending a penny

DeletedUser101726

The new ranking system has been generally well received, I do agree that no point relation to coins/supplies was a massive oversight by INNO.

The new menace now that silly points have gone from GBs are the solo players who just attack everyday in GvG raking up millions of points for very low seige costs, this will replace the GB shambles before long.

The top players in each server will be the ones who are lone players or from guilds not interested in GvG just picking off easy 0% defence sectors, this happens everyday on East Nagach. With one player in particular raking in silly points for very little effort (put him in my hood please INNO!).

INNO must react now before this gets out of hand, in my opinion the only way to stop this is to bring back losing troops that are used for the seige army and increase the initial seige costs so its costs more to take the 1st sector and then the 2nd sector and so on can use the current goods cost system. I would recommend the first sector seige cost to be at least 50 of each good dropping to 10 of each good for the 2nd onwards.......

This will soon be the biggest issue INNo has to deal with if it does not act NOW....................

EJBirch

DeletedUser5180

INNO must react now before this gets out of hand, in my opinion the only way to stop this is to bring back losing troops that are used for the seige army and increase the initial seige costs so its costs more to take the 1st sector and then the 2nd sector and so on can use the current goods cost system. I would recommend the first sector seige cost to be at least 50 of each good dropping to 10 of each good for the 2nd onwards.......

This will soon be the biggest issue INNo has to deal with if it does not act NOW....................

EJBirch

many players get 50 goods a day from arc/obs/autonium and dozens of troops from Traz

one siege giving 80 fights a day at lets say an average of 75k a fight is 6 million pvp points a day / 42 million a week giving 840k ranking points which can easily be topped up with some hood fights to make that a round million (plus of course the 36k+ points awarded for the goods used in setting the sieges)

DeletedUser101726

many players get 50 goods a day from arc/obs/autonium and dozens of troops from Traz

one siege giving 80 fights a day at lets say an average of 75k a fight is 6 million pvp points a day / 42 million a week giving 840k ranking points which can easily be topped up with some hood fights to make that a round million (plus of course the 36k+ points awarded for the goods used in setting the sieges)
I agree AKBHOY57, it will not stop it completely but something needs to be done or GvG will become eroded, imagine the new age sectors and increased points and lower defence boost, no one will want to hold territory, we had to release all our sectors in the landing zone except for those with def boost to stop the point vultures helping themselves, everyday i see elite established players leaving their guilds and setting up ghost guilds just to farm points in FE........

DeletedUser7396

so to summarise, I wish you players who play for FREE stopped constantly moaning about diamond players and actually showed a bit of gratitude to them because if they all stopped playing then there would be no FoE for you to enjoy without spending a penny
Agree with this, i didnt buy a single diamond for 2 years now but with this new ranking get back on 1st with 77k fights just like before GB points nonsense. So you don't have to pay, you can be on top, but without premium players who buy lot of diamonds, tere were be no FoE too!!!

I agree AKBHOY57, it will not stop it completely but something needs to be done or GvG will become eroded, imagine the new age sectors and increased points and lower defence boost, no one will want to hold territory, we had to release all our sectors in the landing zone except for those with def boost to stop the point vultures helping themselves, everyday i see elite established players leaving their guilds and setting up ghost guilds just to farm points in FE........
Agree with this too!!!
Have to admit that i do like easy points too, but its stupid and it has to be done something with this. More expensive sieges, or sieges could only lay guilds with more members!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

land owning on LZ's is a waste of time, in fact even being within a couple of sectors from a LZ is risky as many lone players hit the map during the night so 1 siege can easily take an 80 army sector on the LZ, take another adjacent one outwith the LZ's, move HQ there and then carry on.

DeletedUser104833

So...i'm a special little butterfly who assumed that the ranking boost of the "Award" would be applied once built and then stop being tied to the decoration. So i built it and then deleted it...any chance of getting another one if i need to keep it in my town to get the point boost ?

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
So...i'm a special little butterfly who assumed that the ranking boost of the "Award" would be applied once built and then stop being tied to the decoration. So i built it and then deleted it...any chance of getting another one if i need to keep it in my town to get the point boost ?
probably wanna message support...they might give it to you.

DeletedUser12400

Contact support immediately!