• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Naming Your Ship (Summer Event 2018)

DeletedUser111359

View attachment 16294I think the TRADER is better than the ROYAL because it has supply boost instead of the coin boost & double the goods...

If I knew that the ship upgrade would definitely be available in DC or some other place I may have chosen the TRADER 1st...

They had 3 ships with, coin boost, supply boost & attack boost - where is the defence boost to balance it out ?

p.s - I only saw the "Sunken Treasure" TWICE (once in the world I screenshot & once in another..)

Supply boost is useless. There isn't a single world of the 5 I play where supplies are short. And when you produce more supplies than you need, they are completely worthless. You can't actually do anything with them. But coins? Coins can be exchanged for FP. So no matter how many you make, more of them have value.

DeletedUser114563

Coins I have 1.3G so it's more then enough and fps I get over 120 a day which satisfies my daily need :)
Got a total of 37 Sunken treasures in my 4 games, pity I didn't get more, they showed up more frequently in one server but rarely on the other server. I use them to give me goods needed to advance quickly thru' the Technologies, for helping my guildies with trades on a daily basis , for the Guild Expedition, for trading other goods I don't produce :)

I named all my 4 ships
My pirate ship in Arvahall is called "Green Pearl"
My pirate ship in Houndsmoor is called "Green Mamba"
My pirate ship in Brisgard is called "Green Emerald"
My pirate ship in Dinegu is called "Green Pea" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

Supply boost is useless. There isn't a single world of the 5 I play where supplies are short. And when you produce more supplies than you need, they are completely worthless. You can't actually do anything with them. But coins? Coins can be exchanged for FP. So no matter how many you make, more of them have value.
Agree, but, for heavy questers, supplies run out much faster than coins. I am heavy quester myself, but I took Royal Ship just because of marvelous FPs/tile efficiency.

DeletedUser112745

I named all my 4 ships
My pirate ship in Arvahall is called "Green Pearl"
My pirate ship in Houndsmoor is called "Green Mamba"
My pirate ship in Brisgard is called "Green Emerald"
My pirate ship in Dinegu is called "Green Pea" :)
I’m just guessing that you like green? :P lol

Galladhorn

Monarch
Whomever names him or herself Captain owns this Avatar...8-)

index.php

I just checked Grifental server and it has 5 ranking pages listed with players who includes Captain in the name.
How many does "your" server count?

DeletedUser112892

Whomever names him or herself Captain owns this Avatar...8-)

index.php

I just checked Grifental server and it has 5 ranking pages listed with players who includes Captain in the name.
How many does "your" server count?
Half of my friends own that avatar. I thought of using it, but as soon as I saw them using it, I sticked to my good old Van Gogh avatar :)

DeletedUser111911

I chose the pirate ship, it looks far cooler in my city and has FPS and fight bonus, so win win, loving it, wish I could have got a second one though

Amy Steele

General
Do you have or have you seen a cool placement of the ship in a city? (Because, let's be honest, having a ship randomly sitting in the middle of a city is a bit silly)
Trader Ship 'The Adventurer' in full sail.
20180828_105718.jpg
Pirate Ship 'The Raven' and Royal Ship 'Ark Royal' will follow line astern* past my DC and its pleasure gardens (space permitting!)

*The effect I am after is of Royal chasing Pirate chasing Trader :)