• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Naming Your Ship (Summer Event 2018)

DeletedUser114563

Eventually I can see another player's, from the Forum, town. I see your town and it's interesting to see how we build all our cities so different.
I got 16 Sunken treasures in Arvahall :)

Amy Steele

General
Questline does not finish in 2d + . Event finishes at that time. Questline finishes when you are done.
Or at the end time of the event - whichever happens sooner ;)

Ship update: Awaiting 1(!) Smart Materials, from Soccer Field, to negotiate one sector, to complete the 1 quest that I need to gain my final ship upgrade :D
Just hoping I can stay awake long enough - around 20 mins :)
Of course making, or gaining enough space to put in another 2 ships to join The Adventurer is another problem entirely!

My Pirate Ship will most likely be called The Raven, but I haven't thought of a name for the Royal Ship yet

DeletedUser114563

Congrats Ami, for getting 2 ships :)
Wow, you definitely must have had a lot of Red Bulls :)
"The Raven" is a nice name for the Pirate ship :)

Amy Steele

General
They'll also be level 7 - that's on Houndsmoor where I just finished the event late last night. On Arva I have enough upgrades for 1 level 7 Ship. On Fel I still need 2 more upgrades to max out 1 Ship, and maybe won't make it there

Congrats Ami, for getting 2 ships :)
Thank you :)
Wow, you definitely must have had a lot of Red Bulls :)
Plus quite a few Diamonds ;)
"The Raven" is a nice name for the Pirate ship :)
I thought so too - does anyone have any suggestions for a Royal Ship? Not that I will have the space any time soon, but it would be good to have a name lined up

MP75

Master Corporal
I have 2 ships docked at The Arctic Harbor.The Royal Ship is named USS Nimitz and The Ship level 6 is named HMS Queen Elizabeth and both are taking part of a naval task force fighting against pirates and plunderers.:lol:

Attachments

• The Ship.jpg
    The Ship.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser112892

Came up to name for my Royal Ship.
It is called "Bismarck".
If I succeeded to get another Ship (Pirate) too, I would call it "Tirpitz".

DeletedUser114563

Well done MP75 :)
Almost 2 level 7 ships.
I found you in my 4 worlds A, M, B & D but none being the one of your picture.
The best I can do for a second ship is lvl 4 in 2 worlds and lvl 3 in the other two :(

Last edited by a moderator:

MP75

Master Corporal
Well done MP75 :)
Almost 2 level 7 ships.
I found you in my 4 worlds A, M, B & D but none being the one of your picture.
That's because on those worlds i didn't conquered Industrial Age Map yet but on East-Nagach and Mount Killmore i have this avatar.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Eventually I can see another player's, from the Forum, town. I see your town and it's interesting to see how we build all our cities so different.
I got 16 Sunken treasures in Arvahall :)

Hi cfpedro – I tried to find you on Arvahall but the search came with zero results.
You player name is cfpedro correct or ?

And holy moly! - 16 sunken treasures wow – did u use diamonds to get that many ?

DeletedUser114563

In Arvahall I use cfpedro and I'm listed @ 332, you are listed 253. Open your Global Ranking and go 8 pages backwards and you will see me.
16 Sunken treasures are equivalent to 8 Terrace Farms each taking a ginormous 5 x 6 = 30 blocks, the Sunken treasure only takes 6 so 6 x 2 = 12 blocks compared to 30 blocks, huge space saving, also being small can be placed much easily any where :)
No diamonds just a good technique on the wheel :)
Missed a least 5 more treasures when the wheel goes bonkers and spins backwards half way thru' a spin :(
I do 3 x 8 hour goods collections per day so ( just for the Sunken Treasures ) I collect 240 Virtual Future goods, fantastic, my stocks are increasing nicely rapidly :)
Got 12 in Houndsmoor :)
PS. Sent you a Friend Invite :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I thought so too - does anyone have any suggestions for a Royal Ship? Not that I will have the space any time soon, but it would be good to have a name lined up
Take you pick. ;)
- The Phalanx
- Claw of Russ
- Dorn's Wrath
- Destiny's Hand
- Eternal Crusader
- Hammer of Nocturne
- Mortis Probati
- Raptorus Rex
- Shadow of the Emperor
- Stormwolf
- Sword of Caliban
- Sword of Truth
- Vae Victus
- Vulkan's Wrath
- Wolf of Fenris

Amy Steele

General
Ooh! So many to choose from! It's a pity I don't have more ships :D

Thanks for all the suggestions folks :) I'll let you know when I decide on a name for my (yet to be launched) Royal Ship :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Uh... on the beta forums, the actual Inno reps said the wheel *IS* rng based - your prize is randomly determined as soon as you hit the 'Spin' icon.

The only thing the 'Stop' button does is to bypass the whole 'spinning wheel of fortune' animation, allowing a player to take many more spins within a quicker time frame vs. waiting out the whole animation...
The point of the Stop button is to help get what you want and/or snipe a good prize before another 'hoodie can grab it.

I do this when I've been sitting on a 'good' prize like a Royal or Pirate kit.
I've spirited away with 3 kits in my alt city on J-world while other 'hoodie were waiting out the whole looooooong spinning animation. :hide:
(and even received an angry letter today from a 'hoodie who'd spent 13 doubloons cleaning up a ton of 'crap', only for me to swoop in & claim the Pirate kit in 2 spins!lol. :P )

DeletedUser114563

Well that's not the way it worked out for me and the 28 Sunken Treasures in these 2 worlds proved it that I could determine the output of the wheel, which I did in most cases when the wheel span forward at a constant fast speed. When it went bonkers then the output was out of my control and it was random.

Agent327

Overlord
Well that's not the way it worked out for me and the 38 Sunken Treasures in these 2 worlds prove it that I could determine the output of the wheel, which I did in most cases when the wheel spins forward at a constant fast speed. When it goes bonkers then the output is random.

Really amazing. Let me follow your lead at this point. @Amy Steele , please tell him he can not stop the wheel at the prize he wants and please let him stop delude others.

Da!!