• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser3157

It comes out in 1 week at 13th march grumpy...what an annoying tease that en1 thing was.

DeletedUser

Hey grumpy ;)

The Industrial Age is currently only available on Arvahall. That is the reason why you do not see the technology tree or the new continent map. Please click here for the announcement and more information. :)

DeletedUser276

There was still some big bugs that were discovered on zz, Hint. and because of that they put in in on world 1 here to check if the same bugs pop up here. I would rather they clean up the big bugs than appease people by throwing it across worlds... having points messed up in cities, buildings crashing the connection and troops causing errors and have nothing but.... this update sucks threads popping up everywhere.

DeletedUser

How is the new expansion playing? From a very unscientific trawl through the global list on Arvahall I could see that only the top 600-ish players are even in IA (as of yesterday). Some of the detail on the new factories and the animation of the dino outside the NH Museum look great. Are they increasing WSOD (White Screen of Doom)?
I saw one of the top guys on A-world build 8 riflemen barracks on day 1 and another had a breech loader barracks by about day 3, so some people are flying through the content already.
Are the territory battles more strategic? Are the new units nice to look at? Are people getting IA BPs yet? How many people have got to the first houses, tried to build them on their 2x2 plots and gone #Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Trying to generate some discussion here as so far it is 9 pages of /meh and /ohmigodwhenisitoutonmyworld ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11618

Figures, it would be the exact opposite of how my city is configured... :p

DeletedUser

The same for me here... It would have been great if it was the other way around (2x3) - now I have to start and somehow move my houses :confused: to fit the 3x2 footprint.

DeletedUser

@Proclyon, @LadyMedea sing it with the family: "Khaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" :P

DeletedUser10252

What is the advantage (bug)?

Premium Production buildings - CA vs IA
CA - Perfume Distillery - 103 Prod. per square (500 D) VS IA - Wheelwright - 94,2 Prod. per square (500 D).

Cost:500 Diamonds = 500 Diamonds
CA<IA
but ...
103 > 94,2

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9614

This shape of the houses will mess up everybody layout.
No matter how your roads run vertically or horizontally, you need to redesign your city. It will be foolish not to do so.
If your roads mainly run vertically, you need to redesign your city because simply your houses will not fit.
If your roads mainly run horizontally, you can fit the houses, but they will be exposed to 3 tiles of road which is huge waste.
As a result, all high-efficiency designs will have majority of roads running in vertical direction after redesign so the houses contact only 2 tiles of road.

DeletedUser11618

Well all I can say is I can't wait to get the new 24 hour houses, going to be epic gold.

DeletedUser9614

It will take an art to fit 90 of them along with 120% happiness and some other buildings...

DeletedUser7719

A little question/comment here: Is this the only age where decorations have animations? Or will these animations eventually be implemented on the lower ages as well?

DeletedUser14865

I dont like the design of the houses... they dont match nice