• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser

I sure you mean Industry age. Is same with techtree 1 tech is enough you get new town hall and all your gb make indA goods. and indA tower is located in north amerika you use ship to go there from your old map.

DeletedUser

What about the area covered with fog SW from the last CA provinces?
What can be found there?

DeletedUser7739

I sure you mean Industry age. Is same with techtree 1 tech is enough you get new town hall and all your gb make indA goods. and indA tower is located in north amerika you use ship to go there from your old map.

t y v m :) Then I'm ready for it to come to my world as well :) can't wait !

DeletedUser11781

So is there going to be an Industrial Age Great Building too? Thanks. :)

DeletedUser11781

Yes, but you might need to read this thread to find the details.

Thanks, just had a look through, think I'll give them a miss lol... I do wonder how many medals you get for top spot in the IA Tower! ;)

DeletedUser653

400 medals I seem to remember seeing when i got to the tower

DeletedUser7739

what does the Natural History Museum do ? and the wheelwright ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

agreed

I agree that the first sector is too easy. Complex fights are much nicer to do.

I hate to say this but not jumping for joy yet. !st sector is like taking candy from babies and really needs to be made harder, 10 mins and whole sector done.
2nd sector looks more interesting as better troops but please make that 1st sector a mixture of industrial age and colonial age it should be tougher then the last CA sector!

DeletedUser5668

they get harder don't worry, I have cleared 4 so far and the fourth is not so easy ;) especially when allmost every IA unit has a range or 6 or more :O

DeletedUser65

How much does it cost?

muss_zps31a9404e.jpg

DeletedUser3157

Have we gotten any word on when InA opens up on other 7 worlds as well?

DeletedUser7739

can you do anything with the blueprints of the already constructed GBs ?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

are both tier 1 and tier 2 goods going to be eliminated from the tech tree now?

DeletedUser3157

Tier 1 goods got removed in LMA and tier 2 goods in CA. Pattern remains the same, meaning tier 3 goods were removed.

DeletedUser

can you do anything with the blueprints of the already constructed GBs ?
yep, you could try and black market them,

That would be nice... I've got no way of checking but I think I have enough Castel del Monte BPs to build it 3 or 4 times over.
forgeofempiresduplicate.png

Tier 1 goods got removed in LMA and tier 2 goods in CA. Pattern remains the same, meaning tier 3 goods were removed.

The general rule is that each age seems to use goods from that age and the three ages immediately before it. Any goods from four or more ages before it are not used.

Last edited by a moderator: