• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser

Niice, lookin forward to the new town hall, I hate the CA one. This came just in time too, as I just finished the last GB I wanted. Any info on the new GBs yet? I wonder who will be the first to get one..

Surge

Brigadier-General
Meh it's just me speaking after quitting. But it does seem nice. It's just that the costs fluctuate in such a radical manner, you basically need to produce the new age supplies using about 3 buildings to outrace the fp dump-in time. And the houses... 3x2? Eww...

DeletedUser

At first I didn't like the idea of 3x2 houses either. Then I realized two 2x3 houses will replace three 2x2 houses while giving more population and coin per hour. Cutting down the total number of houses also allows for utilizing St. Marks coin bonus of first 90 collections.

DeletedUser

Niice, lookin forward to the new town hall, I hate the CA one. This came just in time too, as I just finished the last GB I wanted. Any info on the new GBs yet? I wonder who will be the first to get one..

Royal Albert Hall
  • Size: 7x6
  • Required Goods: 300 of each Industrial Age
  • Level 0-1 Requires: 60 FP
  • Level 1 Bonus: First 75 supplies collected per day are boosted by 70% and 11 random goods

United States Capitol Building
  • Size: 7x5
  • Level 1 Bonus: 2450 Population, 3900 supplies/day

I'm not planning on building either at the moment... US Senate building is a worse version of Tower of Babel that does not produce goods. Royal Albert Hall is over two and a half times the size of a Lighthouse of Alexandria and gives an increased amount of supplies and goods compared to the lighthouse but not 2.5 times as much.

DeletedUser7739

but is the supplies bonus cumulative with the Lighthouse if you have it ?

DeletedUser

I see the I.A. G.B.'s boost supplies. Could it be that supplies will be needed for the next Grand update?!

DeletedUser7099

I see the I.A. G.B.'s boost supplies. Could it be that supplies will be needed for the next Grand update?!

why do you have to bring up such things...

here we are... still waiting for I.A. and you are already fabling about what's next

DeletedUser

Could someone take a screen shot of the new Provinces? Even if you haven't scouted all of them yet I am very curious to see. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Royal Albert Hall
  • Size: 7x6
  • Level 1 Bonus: First 75 supplies collected per day are boosted by 70% and 11 random goods

United States Capitol Building
  • Size: 7x5
  • Level 1 Bonus: 2450 Population, 3900 supplies/day

I'm not planning on building either at the moment... US Senate building is a worse version of Tower of Babel that does not produce goods. Royal Albert Hall is over two and a half times the size of a Lighthouse of Alexandria and gives an increased amount of supplies and goods compared to the lighthouse but not 2.5 times as much.

Wow those sound pretty bad lol I think I'll be skipping them then..

DeletedUser9614

Yes, they are horrible especially the United States Capitol Building. The higher population is plague as right now.

DeletedUser

Without pasting a bunch of screen shots together, here's the first 4 areas

Forge of Empires.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7739

anyone can confirm if the Royal Albert Hall's bonus stacks up with the one from the Lighthouse ?

DeletedUser3707

I would have replaced the population with an attack bonus for the US Capitol Building. Manifest Destiny and all that jazz.

DeletedUser

anyone can confirm if the Royal Albert Hall's bonus stacks up with the one from the Lighthouse ?

yes is 40+75 collect boost every day.

I would have replaced the population with an attack bonus for the US Capitol Building. Manifest Destiny and all that jazz.
yes but attack boost only for defend army we have enough attack boost GB for attack army.

DeletedUser7739

I've meant if the bonus percentage given by both buildings stacks up for the first 40 collections ?....and the remaining 35 influenced by Albert Hall alone

DeletedUser3139

Guys I don't find old map where the old provinces with goods are. I am still working on that map. Now I come in new world and old is gone? What now? I should write down before what goods I have. I really don't remember sometimes and now I can't check. Or I just cant find it?

DeletedUser

Guys I don't find old map where the old provinces with goods are. I am still working on that map. Now I come in new world and old is gone? What now? I should write down before what goods I have. I really don't remember sometimes and now I can't check. Or I just cant find it?

Click on the ship to go back to the old province map.
(Then click on the ship again to go back to the new map).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

I sorry I give wrong information.
exampel gunsmith 5 minutes base produce 80 supplies, happy 96.
active lighthouse bonus 145% = 212 supplies
active lighthouse 145% + active albert hall 85% = 280 supplies

when 40 lighthouse collection finish 35 remain from albert hall = 35x 164 supplies remain.

so is NOT 115 collect every day, is 75 collect boost maximal and bonus add together.

sorry for confuse.

DeletedUser7739

I sorry I give wrong information.
exampel gunsmith 5 minutes base produce 80 supplies, happy 96.
active lighthouse bonus 145% = 212 supplies
active lighthouse 145% + active albert hall 85% = 280 supplies

when 40 lighthouse collection finish 35 remain from albert hall = 35x 164 supplies remain.

so is NOT 115 collect every day, is 75 collect boost maximal and bonus add together.

sorry for confuse.

great ! thx for the info. That's one GB I'll build then :D

now, what do you have to do to get to the I.A. ? Only 1 research in the tech tree like before or you have to do something extra in order to advance ?
Also , where is the I.A. tournament tower located ?