• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser12086

This is a feedback thread for the following announcement:

Greetings Kings and Queens,

A new Age is dawning on Forge of Empires! The long-awaited Industrial Age is now ready to be explored on Arvahall.

We're really excited to be seeing a new era begin in Forge of Empires, and we hope you enjoy the Industrial Age.

Please note that the Industrial Age is active only in Arvahall, so players in other worlds will not yet see it ingame. The Age is being activated in one world at the present time for testing purposes and, once we're sure it's ready, we will activate it in other worlds, too.

Words are not enough, you will have to experience everything for yourself. Can you unlock everything that the Industrial Age has to offer?

More information about the Industrial Age will follow shortly.

Sincerely,

The Forge of Empires team.

DeletedUser6603

Looking forward to seeing it on the other servers. Well done FoE team!

DeletedUser

How long for Greifental then please? (being the 'G' world ... probably aaaages ;) ...)

DeletedUser653

I hate to say this but not jumping for joy yet. !st sector is like taking candy from babies and really needs to be made harder, 10 mins and whole sector done.
2nd sector looks more interesting as better troops but please make that 1st sector a mixture of industrial age and colonial age it should be tougher then the last CA sector!

DeletedUser653

1st claim for IA town hall
Industrial age town hall.jpg

(I had to pay the 50 diamonds to scout quickly, but the attacking is dead easy)

but this sector was easy so whos going to claim the first real sector!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1st claim for IA town hall
View attachment 2766

(I had to pay the 50 diamonds to scout quickly, but the attacking is dead easy)

but this sector was easy so whos going to claim the first real sector!!

I'm confused, you need to scout first to unlock the tech tree? I don't see why you needed to pay 50 diamonds to get the new town hall.

DeletedUser3157

Wow this caught me by suprise, I don't even have my InA town plans made etc as I thought it would take much longer :P

DeletedUser

Wow this caught me by suprise, I don't even have my InA town plans made etc as I thought it would take much longer :P

Unless you are going to buy lots of goods then you have about 5 days (or more) to plan your town as railroad requires 110 FP and 55 coke and hygiene requires 110 FP and 90 rubber. I've not seen much of the IndA map but you'll probably need to conquer 2-3 provinces before you unlock a goods deposit (requiring scouting each province first) and then will take 2-3 days to make that much coke or 4-5 days to make the rubber (assuming you only make one goods building); if you have goods producing GBs (and are lucky on what they randomly give you) or make multiple buildings then you can reduce this time but this assumes that you get the correct bonus goods. It's not until you've done the Railroad that you can build the first houses (which require 45 fertilizer) and you need to do hygiene (the other branch of the tree) to get the 8-hour houses so there will be a lot of waiting (either for FP or for goods).

It is very difficult to dump hundreds of FP (from saved FP packages) into the tech tree and rush through the tree as you won't have the goods to get very far. (Unless you purchase the goods with diamonds...)

This also makes it very difficult to test anything as most of the buildings and military are after these stumbling blocks in the tech tree... so, I'm not sure what the FoE admins are expecting us to test in the limited time before its released to the other worlds; perhaps they'd like to enlighten us as to what exactly they would prefer us to focus our testing on so they can get some appropriate feedback?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9070

Zzzz @ game design makes ppl rush through new features :{
We'll be at the end of InA tech map very quickly and it will become same borefest as CA doing looping quests.

DeletedUser

So basically now we're going to see a lot more game crashes, because the current problems game has with crashing, hasn't been fixed.

I can't go through polishing my whole guild, without crashing 2-3 times. Yes happens on IE, Chrome, and Firefox.

DeletedUser

money talks.. the goal is more important than the way there LOL P/M bad? yes.. PvP? even the devs know it, but money talks =P