• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser6838

Anyone knows if the forgestats citybuilder will be updated anytime soon for the InA?

DeletedUser5180

[h=2]
map2.png
Industrial Age ~ questions to those already playing it[/h]
hi folks.........I have a couple of questions re the Ind Age if i may......

1. How many expansions are available in the new map.?

2. How many sectors must be conquered to unlock the 2 good deposits.?

3. Are riflemen a lot better than Musketeers.?

thanks for your answers in advance, i may post more if i think of any. (im trying to plan my city re-build ahead for wednesday :)

DeletedUser3157

I'm not in InA, but I have seen the InA map and read the unit stats many times, so I can tell u there are 2 expansions on new map and if latest rifleman stats stay the same, it is indeed much better than musketeer(similar attack/defense increase as it was from longbow to musketeer, but also has range increase to 8). I have no ways of knowing how the map allows u to explore up new provinces, so the first deposit can be anything from 2 to 4 moves needed, while 2nd one 5 or 6.

DeletedUser11781

A question I have about the InA, you are able to unlock two expansions in the the tech/research tree, will any more be available via Diamonds? Thanks.

DeletedUser

A question for that already you are playing to the industrial age, to obtain to the first town hall it is necessary to explore a province and later you have to do an investigation or not, I do not still have it clear, thank you very much for the answers.

DeletedUser

Hi elgova,

In order to obtain the Town Hall of Industrial Age you need to have succesfully researched (donate the required forge points) and unlocked (pay the unlock costs) one technology from the Industrial Age tree. :)

DeletedUser1176

I don't know if is just me but its been massively slow to load the game recently, I even tried to install another browser (Chrome) to check if wasn't my Firefox, but both browsers are loading the game very slowly. This affects everything: the city itself, message center, research tree, world map, etc. And its not my connection since I'm downloading things fast enough.

DeletedUser

I don't know if is just me but its been massively slow to load the game recently, I even tried to install another browser (Chrome) to check if wasn't my Firefox, but both browsers are loading the game very slowly. This affects everything: the city itself, message center, research tree, world map, etc. And its not my connection since I'm downloading things fast enough.

You can also take a look at the discussions in these threads:

DeletedUser9252

Is the IA cultural building has more happiness than traveling circus? How big is it? and would it cost the same (500 diamonds) as the circus?

DeletedUser

Is the IA cultural building has more happiness than traveling circus? How big is it? and would it cost the same (500 diamonds) as the circus?

The Iron Age (IA) cultural building has less happiness (880) than a travelling circus (2500). It is a 4x4 building and costs less diamonds (250).

You probably meant to ask about Industrial Age (InA or IndA) - it's been asked and answered already in this thread - See here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow...

I remember writing a post a long time back about how I don't like the CA, since the buildings aren't really my style (and it seems I'm not the only one there). I couldn't imagine myself favouring the InA buildings over any others from the prior ages either.

I've been proven wrong.

The town hall is amazing! And the natural history museum is just absolutely splendid. I haven't really seen much more yet, but I'm most definitely anxious to see what all the buildings look like when the InA is finally released. Hope i can start actively playing by that time again. I've got the whole CA to work through...

Keep it up Innogames!

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

EDIT: So having just read that the InA is already implemented on Arvahall and will come to the remaining servers this Wenseday... I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer before I can endulge myself into this new content even though it'll already be there. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3200

with regards to housing in the Ind Age...
to have just 2 tiles not 3 on roads, do my roads need to run
north east to south west or north west to south east
I cannot get my head to work out which is right
thanks

DeletedUser3200

thanks mate, always the bringer of bad news...
cancel that...all is good