• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser2687

Hopefully a simple answer: How do you get the boat to sail to the Industrial Age?
I've tried logging out/in. THe ship lights up when the cursor is over it, but it does nothing. What am I missing??

DeletedUser

^do you play on World A?

if a mod is on... what time will the launch happen tomorrow? its 9pm on the west coast and obviously already mar 13th in a lot of places
just wondering we can expect it close to 12am server time (GMT-7) or later in the day?
thanks

DeletedUser

As of the time I am posting this, the Industrial Age is only available on Arvahall. Sometime Wednesday (sorry, I don't know exactly when) it will be released on all the other worlds and your ship will do something more than light up.

DeletedUser5026

Hey all,

From past occasions, I observed that the updates and patches normally take place at 10 AM GMT (+/- 1 hour). This is, however, not an official time for today's update, just something for people to work with. I am fairly sure everyone will see the new age in the next 24 hours from now.

Cheers,
L.R.

p.s. I reiterate: this is a personal observation, I am NOT giving an official time...

DeletedUser

From past occasions, I observed that the updates and patches normally take place at 10 AM GMT (+/- 1 hour).

Which might have something to do with that being the start of our core working hours. :)

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser9614

I guess then, flipping the switches begun.

Map does not work although in the G world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5026

Hey guys,

The Industrial Age, and new continent, has been unlocked. Refresh your game if you cannot see it. I can confirm for world F.

Which might have something to do with that being the start of our core working hours. :)

Haha, as someone who worked before, I suspected that too... :p Good to have confirmation though... Hehe...

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser9614

Hmm, new continent does not work on G world, or I am doing something wrong.
I am clicking on the ship, and nothing happens. I just refreshed the page.

DeletedUser7798

i guess we need to be on a quest? just finished two standard end ca random quests, nothing new. tech tree and boat is in place, nothing happens when clicking on boat. greifental.

DeletedUser

i guess we need to be on a quest? just finished two standard end ca random quests, nothing new. tech tree and boat is in place, nothing happens when clicking on boat. greifental.

Same for me on greif no option to set sail. Is fine on Fe. Dont have any quests yet for industrial as i still have 3 repeatables to finish up for past age on both servers.

Edit: Nice patch thou, didnt even notice you had added it, till a guild member told me.

DeletedUser

if you go into your goods you can check some off the good buildings out , i hope i get rubber and fertilizer they look so cool

coke looks pretty cool too ,cant wait to starting changing my city around