• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween event: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7137

A slightly different question than the one that was asked earlier...

So if we don't build it just yet and wait till we're at a higher age, then it should give a higher happiness? Or does the happiness stuck at the age when you first received the graveyard even though you haven't build it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Erosennim,
the stats are stuck the moment you complete the last riddle.
@Madelina de Melrose: Check your inventory. ;)

DeletedUser7137

Thanks for the confirmation L. I guess there's no point waiting any longer...

DeletedUser554

Cool. I'm not worried about him taking up a spot though. lol It's just that I'm done with him so be gone! lol

DeletedUser7388

I've been wondering since I built the End Reward (thanks for it, btw; it's made me very happy) what would happen if you sell/delete it. Will it go back to the inventory or will it be lost forever?

DeletedUser

"I want the bodies of men with a hat". Where can I fuond them? And how to delete it?

DeletedUser

I've been wondering since I built the End Reward (thanks for it, btw; it's made me very happy) what would happen if you sell/delete it. Will it go back to the inventory or will it be lost forever?
It will be gone for good. This is a unique item, so decide wisely.

- L

DeletedUser7838

If you have any questions, direct them here.

If you don't find the answers there, hit me up with a question there and I'll answer it for you to save others the trouble.

DeletedUser7838

How is it unfair? I'm certainly not complaining about the extra happiness; I'll take it whenever the Age. ;)

DeletedUser1032

At last, I'm done with all the Halloween quests. Was it worth it? Yes, it was. The reward I got can be found by going to the "Inventory" menu (it's sure nice to finally know what that menu is for, and that it actually works). The reward is 3x3 in size, and it gave me 1,000 points of happiness. This allowed me to get rid of two doctors, for a total of twelve extra empty spaces. That's just enough space for a couple of silk factories :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey PaFox, welcome to the Forums. :)

The Halloween event quest-line has multiple quests. All of them are covered in this thread (in the previous 29 pages) and nearly all of them have an answer (click on the grey spoiler button).
"did you solve this one" is a very vague question, regarding a chain of quests.
If you can't solve the riddles and just want straight up answers, please check out the guide provided by Kuga here: Click me

- L

DeletedUser2693

Sorry you lost me what has the film halloween got to do with the game am i missing something ?

DeletedUser

The film has nothing to do with this game.... Halloween has though! :)

It's a festive holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.