• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween event: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Jater is LYING ... LOL

Hey all
Jaster is a liar. I have ordered production of DYE on 24 and picked up it, 20 pieces but jaster is not on duty lazy mule.
How come i didn't get any reward?
???

DeletedUser4089

Actually, it's perfectly fine to discuss the quests here. The guide has no spoiler tags and players may just want hints or help with a single quest, not all the answers directly in their face.

The guide is not mandatory reading, it is only for those who wish to have all the answers directly.

DeletedUser

I have ordered production of DYE on 24 and picked up it. [...] How come i didn't get any reward?
To answer your question:
Hint: What resource can you produce within 24, 8, 4, or 1 hour(s)?
Not to mention the possibility to produce in 15 or 5 minutes as well. :)
DIRECT ANSWER: You must set a 24 hour production of supplies.
Regards,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: @ Barti & Kuga: I now have a sticky on the edge of my screen notifying me to post both the link to Kuga's guide as well as to this thread here, in case I ever encounter anyone opening a new thread for Halloween Event related questions. :rolleyes:
That way, players still have a choice of spoilers or not. (...It's all Blacksmith's fault... :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Hey all
Jaster is a liar. I have ordered production of DYE on 24 and picked up it, 20 pieces but jaster is not on duty lazy mule.
How come i didn't get any reward?
???

I have a rhyme that may solve your issue: ;)
I dont know this man, this "Jaster" guy.
Goods did not work, maybe supplies?

DeletedUser

I have something to say about why the happiness bonus from the graveyard does not scale with age: If it did that, any future quest reward would need to behave in the same way. Now FoE is in its infancy, but it's a long-term game and it's likely that many people will play this for 1-3 years from now on. Getting back to the quest reward buildings: we will probably have many events and quests which will reward us with buildings in the future, so at some point, if their bonuses scale with the age, everyone will have them and all towns would look pretty much the same and a big strategy element would be gone.
So the point of these rewards is to help you short to mid term and be replaced by the next event reward.

DeletedUser3727

I'm in HMA but my reward shows up as EMA reward when I hover over it.

Before anyone asks I was HMA when I completed the quest.

Does anyone know why this might be?

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, but were you also in the HMA before you accepted / received / started the quest?

Apparently the reward's bonus is set upon receiving / accepting the last quest. So if you've reached the HMA during the last quest, then that may be why the reward is shown as from the EMA.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser3727

Well that's a bit of a kick in the proverbials.

I started the final quest about half an hour before I completed my first HMA research. Rather annoying if you ask me.

DeletedUser

I have finished the tasks,but I don't get the buildings .why?

How to get the graveyard since I have finished the tasks?

DeletedUser

Quest #5: One of This, One of That
Living and leisure and fighting, too. Working and walking, this is your clue! Add goods and a decoration to finish this quest, building them all at my behest!
What You Have To Do: Build one residential building (i.e. hut), one leisure building (i.e. school/tavern), one military building (i.e. spearfighter barracks), one supply building (i.e. pottery), one goods building (i.e. marble mason), one decorative building (i.e. tree/obelisk) and finally, build a pathway.

I need some help please. I'm sure I've built all of these, now twice over. But the Jack O'Lantern is still showing 6/7 and I'm out of money to build any more. Has anyone else had this bug?

zirrania

Private
I need some help please. I'm sure I've built all of these, now twice over. But the Jack O'Lantern is still showing 6/7 and I'm out of money to build any more. Has anyone else had this bug?

I'm sure that happened to me too. It's quite hard to keep track as i forgot to write them down, but I'm sure I did build them all. It only happened on one world though, the other world I'm on was fine.

DeletedUser

I'm sure that happened to me too. It's quite hard to keep track as i forgot to write them down, but I'm sure I did build them all. It only happened on one world though, the other world I'm on was fine.

Hmmm, which world was that? I'm on East-Nagach atm

DeletedUser4879

HI, this has to be a bug! I play Brisgard no problems, Arvahall and Dinegu both of had to buy Military buildings and Cultural buildings twice!
It took a while to figure it out! Cost wasn't to bad as the cheapest version will work..

DeletedUser5469

Hey guys, how do I get into the Halloween Event? I registered when it first came out but nothing has happened since!

Do I need to visit a particular site?

Thanks

DeletedUser

HI, this has to be a bug! I play Brisgard no problems, Arvahall and Dinegu both of had to buy Military buildings and Cultural buildings twice!
It took a while to figure it out! Cost wasn't to bad as the cheapest version will work..

OK so it's not just me then, how can we flag this so a Mod/Dev sees it?

DeletedUser4089

Hey guys, how do I get into the Halloween Event? I registered when it first came out but nothing has happened since!

Thanks
If you have the quest icon with a pumpkin in it, click that, figure out the riddles and complete the tasks.
If you need help figuring out the riddles, you can search through this thread for the hints, or you can look at this guide(Warning, the answers are there directly, no hints, no spoiler tags.) - http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?7198-Halloween-Guide-WARNING-No-Spoiler-Tags

OK so it's not just me then, how can we flag this so a Mod/Dev sees it?
If you experience any problems with the quests, please submit an in-game support ticket. To do this, right-click anywhere in-game, select 'Support' from the menu then follow the prompts. We'll then be able to look into it and resolve any issues.

DeletedUser3157

Thanks

You need to advance slightly and complete some of the first quests for the halloween ones finally to trigger, but it should not take too long. In my first 6 servers I had bronze age map taken for jesters first 40, so for them pumpkin popped up right away. But on en7 I had hadn't done almost anything besides checking the rankings. I needed to complete few more quests for pumpkin to pop up, but he dissapeared again after doing first 3. He then came back again after I finished BA map and got jesters first quest line done, and last 4 went without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.