• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween event: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It also helps if you do one thing first and check if it registers, before you build/do the next thing.

Give the pumpkin man some time to see what you do! :)

DeletedUser

seems last quest is to kill or delete 4 men in a hat for a graveyard? Where do I find these men?

DeletedUser

If my advice you heed
The obelisk is all you need
Put them up then pull them doyn
Then you'll be a master of coin.

DeletedUser

Don't forget your bronze age technologies.

3000 supplies for 60 coin was both brilliant and lightning fast!

DeletedUser4089

I think you're talking about the quest called '24', so I'll answer for that, sorry if I'm wrong.

My name is Jack and you have to check: 24 hours, for that goal you strive, not 8, 4, 1, 15 minutes or 5.
Ok, so first thing to do, is think of what you can do in the game that gives you an option of 24 hours, 8 hours, 4 hours, 1 hours, 15 minutes or 5 minutes.
Once you've figures that out, Jack asks for the 24 hour option, so do that.
Hope that helps.

If not, the exact answer is in the spoiler below, click the button to reveal.
Are you sure you want to know?
Ok then, you need to collect from a supply building that's done a 24 hour run. It can't be a Goods building, and it doesn't matter if you set it before the quest or after, as long as you collect a 24 hours production of supplies.

DeletedUser

When do we get the graveyard it told me was my reward for completing the Halloween quest. I finished the quest on 3/11/12 and am still waiting for the reward from the last quest!!!

DeletedUser3315

Have you checked your inventory? If its not there - contact support in game

DeletedUser

Hey newtonsaint, welcome to the Forums. :)

RitzyD is correct, it is in your inventory.
For next time I'd advise you to use the little search function in the top right of the Forum.
If you've read some of the last pages in this thread or took a look at Kuga's Halloween guide you'd have found the answer there too. ;)

- L

DeletedUser

Umm..I have already checked my inventory but the prize for the holloween quest was not there..all I can see is the graveyard prize for the last quest (I think)...What am I going to do next??

DeletedUser1094

The Graveyard IS the reward for completing the Halloween quests.

DeletedUser17

The Halloween event has now concluded. We are glad many of you enjoyed the riddles, and we plan to do similar in-game events in the future. Thank you for your participation and enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.