• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween event: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and what about the required congratulaton?? congratulation from who?? or it will be done on 4th??

DeletedUser7910

Just finished the quest, what's the use of the [End Reward]?
At the moment there's a lack of space in my town, why i can't build it.
(What happens if I delete the [End Reward]? Will I'm be able to rebuild it or is it just gone then?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok thx for the help I have 1 riddle left. But not certain if its a quest or what i should do?
I have gotten the graveyard but do not understand the riddler quest or even if its a quest?

DeletedUser7910

@Glibli
If it's Ribin whithout his Mask the quest seems to be over...
Have you build the graveyard, what does it do?

DeletedUser

@Glibli
If it's Ribin whithout his Mask the quest seems to be over...
Have you build the graveyard, what does it do?

It provides 1000 Happiness, Think this varies according to the age you are in a guild member an age below me got 890 hapiness. (you will find it in your iventory 3x3 required to build).

DeletedUser

but after the building of the [End Reward] comes another quest, form the unmasked ridler.. and it needs some congratulation.. what about that?

DeletedUser7910

Ok, i just build it and only got 800 happiness (just entered high middle age) :/
Is it normal, that the building is misplaced one field down?

DeletedUser

Ok, i just build it and only got 800 happiness (just entered high middle age) :/
Is it normal, that the building is misplaced one field down?

Seems about right I got 1000 (I'm colonial age) Guild mate got 890 (she's LMA) you got 800 (HMA).

DeletedUser

Did someone build the graveyard. What size is it and does it give hapiness or something else? Or is it just a fun thing?

Tjom

DeletedUser

Did someone build the graveyard. What size is it and does it give hapiness or something else? Or is it just a fun thing?

Tjom

Check my post #246 @13.02

DeletedUser7910

I just asked this halb an hour ago... ^^
(Tipp read the spoiler)
The graveyard required 3x3, seems to be optical misplaced one field down and provides happiness recording to your zivilisations actual age

DeletedUser7516

I've looked everywhere and I can't find where I am supposed to enter the Halloween event. Has it started yet?

DeletedUser

I still need a hint for the last challenge.

'Riddle me this, riddle me that, I want the bodies of men with a hat.'

Having some issues figuring our who the 'men with a hat' are.

DeletedUser

I've looked everywhere and I can't find where I am supposed to enter the Halloween event. Has it started yet?

Might I suggest looking in this thread specifically? That question has been answered a few times. Click me

Reminder: I think every single riddle has been covered in this thread. Just go through the pages to find your clue/answer.
It takes less amount of time looking through these pages than waiting for an answer (which has already been given in the first place).

Tip: You can click on the grey spoiler buttons to see what's hidden under them.

DeletedUser7838

There're a lot of repeated queries going on. I feel like I should just make a master post answering most of them for people to refer to... With spoiler tags, of course. ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, would be nice if there was a consolidated post going through every quest. Could add an additional spoiler (answer) for people like me who just want to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.