• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween event: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, would be nice if there was a consolidated post going through every quest. Could add an additional spoiler (answer) for people like me who just want to get it done.
Checkered Jester (or possibly Surge :D) was doing that in the beginning as a triple spoilered Guide but it disappeared for some reason. Would have been better!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1176

How many quests there are?
How much time is required to build the reward?

DeletedUser

Checkered Jester was doing that in the beginning as a triple spoilered Guide but it disappeared for some reason. Would have been better!!.

That was Surge (a moderator), and it was deleted because it's not our place to tell you things you should find out by yourselves. ;)
I do agree though, that a master post would be handy, and a Spoilered guide would be a great help to the community.

- L

DeletedUser

Soldiers
as in the actual unit by that name, or will any
combat unit, such as legionnaires
do?

DeletedUser5514

Does the happiness given by the graveyard changes according to the "age" we are at? Will it increase if we move ahead on the ages? For instance, im on LMA and the graveyard gives 890 happiness, but people that are in the colonial age get 1000 whilst people in lower ages get less happiness from that building.

So, will it increase the happiness output when we move ahead on the ages?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does the happiness given by the graveyard changes according to the "age" we are at? Will it increase if we move ahead on the ages? For instance, im on LMA and the graveyard gives 890 happiness, but people that are in the colonial age get 1000 whilst people in lower ages get less happiness from that building.

Nope.

DeletedUser

hey i would like to ask if i already finish the quest but i'm not build it yet i'll wait for colonial age to come which is about one week....can it still in the inventory or after halloween quest day finish if you dont build it will dissapear??

DeletedUser6603

Excellent question Rogeroids!!!

DeletedUser

It's not asking my any questions yet others already have a reward. I don't think this is fair. How can you compete when your not given the quest?

DeletedUser7838

Yeah, would be nice if there was a consolidated post going through every quest. Could add an additional spoiler (answer) for people like me who just want to get it done.

If you want me to do that, I will, just give me a heads up so I know and that so somebody else doesn't do it before me without me knowing. :p

DeletedUser

Nevermind I figured it out. I was expecting questions. However I did the first quest and now have to do it over as you reset it.
I'm not impressed.

DeletedUser8019

I must be dense, but nothing I've tried on this
four dead men in a hat quest
is working. Things I've tried to no avail:
deleting four military units, attacking others and killing their military units

DeletedUser554

Why won't he disappear after I have finished he quests. Do we have to wait until the end of this quest time period.

DeletedUser

@ MetalMan: There are several quests, they all give a random reward (this can include diamonds) and once you've finished them all you get the final end reward..
@ Slim: I think so, he's stuck with me too. But don't worry, he won't prevent you from receiving additional quests by 'taking up a spot'.

- L

I keep being told I get the graveyard, but it doesn't show in my list of buildings anywhere - and the jester is still sitting there laughing at me. It says I've finished, but it won't give me the prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.