• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser

So, why didn't I get offered the 3x4 graveyard on greif - I have the old 3x3 one and achieved all quests? All I got was this stupid scarecrow - like that does anything for a finished ages player ...

DeletedUser96901

So, why didn't I get offered the 3x4 graveyard on greif - I have the old 3x3 one and achieved all quests? All I got was this stupid scarecrow - like that does anything for a finished ages player ...
only build graveyard counts
having it in the inventory doesn't matter

Amy Steele

General
Hi Basherz, if your 3x3 graveyard was built before you accepted the quest to upgrade it, and you sold it as part of that quest, then you should have got the replacement. If this is not what happened for you, could you please submit a ticket on this so we can check it out for you?

DeletedUser

I wasn't asked to sell my graveyard, but I was asked to clear an area so I got rid of some trees I had spare. I presume this was the time for me to clear my graveyard? What an obscure quest!

DeletedUser

hi im new, i need help with halloween second mission POLTROON. I HAVE 6/9 BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE

Amy Steele

General
I wasn't asked to sell my graveyard, but I was asked to clear an area so I got rid of some trees I had spare. I presume this was the time for me to clear my graveyard? What an obscure quest!

There are 2 slightly differently worded quests at that point, depending on whether you have the Graveyard in your city or not - the only way we can check for you which quest you received is if you submit a ticket.

Amy Steele

General
hi im new, i need help with halloween second mission POLTROON. I HAVE 6/9 BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE

Hi luliaa - welcome to the forums :)
To complete the second Halloween quest you need to do 9 x 5 minute supply runs. You must have done 6 since you accepted the quest, so another 3 will do.

DeletedUser11801

I am wondering if there is any hidden meaning behind the announcement of the event: "Take your time; don't be fooled and reach the end for something cool." Could it be don't rush to finish the quest line.

DeletedUser98338

Hi, can anyone pls enlighten me:
Quest 15: ARTILLERY is STONE THROWER CAMP, for example (Bronze Age)?
Tks.

DeletedUser14704

I am wondering if there is any hidden meaning behind the announcement of the event: "Take your time; don't be fooled and reach the end for something cool." Could it be don't rush to finish the quest line.

I wouldn't think so.
I learned from bitter experience in the Valentines' Quest that there will always be bottleneck quests that suck up several days (scouting was one, and conquering sectors with lower age troops/plundering also caused problems), and commenced the final one for the tree late on the last day, just to see the event time out hours before it completed.

DeletedUser9168

i am unsure about the final quest - and i don't want to make a mistake and lose the graveyard i have accidentally. i won my existing graveyard on the summer event wheel, rather than at last year's Halloween - not sure if that makes a difference. the quest tells me my reward will be one old graveyard, not requiring extra space - so does this mean i won't be entitled to the new bigger graveyard?

screenshot in spoiler (hopefully!)
Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 03.31.11.png

DeletedUser7719

The Old Graveyard is the newer graveyard. I don't get why it says it won't take up extra space as it's a 4x3...

DeletedUser99020

The quest where you have to delete 3 buildings from your current age is a total...you know what i mean.
I mean really? I just got to the IND age and just built 2 rifleman range right before i got the quest. And there is no way in hell i will delete the 2 rifleman range and then build another one just to delete it again. To much resources for just a graveyard. This quest seems very unfair to me since any other building from any other age wont count. And while i have to delete buildings that cost tons of resources a player that is in the bronze age can just delete 3 stilt houses and the rebuild them quick and with not many resources

DeletedUser96901

BE SMART :p

build 3 decorations and delete them ;)
(and you get the first decoration of an age immediatly when reaching that age)

and a player from bronze age gets a bronze age graveyard (maybe 200 or 300 happiness)
your graveyard will have maybe 1000

so the bronze age graveyard has a lower value compared to the one you get

compare to the costs of a cultural building to the amount of happiness
700 happiness from a saloon (3x3) would cost 20.000 coins and 153.000 supplies

Last edited by a moderator: