• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser6560

Still stuck on idea or idle. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

You can unlock a military research for that quest. Invent = research, so it says 'research something military to command'. You don't have to build one, you need to research one.

ETA: Idea and idle is the same --- invent=research, so you need to research something (just in that case it does not have to be military).

DeletedUser

Still stuck on idea or idle. Thanks

Reason nobody is "listening"/replied is the answer to you question has already been given further up the thread? You need to research and unlock ANY technology:cool:

DeletedUser653

If it's 4x3 and 1800 in PE, it's as good as zeppelin actually. I sold my InA graveyard, so I supposed I gonna get a poorer per tile PE 3x3 one now?

Sorry hint but you will only get a standard 3x3 one for your age if you do not have one in the city itself when you get that quest. See my post on page 12

DeletedUser98966

I've a couple of questions about the 'Land or Lose' quest where you have to conquer a province:

- Does 'conquer' mean that you definitely have to fight rather than negotiate?
- If you have to fight, can you negotiate some of the sectors in the province before receiving the quest and then just fight to win the last one and still have 'conquered' the province?

DeletedUser

Hi everyone
First time I am posting
I read this whole thread twice but can't seem to find my answer
(sorry if someone already replied)
what do I have to do for "Smith or smitten"?
thanks

DeletedUser97590

I've a couple of questions about the 'Land or Lose' quest where you have to conquer a province:

- Does 'conquer' mean that you definitely have to fight rather than negotiate?
- If you have to fight, can you negotiate some of the sectors in the province before receiving the quest and then just fight to win the last one and still have 'conquered' the province?

It clearly says: Either by using army orders or by trading for new borders.
Also you only have to acquire 2 sectors not a full province.

DeletedUser98966

It clearly says: Either by using army orders or by trading for new borders.
Also you only have to acquire 2 sectors not a full province.

Brilliant! Thanks so much for for replying. I'd held off receiving the quest and so was going off spoilers rather than the actual text! That's definitely a lot easier than I feared!

DeletedUser97590

You're welcome!
Have fun with the game, no need to fear anything. ;)

DeletedUser

thank you byeordie did try spoiler link but it says I don't have admin rights so thank you again

DeletedUser

Part 16 of the Quest is called sell or Sorrow which I have been told is sell the old graveyard to get a new one.
My question is how do I complete this part of the quest as i don't have a graveyard at all??

DeletedUser

Final 24 FP quest only old players?

This thread is to discuss the Halloween announcement

My event ended after upgrading my 3x3 graveyard to the new 3 x4. The last "spoiler" quest, spend 24 FP, does not show for me. Account opened within past few months, long after last Halloween event. Can somebody confirm that the final quest, spend 24 FP for the Scarecrow in the pumpkin field, applies only to players who were around last year (or should I send a support ticket)? Thanks