• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I do think that it is a little unfair
its not about fair or not, its about unbalance !
5 Guilds in a Diamond League make all together probably more FP some of the top people made since 2013 lol
when Guilds learn how to farm the battleground on maximum, you will see GB's with levels that will make even more people wanna quit
(The we will make a Guild to Beat them cant work whille people are separated on 15 worlds and the Active Online is /15)
It will Cause a lot more big changes than the ones you observe now

*PS for me its better to have 5 Guilds there and be able to farm 150-350 FP a day than having 8 competors with traps and stuff like this haha
just saying

Blurt

Private
We need a log in GbG that shows who has attacked which sector and when similar to what is in GvG.

When are the guild contributions updated -- it doesn't appear to be immediately after a successful battle/negotiation. If it was immediate, then the log functionality may not be as important.

DeletedUser

@Blurt it has been suggested a lot of times, Inno is aware of that. (both here and a couple of times in Ideas Section)

Fulhamguy

Corporal
No Agent 327 I was saying that in response to r21r comment above saying "Try to farm as many points as your Treasury can handle by building siege camps" I am saying that GBG should be based around how many members are in a guild, 6 guilds have double to triple the amount of members we have, in some cases even if half the members of those guild were inactive (which they are not as i have been in two of them) that's still more active members than all of my guild, surely there are other guilds which have reached Platinum with 20 - 30 members in them and Yes to Test Ament I have contacted support and was directed here to post, as it's not a technical issue.
The way MMR works I think makes a lot of sense. Amending it for the number of members makes no sense. We have been up against much larger guilds and some of them do nothing. So they go down though why there are still so many guilds in gold that dont take a sector for quite a few days is weird.

I would still like to see some help for leaders as people are still attacking provinces that they might have been asked to attack at one point but then later on with discussion have decided it is a bad idea and there is nothing we can do about it as we have no idea who is doing it :-(

DeletedUser109957

The way MMR works I think makes a lot of sense. Amending it for the number of members makes no sense. We have been up against much larger guilds and some of them do nothing. So they go down though why there are still so many guilds in gold that dont take a sector for quite a few days is weird.
I was suggesting both MMR and amounts of members in the guild (like GE) could to be taken into consideration.
If you read all of my post's to get the full picture of the situation: New guild 8 weeks old - New treasury - only 22 members, facing 6 other guilds with 59 - 73 members with more than half of their members active - I would love for our guild to be in Gold because at the moment the way it is, it's destroying my members confidence. I asked support for help and this was where they directed me and to be honest this is no help at all!
its not about fair or not, its about unbalance !
fair or not - unbalance. Split hairs on a choice of word use.

DeletedUser

But I am not aware of any response from Inno, is there ?
Nah, the only way to see who is Attacking other sectors is with other ways , i suppose Inno is aware of that so thats why they dont give an official answer
More than 5 Threads in Ideas have been Created and probably 2 of them have been Forwarded to the Devs but no idea what goes next, maybe there is on the Beta Forum something

Fulhamguy

Corporal
I was suggesting both MMR and amounts of members in the guild (like GE) could to be taken into consideration.
If you read all of my post's to get the full picture of the situation: New guild 8 weeks old - New treasury - only 22 members, facing 6 other guilds with 59 - 73 members with more than half of their members active - I would love for our guild to be in Gold because at the moment the way it is, it's destroying my members confidence. I asked support for help and this was where they directed me and to be honest this is no help at all!
We are a 17 member guild and in Gold got very close to Platinum regularly up against much larger guilds. We have guilds still in Gold that do nothing as in take one sector so far ???

What I am struggling with is how in Silver you can have large guilds who are half active. That makes no sense, have you asked the leaders why they are still in Silver ?
I realise that they have not got enough points to have got out of Silver yet but we are Season 5 and they should be out by now.

I realise that they have not got enough points to have got out of Silver yet but we are Season 5 and they should be out by now.
Probably got to Gold and are back down again.

On R I have a small guild of 12 and only 4 or 5 do any Battlegrounds (I do the majority!), we were in Gold in round 3, back to Silver for round 4 and are in Gold again now, with luck we will finish 5th and maybe stay there for another round!!

With a few reasonably strong players we tend to dominate Silver but can't compete very well in Gold, this would be different if everyone took part. I imagine it's the same for large guilds, if only a few of them are participating they will not be competitive in Gold but will bounce between the there and Silver every other round or so

DeletedUser115340

We are a 17 member guild and in Gold got very close to Platinum regularly up against much larger guilds. We have guilds still in Gold that do nothing as in take one sector so far ???

What I am struggling with is how in Silver you can have large guilds who are half active. That makes no sense, have you asked the leaders why they are still in Silver ?

They are in Platinum legue facing a lot bigger guilds and would rather be in Gold league.

DeletedUser96901

I have a simply solution

when placing the guilds into a league instead of taking only the actual MMR it will be calculated
MMR * members/80
(league level will also be based on that: diamond needs a result of at least 901)

so a small guild (even with highest MMR) can never face the big active guilds (only the ones with low MMR and those would be at almost no activity)

DeletedUser115340

That's not a good solution as well. It would favor having as many people as possible even if they are inactive. So 2 guilds with same amount of active members (one 80 members and 40 active and the other one only 40 active) and basically similar strength in battlegrounds would never be in the same league. Those with only 40 active members would crush other guilds in lower leagues and wouldn't be able to move up to compete with higher guilds or it would be very difficult for them to do so. Basically even if they won ever season they would gain only 50% MMR compared to the guild with inactive members.

DeletedUser

I have a simply solution

when placing the guilds into a league instead of taking only the actual MMR it will be calculated
MMR * members/80
(league level will also be based on that: diamond needs a result of at least 901)

so a small guild (even with highest MMR) can never face the big active guilds (only the ones with low MMR and those would be at almost no activity)
Nah, if you wanna balance that ,you need their average sieges done per round , the members number can be tricky

DeletedUser115340

where is your solution ?

I'm not saying I have one :D

I'm just stating the issue with the one you offered. I think the current system is better. Yes, I understand the issue TL have, but it just means they are stronger than other gold league guilds. They will probably be demoted to gold next league and face smaller guilds. If they win then, it means they "need" stronger oponents thus will be moved to Platinum again. If not, some other gold guild will be promoted and face those bigger guilds.

Emberguard

Legend
I asked support for help and this was where they directed me and to be honest this is no help at all!
The point of directing you here is to have a easily viewable record of the feedback which we can provide to the devs along with a summary of your concerns/feedback. Not to convince anyone else of a particular point of view.

Agent327

Overlord
But I am not aware of any response from Inno, is there ?

Have you ever seen an official response. Response you get is that it has been forwarded to the devs. After that it is wait and see.

If you read all of my post's to get the full picture of the situation: New guild 8 weeks old - New treasury - only 22 members, facing 6 other guilds with 59 - 73 members with more than half of their members active - I would love for our guild to be in Gold because at the moment the way it is, it's destroying my members confidence.

Who created that situation? Inno or you? No matter what part of the game, is it as a player, or as a guild, the start is hard. Players get plundered. Guilds get beaten. Suck it up. "Destroying my members confidence" is BS. It will be built again in a week.

I asked support for help and this was where they directed me and to be honest this is no help at all!

And you are surprised by that? If Support does not have an answer they will send you here. Here you get reactions from players that look at it different than you. Welcome to the forum!

I have a simply solution

MMR * members/80

Cool. That would be a campers dream. Small camper guilds raking in the diamonds.

joesoap

Major-General
i find the gbg concept quite simple, finish in the top half & gain MMR & eventually move to a higher league, finish in the bottom half & lose MMR & eventually move to a lower league, guilds will eventually find they are in the league best suited to them & the amount of active players they have, it might just take time
if smaller guilds want to be equal to larger guilds & be able to compete with them then they just need to recuit more active members & thankfully INNO already allow all guilds to have the same number of players so its not the feature that needs to adapt to suit all guilds, its maybe the guilds that need to change to get the most from it

DeletedUser

Funny thing is that IF a guy with Removing Buildings Rights on GBG , removes Siege Camps when people are attacking a non targeted sector, he can be revealed !!!
And ofc will be notified by the rogue guy that <<Just Missed the Target Thread cause of spam>> but he didn't miss Who made his attrition raise suddelny hahahaha its really funny in some cases lol

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
We need a log in GbG that shows who has attacked which sector and when similar to what is in GvG.

When are the guild contributions updated -- it doesn't appear to be immediately after a successful battle/negotiation. If it was immediate, then the log functionality may not be as important.

Its simple, get the FOE helper for Chrome/firefox, it shows whose been hitting, makes it easy to tell whose hit where, see a flag flash, open the member list and it shows whose gone up in attacks/nego's ;)