• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser107470

Apart from GBG being a made of a joke of by certain alliances being formed And being used purely for FP and points farminh. The maps building building spaces from the starting positions are not consistent and give some guilds a massive advantage over others, overall good idea but inno has created more issue than solutions .

DeletedUser107432

Can we have a button to empty out all of the troops loaded in the currently selected area rather than having to click them all one at a time to reload a different army.
I'm getting RSI

Not sure if this has already been suggested - 70 pages is a lot to read to find out...

Blurt

Private
Its simple, get the FOE helper for Chrome/firefox, it shows whose been hitting, makes it easy to tell whose hit where, see a flag flash, open the member list and it shows whose gone up in attacks/nego's ;)
I'm using Opera -- is there a helper for browsers other than chrome/firefox?

LOL - Here's the argument for fair/unfair → My guild belongs in a superior league - like gold, plat, or diamond - Not because we are good - - BUT --- because that's where all the good stuff is - keep our guild competition like ya baby easy pick'ens. Ya gotta laugh at these "reasons" for guilds being out-classed.

Apart from GBG being a made of a joke of by certain alliances being formed And being used purely for FP and points farminh. The maps building building spaces from the starting positions are not consistent and give some guilds a massive advantage over others, overall good idea but inno has created more issue than solutions .

Ya the "Issues" - Stop whining and get stronger, get more goods, get more members.

DeletedUser109957

. Not to convince anyone else of a particular point of view.
Emberguard It was at your suggestion for me to post here, as you were not able to help as it wasnt a technical issue - I'm not try to convince anyone... just saying to those that had pick at a single point, to take all into consideration instead of picking at a single point in one of my now many posts was all. As i said in support to me it is a technical issue - We were placed in Platinum, against 6 other guilds who have 59 - 73 members - even if half there members were not active, that's still more than all of my guild members, it suggests GBG has technical issues that Innogames maybe should look at.

I also atm have members who are not able to be active for various reasons (Platinum is 130 fights each sector minimum) at that rate, how many sectors can 15/22 members take before there attrition is too high daily to do any more. Not many!
Thank you Kate dPigin for your understanding

Its simple, get the FOE helper for Chrome/firefox, it shows whose been hitting, makes it easy to tell whose hit where, see a flag flash, open the member list and it shows whose gone up in attacks/nego's ;)
Thank you Goremise for your helpful post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111934

I am really enjoying Guild Battlegrounds. However it is obviously very unbalanced when guilds are matched with guilds that have 2-3 times as many members. I could see a lot of players giving up on GBG if they feel that how guilds are being matched up gives them a massive disadvantage before they even start.

DeletedUser

Guilds are matched by performance not size. We have been at a massive numerical disadvantage since L1... doing well and loving it.
Stop complaining about non-existent "Issues" and put that energy into fighting.

Spartan Warrior to Leonidas:- " Hey Boss; I think we have a "Technical Issue"."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guilds are matched by performance not size. We have been at a massive numerical disadvantage since L1... doing well and loving it.
Stop complaining about non-existent "Issues" and put that energy into fighting.

Spartan Warrior to Leonidas:- " Hey Boss; I think we have a "Technical Issue"."
Guilds are matched by MMR ! Performance , if you capture 1 sector and this leads you to platinum, doesnt mean that you performed !!!

Guilds are matched by MMR ! Performance , if you capture 1 sector and this leads you to platinum, doesnt mean that you performed !!!

Agreed! I bumped into Gold this season - I didn't expect to do well this time around. I'm a one-man guild against the rest of 30-70 member guilds
- I'm at the bottom of the stats. Why would I expect to be matched with other 1-10 member guilds who's members are going to be far weaker than me?

However, I am still doing 50-70 fights per reset - getting all the goodies I can get!

If your guild is out-classed, so be it - get the fights done as best you can & get the diamonds, good, fp's, etc.

If you are not playing for the fp's, diamonds, goods, etc., Why are you doing GbG? Do you have a well thought out objective for even playing FOE? What is it that you want from the game?

A massive advantage over others? Are you saying they should be penalized for doing well, having resources, strong members & such?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
You are a one man guild, how does your experience mean anything to anyone though? Obviously you don't care as much as the competitive guilds who are actually trying and getting basically punished for trying by bad matchmaking systems since its only your world based, which means if your high mmr you will lose-win-lose-win as you pop in and out of the top GBG battles for your world, with nothing you can do about it at all.

It needs some balancing and fixing, so really cannot wait to see what Inno has in store for us later down the line once we get a few good GBG patches :)

I'm using Opera -- is there a helper for browsers other than chrome/firefox?

Not that I know of, I think they mainly targeted the browers most people use, would have to ask the people behind Foe helper to see if they could add it to Opera :) Firefox itself was only recently added. And your welcome Day Tripper :D

You are a one man guild, how does your experience mean anything to anyone though? Obviously you don't care as much as the competitive guilds who are actually trying and getting basically punished for trying by bad matchmaking systems since its only your world based, which means if your high mmr you will lose-win-lose-win as you pop in and out of the top GBG battles for your world, with nothing you can do about it at all.

It needs some balancing and fixing, so really cannot wait to see what Inno has in store for us later down the line once we get a few good GBG patches :)

Not that I know of, I think they mainly targeted the browers most people use, would have to ask the people behind Foe helper to see if they could add it to Opera :) Firefox itself was only recently added. And your welcome Day Tripper :D

How can you say that. It is far more difficult & far more competitive for 1 man guilds to achieve higher league status that 80 man guilds.

And, by the way, you need to work on your clairvoyance & mind-reading skills to think I don't care. It is the challenge that makes it fun. You Want it to be easy.

DeletedUser110334

I think GB should be cross server, having to play on your own server means it only takes two top guilds to unite and swap sectors to block the other guilds from playing at all, this happens a lot in platinum . It is putting a lot of people on our server of playing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200201-232628_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20200201-232628_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 230

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think GB should be cross server, having to play on your own server means it only takes two top guilds to unite and swap sectors to block the other guilds from playing at all, this happens a lot in platinum . It is putting a lot of people on our server of playing

Honestly I would be surprised if this was not happening on every world, incredibly easy for the top 2 guilds in a world to team up and prevent the other three from getting anything forever, further increasing their own rewards and preventing other guilds from ever getting anything.

This will indeed become a mode where people will ignore 1-5th place rewards and just do it for personal rewards on the fly unless they change things.

Why would you think cross server would be any different. If top guild are swapping sectors - top guilds will swap sectors no matter what server they come from - even worse is the abuse mega players can achieve by using guilds from multiple worlds.

DeletedUser

MMR is, as all know; a reflection of a Guild's overall performance. The point stands; get on with playing and quit moaning.
MMR is not a reflection of the actual strength of a Guild in GBG.
Sieges done is the closest measurment to it (if you could calculate traps and siege camps it would be absolute)

DeletedUser

"overall performance", not simply in GBG; read first and try to stay within context. It was all laid out in the announcement.