• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Its really going to come down to the same five guilds fighting in GBG forever?
Like, No way to adjust this at all? Make it Xserver?
Cause, beating SF every single GBG is sure to sting them :)

DeletedUser

would be Great !!
you could play vs your own Guild sometimes , but thats better than the current 1-2 Guilds battleground XD

actually a guild that is only 8 weeks old shouldn't be in the platinum league
Since when? The system will automatically adjust based on results of the season

unknown.png
What Test is saying is that new guilds start with an MMR of zero, and it takes a minimum of 3 completed rounds to get to gold. Can you go from gold to platinum in one round? I can't remember the figures from the top of my head but an 8 week old guild will have completed 4 rounds at most so probably shouldn't have reached platinum already.

DeletedUser

What Test is saying is that new guilds start with an MMR of zero, and it takes a minimum of 3 completed rounds to get to gold. Can you go from gold to platinum in one round? I can't remember the figures from the top of my head but an 8 week old guild will have completed 4 rounds at most so probably shouldn't have reached platinum already.
I dont know what are the chances of this but i went from Gold to Diamond aswell.
What i mean is, IF his Guild was a High Gold MMR Guild, which is not impossible because if he ranked up and got 2 easy rounds then they got +50% Rewards, which means that there is a small chance for this to happen

In my World we had 13 Platinum Guilds and 2 Diamond
The logical thing was to see
2 Diamond + 6 Platinum
6 Platinum + 2 Gold
am i correct ?

Guess what happened :D

2 Diamond + 3 Platinum in Diamond League
4 Platinum + some Gold in Platinum League
5 Platinum + some Gold in Platinum League

This way a lot more Guilds are in Leagues that they dont have the Required MMR to compete

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just checked the figures, you get +175 MMR for winning against 7 other guilds, so 4 rounds maximum score is an MMR of 700.

Minimum for platinum is 651 so as long as you have won all 4 rounds against a full map then it can be done
did you read my comment ? you get +50% rewards AND mmr if you are a silver league which is in Gold for any reason

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
would be Great !!
you could play vs your own Guild sometimes , but thats better than the current 1-2 Guilds battleground XD

Oh yeah true, if you are in multiple worlds you could see your own guild in each fighting each other, lol. That would be both fun/a problem :D
But indeed better then the current situation!

Hey, there any reason they made SoH not all ages so it levels with you? Was wondering this. Would mean you could have one in each age for goods of each age as you age up

DeletedUser

Oh yeah true, if you are in multiple worlds you could see your own guild in each fighting each other, lol. That would be both fun/a problem :D
But indeed better then the current situation!

Hey, there any reason they made SoH not all ages so it levels with you? Was wondering this. Would mean you could have one in each age for goods of each age as you age up
No idea im Iron Ager xD

Agent327

Overlord

How many times you need to be told that will not happen?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Tell me as many times, FOE changes its mind about things all the time :p
GBG is fun now but will really need some variety soon or it will just become a thing people ignore cept for personal rewards.

DeletedUser109957

Basically now you are saying that goods shouls also be taken into account.
No Agent 327 I was saying that in response to r21r comment above saying "Try to farm as many points as your Treasury can handle by building siege camps" I am saying that GBG should be based around how many members are in a guild, 6 guilds have double to triple the amount of members we have, in some cases even if half the members of those guild were inactive (which they are not as i have been in two of them) that's still more active members than all of my guild, surely there are other guilds which have reached Platinum with 20 - 30 members in them and Yes to Test Ament I have contacted support and was directed here to post, as it's not a technical issue.

did you read my comment ? you get +50% rewards AND mmr if you are a silver league which is in Gold for any reason
This is true and I can't speak for all the worlds but generally there are more than enough guilds at each level so that the guilds are not mixed except for Platinum into Diamond and the occasional Gold being pulled up to platinum to fill the gaps left

Agent327

Overlord
No Agent 327 I was saying that in response to r21r comment above saying "Try to farm as many points as your Treasury can handle by building siege camps" I am saying that GBG should be based around how many members are in a guild, 6 guilds have double to triple the amount of members we have, in some cases even if half the members of those guild were inactive (which they are not as i have been in two of them) that's still more active members than all of my guild, surely there are other guilds which have reached Platinum with 20 - 30 members in them

Those 6 guilds also have to pay double to triple the amount of goods to put up buildings.

You are facing those guilds, cause in the end, the numbers tell you are equally active, even with less members.

and Yes to Test Ament I have contacted support and was directed here to post, as it's not a technical issue.

What a Surprise. They love to get rid of supportquestions that way.

DeletedUser

This is true and I can't speak for all the worlds but generally there are more than enough guilds at each level so that the guilds are not mixed except for Platinum into Diamond and the occasional Gold being pulled up to platinum to fill the gaps left
The way gaps are filled, is also making unbalance
For example if 5 Platinum Guilds where pulled into Diamond it would be a way more competetive round instead of 2 Diamond and 3 Platinums
Also the 3-4-5 Gold Guilds that Pulled into Platinum will enjoy this round ? or they will Play Opponents WAY out of their capabilities ?
I told again like 1.5 month ago, the MMR range is a living bug at the moment, its cool being in Diamond and farming 500FP's with 100 Battles but it aint Competition its just an abuse of agreements etc

The way gaps are filled, are also making unbalance
For example if 5 Platinum Guilds where pulled into Diamond it would be a way more competetive round instead of 2 Diamond and 3 Platinums
Also the 3-4-5 Gold Guilds that Pulled into Platinum will enjoy this round ? or they will Play Opponents WAY out of their capabilities ?
I told again like 1.5 month ago, the MMR range is a living bug at the moment, its cool being in Diamond and farming 500FP's with 100 Battles but it aint Competition its just an abuse of agreements etc
I do think that it is a little unfair if minimal guilds are pulled up to a higher league so that they are greatly outmatched by the other guilds already there and bringing up a few more if possible would balance this, but then again it is the top few guilds in that league that are moved up so in all probability they would be in that league by rights in another round anyway so is good experience and shows them what to expect :)