• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

DeletedUser

If players want the finger to go away its simple
Spend some footballs and make 1 pass and the arrow disappears for good
Now that they know what to do they can quit whining about it

Not so simple.
I tend to spend my game currency when I like the daily reward which is not today and likely not tomorrow.

If you get Forge Points when moving forward, why can they not be added to your Inventory instead of going into your FP bar. The same as when you get them through helping out on GBs.

Last edited:

PomPoms

Sergeant
So I'm guessing the upgrade kits did not show up as a Daily Special in Beta? Of course, they have once before popped one in an event when it went live.

PomPoms

Sergeant
Why guess when you can look it up?

I would love to look it up. I usually find everything I want to know in here though, and no one specifically said that it wasn't in the Daily Specials. I concluded that maybe it didn't show as people were saying that diamonds were needed to get all the upgrades. I was unaware I could find a complete Beta list elsewhere. I will search a bit further! :D

Boorg

Captain
I would love to look it up. I usually find everything I want to know in here though, and no one specifically said that it wasn't in the Daily Specials. I concluded that maybe it didn't show as people were saying that diamonds were needed to get all the upgrades. I was unaware I could find a complete Beta list elsewhere. I will search a bit further! :D

You don't need to search anything. If you take the time to read the “Forge Bowl 2019 Announcement” it clearly specifies and answers your question !

To upgrade the Colossus you will need the Colossus Upgrade Kit. You can get the Colossus - Lv. 1 and some upgrade kits from the quest line, as well as the Touchdown Reward, but it won't be included in the Daily Specials.

Most probably in your book reading announcements is a waste of time but asking silly questions is not and when the answer is there for all as clear as day !!

Why not have somebody play the game for you? That will save you a lot of time !

Don’t you know that you can’t have the cake and eat it !!!

Last edited:

Boorg

Captain
Go InnoForgers!

Forge Bowl is just around the corner. Check out the full details for our next event on our annoucement page as well as the latest Thi and Kurt show!

Got questions? Ask them below!

Enjoy!
Richard & Team

The announcement still does not show the addition of The Colossus upgrade kit for the Amateur league.

PomPoms

Sergeant
You don't need to search anything. If you take the time to read the “Forge Bowl 2019 Announcement” it clearly specifies and answers your question !

To upgrade the Colossus you will need the Colossus Upgrade Kit. You can get the Colossus - Lv. 1 and some upgrade kits from the quest line, as well as the Touchdown Reward, but it won't be included in the Daily Specials.

Most probably in your book reading announcements is a waste of time but asking silly questions is not and when the answer is there for all as clear as day !!

Why not have somebody play the game for you? That will save you a lot of time !

Don’t you know that you can’t have the cake and eat it !!!

Oh dear! I did totally miss that bit. Thank you for taking the time to answer my silly question. I don't usually miss stuff, but no one is perfect all the time eh? Oh sorry, that was another silly question, you can ignore that one...:blush:

Boorg

Captain
Oh dear! I did totally miss that bit. Thank you for taking the time to answer my silly question. I don't usually miss stuff, but no one is perfect all the time eh? Oh sorry, that was another silly question, you can ignore that one...:blush:

Always welcome and no problem :) :)

True no one is perfect all the time but if we all try hard it is possible that we get close :)