• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
It has been changed from Beta so that all players at least get one colossus without spending diamonds, maybe lol.
If plan B does not work then its a free upgrade for everybody :-) maybe lol

Boorg

Captain
If there is no animation we complain that it’s static and boring but if there is animation we complain just the same.

Agreed it takes time to do many touchdowns and we are supposed and expected to enjoy the Event otherwise what is the scope of playing the Game and the Events if it’s not enjoyable and a good pastime.

Although a way to turn off the animation would speed up touchdowns personally I think it will also kill the Event.

DeletedUser116600

Anyone had much luck getting daily prizes? I really wanted today's daily prize and spent all my saved up 3000 footballs, completed 3 full touchdowns and Nada, Zilch, nothing, No daily prize.........grrrrrrr!! Very frustrating when you need it to complete a set. I guess they want you to spend diamonds to get it.

Dead-Eye

General
I managed the set easily and have it set up already. No diamonds spent but may have to at the end as i picked players partly based on my chances of getting a piece that I wanted.

Boorg

Captain
Anyone had much luck getting daily prizes? I really wanted today's daily prize and spent all my saved up 3000 footballs, completed 3 full touchdowns and Nada, Zilch, nothing, No daily prize.........grrrrrrr!! Very frustrating when you need it to complete a set. I guess they want you to spend diamonds to get it.

I am not finding any problems to get the daily prize I want and I have not used any Diamonds.

DeletedUser116611

I am in the Bronze Age and trying to do have the Quest "Complete the first difficulty level in the Guild Expeditions OR Defeat a large army"

As you can see I cannot do “Complete the first difficulty level in the Guild Expeditions”

And doing the “Defeat a large army “ is impossible for a bronze Age player to complete.

Defeating 8 units in the 1st wave and have enough units left over to defeat the reminder 5 units in the 2nd wave is asking a bit too much from a bronze age player.

Developers need to replace the "Complete the first difficulty level in the Guild Expeditions“ Quest for bronze age people with something that bronze age people can do.

And so Bronze players are at a disadvantage, which really shouldn’t be the case.
FBE Quest.JPG

Agent327

Overlord
Developers need to replace the "Complete the first difficulty level in the Guild Expeditions“ Quest for bronze age people with something that bronze age people can do.

No they don't. You need to get out of bronze.

DeletedUser116611

No they don't. You need to get out of bronze.

Are you speaking on the behalf of the developers?

If InnoGames have intended the Bronze Age not to be used for Forge Bowl Event, then they would have not allowed “Forge Bowl Event” to accessible from the Bronze Age.

DeletedUser96901

If InnoGames have intended the Bronze Age not to be used for Forge Bowl Event, then they would have not allowed “Forge Bowl Event” to accessible from the Bronze Age.
that is what I am saying for a long time

events should be unlocked with a technology from iron age

because many things aren't available in bronze age

Agent327

Overlord

If Inno had intended the Bronze Age to be an age to camp in they would not have parts of the game that you can only unlock in IA.

DeletedUser116611

If Inno had intended the Bronze Age to be an age to camp in they would not have parts of the game that you can only unlock in IA.

Maybe InnoGames made a mistake, it up to them to comment what they intended or not.

DeletedUser113766

I get what random means, but I now have 6 Classic Garden Patios, and no other elements. Sometimes random is too random.