• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111693

My favourite memory of playing Foe is the day I finished leveling my Arc to 80 and having the realization that the best part of the game is only starting now.

DeletedUser106538

My favorite memory of playing Foe is when i got the Alcatraz in my town. I was soo happy to have so much troops to fight my way trough continent map

DeletedUser111027

One of my favourite memories would have to be designing then successfully pulling off a complete reorganisation of my city (long before the construction tool came along).

egemensavas

Private
My favorite memory of playing FoE is that, while I was playing it on a break at work, I've found out that my boss was also playing it.

DeletedUser117264

Been playing Forge of Empires for six years now, though I have just this past week joined the forum. My husband and I have made this game part of our daily morning routine, and so I have , not just one vivid memory, but an accumulation of memories of quiet conversations and laughter, excitement over victories and event outcomes, pleasant hours of community and solo endeavors , and the sense that forge of Empires is a thread that runs through our lives.

DeletedUser109132

my favourite memory is the one where I played GvG for the first time. I wasn't able to help my Guild very much but the satisfaction of being part of a team made up of members from all over the world was worthwhile.

DeletedUser117189

got nothing out of the game becuse I play only about 50 days. I like what event are you doing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

DeletedUser117337

hi, new player here. i had my reservations when i clicked on this game through an add for it. i am surprised, this is a great game! it can also be played for free. tyvm, FOE Team, :)))

DeletedUser116688

I think it was a moment when I have found my first Relic after ToR was constructed . GE beame so interesting for me !!
Really enjoyed all those bonuses that boosted my tech tree research .
Thanks for all interesting staff they you have made in this game :)

DeletedUser116789

My memory goes back about half a year ago, when I decided to rebuild my town a bit. During the process it happened so that instead of selling some random building that I didn't need anymore, I accidentally sold a special building which at that moment was the most important happiness source of my town. Of course, I was quite upset about that, so I contacted the support team and asked if anything could be done about it. The staff was super helpful - they recognised that I sold a building by mistake and just after a day or two, I had the building added back to my inventory! I think this serves very well to demonstrate one of the most appealing aspects of this game - that there exist a very dedicated support team and a strong community in general who genuinely put their best effort to make the experience of the game for players as enjoyable and fun as possible.

DeletedUser113849

i remember when i joined a new guild i want trust me for GVG and leader accept then i got a sector in first day i enter guild
i was in iron age and it was good memory for me.

DeletedUser116469

My favourite memory was playing in the contest where we had a chance of winning a pirate ship. There were many prizes to be won, but achieving the pirate ship was my favourite.

DeletedUser117245

Hello!
My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires is when I first completed Guild Expedition. Looking back, I realize that I spent too many diamonds for that but the satisfaction make it worth it :).

DeletedUser117087

Happy Birthday!!

Once I was wondering how to get some industry filters to unlock a specific technology. Later when I was solving the encounter in the guild expedition, one relic jumped out and gave me 200 industry filters! Hallelujah! I was so happy and laughing out loudly. That is the favorite memory of playing forge of empires. :)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
The first day after i was done with lvl80 arc after cca 300 days .. i was so happy ... now i enjoy my fps bank a lot!!!

DeletedUser115946

I discovered Forge of Empires through a friend. He's a classmate in one of our majors in uni, He was sitting in front of me and I noticed he was fidgetting with his phone non-stop throughout the hour. I asked him after class what game he was playing then he showed me his city. He was already in HMA at that time and I remembered he was completing a Fall Event. He said he likes strategy games like FoE. And at that time, the Edit city mode wasn't available so you had to actually delete and build again to make some space for another building. Then I installed the game hoping to actually catch the Fall event since I loved the stats of the special building at that time, but already was at the end part of the event. And had a chance to participate in the seasonal events after that. Then had a chance to meet people throughout the game. Am still a newbie to this forum and the game as well, hope to meet even more people within the game and also at this forum ^^

DeletedUser117338

I haven't been playing for long but both events that have run whilst I've been playing (spring lantern event and carnival event) have been a lot of fun and really kept me enthralled in the game. Thanks for all your work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.