• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117343

My favorite memory of playing FOE is when my friends returned playing after a pause of 2 years.

DeletedUser116052

Best memory or surprise was when my Himeji gave me my first 200FP pack :)

DeletedUser16214

My favorite memory playing forge of empires is when I am sniping haters.

DeletedUser117254

My favorite memories in forge of empires are when I eat s**t and win diamonds.

DeletedUser117279

The moment I reached High Middle Ages, it took me a very long time to reach that age!

DeletedUser117269

i was in a car wreck on 21st december 2018 and was hospitalized and on bed rest till february. on returning to foe, i had a wonderful message from a person on here. i didnt know her besides having traded a few fp on arcs and i had given her a couple'a tips for the game. the message read something like "now im really worried about you, hope you get well soon and can return to here" (paraphrased). in real life, i got several get well soon messages and visits from friends and family at the hospital but this remains my fondest memory of this game: not numbers, not gbs, but the friendship developed and the community that this game serves in creating. as a long time gamer (since 2000) i still keep in touch with such choice friends from previous games and treasure the moments of humanity that i witness in these where we are just our character/usernames and nothing more...

thank you foe,
~ azunei

DeletedUser117016

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

My favourite memory of Forge of Empires was back in the Iron Age, when I built my first Great Building - Statue of Zeus. I was really excited to finally have a great building up and running, and watching it slowly cruise through the levels with support from my friends and guildmates was very pleasing!

DeletedUser117228

My favorite memory is of completing level 3 GE for the first time. I have won Terrace Farm.
I was surprised next time when I found out that there's not TF for every level 3 finish :-)

DeletedUser4453

My favourite memory is winnning the first battle and thus conquering a sector.
The first step of a grand civilization!

DeletedUser115408

My first spring event in 2018, liked all the cherry trees on the map.

DeletedUser111510

My favourite memory is of the first time that I finished level 4 GE after a fellow guildmate taught me how to negotiate properly.

DeletedUser117275

My favourite memory is finally getting the goods for my Arc GB.

DeletedUser113780

Hello! My favorite memory is when I have figured out that diamonds shared between the cities and I can have more than one city to collect the diamonds.
Happy Birthday!

DeletedUser116182

My best memory of playing Forge of Empires is when I decided to expand my empire in more worlds around the time of Forge Bowl 2019. I obtained several tens of Wishing Wells and Wishing Well Shrink Kits on a few diamond farms. They are the most satisfactory addition from one event so far. I managed to build up my diamond stockpile even faster then before.:)Unfortunately, the next event was the worst so far. I had to spend most diamonds earned painstakingly.:(

jcesar101

Private
The best memories FoE brings to me are those in which I was able to gather all the resources and fulfill all the requirements to get the final prize of any seasonal event, the expectation during the event's timeline and the excitement when achieveing the goal were unforgettable!

Status
Not open for further replies.