• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108681

I have a lot of singularly happy moments since I have started this game such as the first time I built a great building, a Zeus by the way, but the one momentous moment was the day I realized I just sold my Arc. It was an accident as I never planned on selling it but the devastation I felt was so deep. Thankfully, an Inno administrator replaced it by giving the the goods I needed to buy a new one. But it was my first Arc.

DeletedUser115891

My favorite memory from playing F.O.E. was when I spent 15 Diamonds on encounter 32 in the Guild Expedition. That Expedition was so fun because it was the only time that I advanced in 2 Expedition Maps in one week. I finished with 36 Encounters and my Guild, Latvian Partisans won the gold trophy and I finished 7th in Expedition Points.

PomPoms

Sergeant
My favourite memory is getting my Arc to 80 and being the first in my Guild to do so. Of course, I had the help of some very good friends I have made over the years of playing to do so, you know what they say "it takes a village to raise an Arc!". Now I help others in my Guild with their Arcs and we are slowly getting more people to boost them along! It really is an achievement the first time you have a GB make it to that kind of level, and a real satisfaction to help someone else get there too! I'm in my 5th year of playing, which I am also quite proud of! Thank you Forge of Empires for a game I can really sink my teeth into and enjoy the heck out of.

DeletedUser116535

My best memory of playing Forge of Empires so far is when I realized my account is now allowed to contribute to my special friend's GB's and vice versa. We often share the same Internet connection because we live under the same roof, so we were prohibited to do so previously. How delighted I was at that time :)

DeletedUser101585

I'm join FOE very firstday via my friends. And with fight neighbor i meet a girl same country but she already move to other country to live with her family :( i tried a lot but never can't find her again or she online back.

That time I'd recently joined my new (and lovely) guild, and with the help of some very BIG Arcs (level 111+ !!) we levelled my arc 17 times in about an hour. It only cost me about 200 FPs. What a fine example of team work, and so much fun!

DeletedUser114448

Hello,

My favourite memory of playing FoE occurred quite recently when I realised that by making notes of all players' defensive armies when attacking in the PvP tournament I get a good advantage because I can select the best combination of troops when I return to attack their cities on subsequent days, which gives me a greater chance of success!

Best regards,

Porfuera

Azbandar

Private
All the city planning I've been able to work on with my fancy colour coded excel sheet! I have to redo the thing like once a month, but it's what I enjoy and remember the most about the game.
~Side note~ Thank you so much for the construction mode!!!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Favourite memory would probably be the fact that I had friends in my flist still polivating me even after I left the game for nearly 3 years. And I was able to finally polivate them back.

DeletedUser117190

The memory I'm going to share is not an event. Three years ago I was in a hospital for an operation. I spent there 10 days and playing FOE was one of my best positive emotions. Still remember that time. I would say, that was the time I bacame a true fan of the game!

DeletedUser116879

To begin with, FoE is kind of the first multinational game that I've ever play. I've been playing FoE for abt 4 months.
The best memory of playing FoE is when a guildmate from Africa told that he might be off for couple days because his son got an accident and needed to do a leg surgery. All other guildmates replied him and his son the best wishes and healthy advices. That impressed me ! I'm from Vietnam and I've never seen such a thing in my gaming experience. People, players are so close to each other. I had sent my wish for his son as well after that. Thank you Inno for creating such an amazing game.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you all for sharing your favourite memories. The winners have been randomly selected and congratulations go to:

Theodora the Bloody 1034
egemensavas
DonAfonsoHenriques1977
Traveler715
Timinator2
muimui4498
juSi

We hoped you've enjoyed the Anniversary Contest. We've been discussing our favourite memories amongst the Community Management Team, and a common theme is the fun we've had with our fellow Guild Members.

Thank you all for playing and sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.