• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116834

My favorite memories was from easter events when i needed to colect eggs from my friends and neighbours.

DeletedUser115770

My favorite memory of playing FoE was when I was crowned "Forger of Fel Drangyr" on the NA server back when it first opened. I was the first player to reach the Early Middle Ages without spending any diamonds, and I eventually made my way to rank 2 on that server.

DeletedUser115663

I love summer event 2018. That's my first event, i thought i was lucky because i directly could joined one of big events in the same time when i am joining forge of empires

Clydesdale34

Private
Knocking off an advanced greedy player on level 65 of Terracotta Army where I had slowly put in 777 forge points over a period of about 5 days which included all my stored event winnings and a 100 fp daily win and this guy put in about 1800 fp's instead of the 50% (about 2450 fp's) he had normally been putting in to take 1st place. This would necessitate me putting in 800 fp's to lock 2nd place which would have been all the return I would get so instead I put in 1600 fp's and knocked him out of 1st so instead of breaking even on fp's, I made 200 (because of my arc) + 76,000 medals and instead of him making 600 fp's (because of his arc) he lost 600 fp's. I'll bet he doesn't play greedy with me again.

DeletedUser117197

My favourite memory was when I joined my current guild for the first time, and everyone was very kind and welcoming to me. They gave me all the advice i needed, they answered all my questions, and they even filled up a few levels of my great buildings.

The forge of empires community seems to be a very kind and uplifting, I've been very impressed.

Boorg

Captain
I would say that my favourite memory of Forge of Empires goes back about 3 years when we had Events like Valentines Day Event and Easter Event and when Events were not so frequent. Both those Events were great Events in my opinion and I somehow miss them.

All in all Forge of Empires is a great game, thank you. :) :) :)

DeletedUser116830

My favourite memory?
Winning the weekly contest and getting a full set of BPs.
I got a Château on the ground in the same day.
Thank you.
PS-What is the ‘correct answer’? Isn’t this about our opinions?

digbydo

Corporal
1) I haven't been playing that long....
2) Secondly, who cares, it takes me all my time to remember what I did this morning, never mind yesterday...

Enjoy your next 7 years, I'm sure I won't be here to share with you.

Best regards,
Old Timer

DeletedUser111169

finally getting the last blueprint to build my 1st GB - Zeus. I didn't think I would ever get it.

My favourite memory was getting a full set of blueprints for Chateau Frontenac. The CF+RQ run would soon produce so much goods, the goods buildings became redundant.

Miss Tree

Private
My favorite memory is meeting my FoE soul twin in my guild! We have a lot in common (obviously), I turn to her for advice, and we've been swapping favorite recipes lately. :3

DeletedUser116750

Most memorable moment for me would be finishing the GE to level 64 for the first time.
It had always seemed a daunting task even with diamonds available, until a few helpful tips from my current guildies proved invaluable.
Good teamwork pays dividends in the long run!

DeletedUser109796

my fav is every time I ding a new era! - get to revamp whole city!! :)

DeletedUser117255

best memory was when i first time beat full guild expedition

os0871

Private
My favorite memory about FoE was when I first fought a battle in GvG.
I was a newbie and really curious about GvG. I was in a slow guild that never took part in GvG, so I bade farewell and moved to a faster guild ranked #3 in Parkog. This new guild also took part in GvG and it was optional for players to participate. I was really fascinated by the GvG terminology i.e. placing sieges, deploying DAs, etc.
One of my guildie offered to help few of us understand how GvG works and I learnt a bit from there and more from the forums and wiki. I started observing maps after that.
Few days later I saw him placing a siege in AA map and fighting the DAs. I was in HMA then. I thought why not try to fight myself and help him. Started the first battle and it was all 8 Champions of Modern Era. I was able to kill them all with 4 HMA Trebuchets and 4 Rogues and it was an unbelievable moment for me. I was very happy. When I let the guildie know, he was surprised and posted in the Guild Chat. There was no looking back from there. I went on to fight the biggest war in Parkog between the top 2 guilds.
This definitely was the happiest moment and a favorite memory I have from the game.

Galechade

Corporal
My favorite memory was getting to know the original members of my guild. We used to have a page on our guild forum where everyone was encouraged to tell the guild a bit about themselves including where we live. Its amazing how small the world can become in a game like this with players from all over the world. I now have lifetime friends are several continents. Even those who quit the game are still Facebook friends and we keep in contact. All thanks to FoE.

DeletedUser103845

My favorite memory is when our guild won a gold trophy with a tied score, the margin must have been 1 or 2 encounters (8/29/2017)
GE 110.9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.