• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117253

My favourite memory of Forge of Empires was the first time I advanced ages. It was exciting and fresh and I just knew I was hooked.

Sigmus I

Private
well, my best memory is about Guild Expedition when I past 4th level for the first time. that was unbelievable:blush:

Overlord 1

Corporal
My favorite memory is finally getting a guild and working ,helping my guild mates , along the way and was made a leader and after a while the Founder left and I was made Founder of the Guild .. Until most of the original guild mates left went to other guilds or left the game all together and what was left was mates that didn't either play much or didn't do anything , and it my saddest day when I left the guild and went on my way .. Thank you

DeletedUser113264

My favourite memory is reaching 1 million points ,That ,i seen as a landmark

DeletedUser114682

Recovery of my deleted GB with help of Inno team support.
Recently, I deleted my Himeji Castle. It was only level 2. But the goods required were hard-earned. I got a great support from the Inno team when I submitted a ticket. List goes long, but this is great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117175

It has been 693 days since I have started playing, the greatest memories from this game is that of friends that you meet in-game and get to know each other along the way. My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires is when I finally convinced my girlfriend to come play and my guild with very high requirements invited her over and are helping her wherever they can. That's what I believe this game is about, getting help, and then helping others to enjoy the game together.

DeletedUser115126

Wow, what a question I think would be a tie between upgrading my Mill of Fall fully in that event or the first time I saw Ghengis riding round my city

DeletedUser15015

favourite memory- when I finished first time 3rd hardest part of guild expedition :)

DeletedUser117101

I like when I play with guild members, helping eachothers, and a particular play … I liked the pirate ship quest

DeletedUser117260

I don't know why but my most memorable memory is getting mad during the Spring Event because the quest said something about getting decorations from the previous age and I was in the Iron Age. I kept on getting decorations from the stone age, when I should have been getting decorations from the Bronze Age.

DeletedUser115876

Happiest memory was after my first reconstruction. My town was a mess before and after a lot of time sorting the grid system worked perfectly! Got a couple of goods buildings from the free space and I've never looked back!

DeletedUser116753

Hello.

It is very pleasant and interesting to play this game, along with my son.
One of my best memories is, completing our first Viking settlement, in time, how proud he felt, for his calculations and schedules and the laugh in his face.
That was a special moment, for sure ...!!!.

Congratulations to the programming team and all persons involved in developing and supporting this effort.
Respect to all players and best wishes for a joyful game.

Thank you.
Kind regards.
Spinspan

DeletedUser102273

The introduction of Guild Expeditions.
Play was meandering along until the intro of GE.
I was the first in our guild to construct the Temple of relics, whilst other members seemed somewhat reluctant to 'embrace' this new aspect of the game.
Imagine my surprise & moreover my sheer delight at my first 100fp drop from a gold relic. Sold.
And so was GE to the rest of the guild on the back of that carrot.......

DeletedUser110917

Once your Arc reaches level 80, a whole new world opens up. They call it the 1.9 exchange thread. The benefits are that you can level a great building quickly and for the minimum amount of your own forge points. These groups are closely guarded and hard to join unless you know someone. However, little did I know that joining such a thread did have a down size. Once accepted into a thread, I realized that to exchange fps with message thread members, I had to become friends with over 40 new players. Sadly, joining the thread meant, I had to remove 40 of my existing friends. I struggled with this, and confided with a forge friend that I thought there must be a better way. In the end, I left the 1.9 message thread because I wanted to keep my existing friends. These are friends, that I do not know, but sometimes stand out in other ways, investing forge points in your great building or saying good morning everyday even though it is evening in your time zone. Friends, that ask you how you are going in each event, check on your progress, say well done or better luck next time. They share their thoughts with you even though you have never met them. They don’t know who you are, your age or your background, beliefs or values but accept you for what you are. Luckily, the friend that I had confided in, helped me join a much smaller message group. I now exchange forge points with 8 other players and also managed to keep all my original friends. When, I reflect about my favorite memory - It is that the game is not all about winning, points or levelling your great buildings, it is about looking after your friends and your friends looking after you. P.S If I win, can I give my diamonds to my friend.

DeletedUser117384

the memory of playing FOE is a long story. every time I pass a new age is so exciting for me. From stone age step by step develop the city. and also the event is very interesting too. especially when you got the goal prize in the event. although, I had left the game from 2016 to 2018 by some personal reasons. now I had come back because of this game.

DeletedUser114888

Finally getting to the end of the tech tree...felt like a real accomplishment (until the next update came out).

DeletedUser116572

innogames brought me forge of empires
to build up cities with knights and squires
with lots of buildings topped with spires
and even vikings with their campfires

i always gather coins and supplies
and goods also do i maximize
gathering medals would not be unwise
ignoring these leads to my citys demise

i collect my resources every day
but plunderers come to take things away
reconstruction helps to prevent disarray
my city progresses i am glad to say

of the great buildings the best is the arc
and on a long journey i must embark
i didnt build it just on a lark
many disagreements this building does spark

my guild is the best but we arent number one
when playing together the game is more fun
if a problem arises to the leaders i run
they can fix anything under the sun

DeletedUser117250

Hi all!!!
My best memory ever was when I found the Monastery... it was an awesome feeling specially because you didn’t knew where it was hidden!!! Best memory ever!!!!

DeletedUser117027

When a guild member donated all the resources for me to be able to build my first arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.