• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4727

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117153

My greatest memory isnt that long ago... Since ive only started playing forge for 57 days now. I wanted to surprise my husband to install the game, sadly we forgot to link diamonds to our account.. but he said it was alright because he liked playing with me, i shortly after met his guild and they are all nice people, they have been helping me out quiet a lot till i hit the 1million milestone! Been working hard myself ever since..

DeletedUser117154

I haven't been playing for long, but one of my favorite moments was when I got an invitation from a guild and joined them.

DeletedUser116428

Realy like the Animation of buildings and battle scenes and helping others to advance via trading, visiting taverns, motivating/polishing and forge point help with great buildings. Dislike how hard it is to get land expansions.

DeletedUser117013

My favorite memory is when in the first months of my play I was wondering around guilds, trying to understand the game. Then two players "found" me on global chat where I was asking basic questions and invited me to their guild and basically started teaching me how to play. I'm still in this guild as one of the guild council members and teaching/helping other players. It was for the first time in my gaming history that I found an online game (which some may say is pay to win if you want to me number 1) where the player community is so friendly and open.

DeletedUser117385

My favorite memory playing forge of empires was finishing the Spring contest and winning the Samurai avatar.

DeletedUser104719

The feeling of achievement when I finally got the blueprints and goods for my Alcatraz and then juggled my city to make the space!

DeletedUser117063

A little while ago my roommate entered my room and asked me what I was playing, and i started to explain how the game mechanics works how the fighting is done. I told him about the game logic and that i play because i really like the small details of the buildings and that i would like to collect all the buildings in the game. I thinks i talked about the game for 2 hours (not joking). The funny part is that after a week he entered my room and asked me on what server i was playing and now we play Forge of Empires together. ^_^

DeletedUser116613

I remember that shortly after New Year 2019, exactly at January 4th I was looking for some strategy where I could advance through ages, shoot with armies of archers with burning arrows and compete with others, like the "old times" of Age of Empires. Came across Forge of Empires and I was immediately drawn in. I understood immediately that I can't "win" the game in a day, that it's gonna take a long time. But at least I wanted to progress faster than anybody. It's now three months and I think I'm succeeding and the joy of game haven't let off. Well, that's my best memory. The first day of gameplay and "finding what I was searching for". Thank you if I get picked.

DeletedUser113977

I believe that my favorite memory was the first time i finish first in a pvp tower. It was in Iron age so the medal reward was low but still just being able to say I did it was worth it.

My favourite memory from recent times was the release of Himeji Castle. The adrenaline rush as soon as someone managed to build it in my guild and getting in on the loop to grab prints as the next few were built. Getting mine in the mud within minutes of the first one to appear and reaching lvl 10 within minutes was really exciting!

Can't wait for the next GB to come out so I can do it all again :D:D

DeletedUser108359

I have 2 actually.
The 1st was my 1st GB, it was the Colosseum. Iv never put it up again because of its size and many smaller buildings give better rewards, but it still holds fond memories for me.

The 2nd was my 1st Alcatraz, this i got when another player helped me with lots of unfair trades and i was very excited about getting it. ( this was years ago, long before Arc etc )
The ironic part of this was that before this happened, the player who helped me and i were actually enemies, he was much bigger and kept attacking and plundering me.
I know i wrote him, but cant remember what i said, we ended up being very good friends and talking about a lot of things. Sadly i had to stop playing for almost a year due to health and family issues, and when i returned to the game he had stopped playing as well.
So happy and sad memories combined. :)

DeletedUser117282

I have played this game for more than 2 month. My favorite memory through the time was that I didn't know how to get the prize during the event when I played the event for the first time, and I got so many prize which was not important for me!!!!!!

DeletedUser115983

I was surfing internet in the previous year in the microsoft edge , luckily i had seen the tag of forge of empires game as the news that it is the crazy game of the year 2018 . I am fond of game so i have tried it. atfirst i had no idea of this game but i keep in playing this game which will my best memory of this game

DeletedUser113125

I joined a guild because they advertised on that world’s forum page. Going through the members and aiding I messaged one to say, ‘Nice city!’, they messaged back, and since then they have given me good in game and real life advice, got me bps and been a fun virtual friend to have. That memory and also getting my Arc to level 80 :)

DeletedUser115616

When I got accepted into my current guild, AoF. I was just about to stop playing the game, but this was an absolute game changer event for me.

DeletedUser113194

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

My best memory of FOE is obtaining my first GB. The Tower of Babel....and it is still standing after a year or more of playing. Melbear the mighty

Status
Not open for further replies.