• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.23: discussion

DeletedUser

ahhhh com on, now they have removed the memory thing on entering trades, this means millions of clicks, what a crazy backward step today has turned out to be, just to much clicking not entering tons of trades for my team unless they get this memory back on comon guys

DeletedUser10736

I honestly do not understand why any player would complain about other players' trade options. The game itself offers merchant trade options of a 0.1 ratio for goods of the same age only and NO OPTION AT ALL for across the age trading!! anything better than that is obviously a better trade! (which is the only thing players can post because they are not allowed to post such low trade ratio's as the merchants)! so once again I say, anything better than the merchant ratio of 0.1 is obviously a much better trade!! If I am desperate to get a good, I am more than happy to find a 0.5 ratio (what others may think is unfair) as it's so way much better than the merchant's ratio of 0.1, and even much better than having NO OPTION AT ALL :( if a player is not happy with another players trade ratio, then they obviously do not want/need the good that badly (and if players think that other players are taking advantage of them, then they should feel free to start creating their own trade options) any and all trade options have the "potential" to help another player, so please don't take those "potentials" away from those of us players who APPRECIATE them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we have the trade setting memory back? Like when you select Marble-Lumber 20-20, it will not reset the numbers, nor the goods to blank, like it was in the previous update.

DeletedUser5026

Out of curiosity, can someone elaborate what this point means?

"The golden icon for motivated residential buildings and workshops has returned."

I'm not really seeing a difference in my town.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, can someone elaborate what this point means?

"The golden icon for motivated residential buildings and workshops has returned."

I'm not really seeing a difference in my town.

I think it's that gold star like on Cultural Buildings, but I don't see any icons above my motivated production buildings.

DeletedUser5026

I think it's that gold star like on Cultural Buildings, but I don't see any icons above my motivated production buildings.

That's what I suspected, but like yourself, I also don't see anything, hence the reason I brought this up... Maybe one of the managers will say something about this...

DeletedUser17

Can we have the trade setting memory back? Like when you select Marble-Lumber 20-20, it will not reset the numbers, nor the goods to blank, like it was in the previous update.

We are aware of this and are working on a solution. Thanks

DeletedUser5026

Oh dang, the Checkered Jester did not have any comments on the gold star... Sad... =(

DeletedUser276

It should be the gold star indicating the building was boosted. Also would like to say in case anyone missed the previous posts.. the trade cap has been removed this morning. It is being reworked to be a more viable offer. I have talked to them and given my input on whats a better way to go about doing it.

So we have listened and I have done what I said I would do. Just a showing that yes... I do listen to players and will step to help when things are "wrong" as an intermediary. Try to remember that folks when something comes up in the future and I say something :P it seems most of my posts are ignored when I comment in favor of more complainst about the same thing :D

DeletedUser5026

It should be the gold star indicating the building was boosted.

Blacksmith, I know that... What I was hoping for was some explanation on why it wasn't implemented, and if it will be implemented in the future...

DeletedUser8587

To take all this discussion in a different direction.

Love the fact that you can now purchase forge points right at the GB but disappointed you can only purchase with diamonds there. Would have been nice if we could have bought them with coins like we can if you back out of that page?

Also I thought there was going to be a new feature that if you clicked on the GB icon in the social bar it would take you right to the GB? Not working for me?

DeletedUser

To all the players who complain about paging through or having to click hundreds of time,
you can just DIRECT INPUT the number you want in text fields...
It's hard to believe so many players didn't discover that.

EDIT : trade memory is still nice and should be reactivated.

Anyway, thanks to Blacksmith for his commitment and reactivity.
EDIT 2 : And thanks to the Forge Team for being comprehensive ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1032

I like the new screen that shows up after winning a battle. It even shows into which tower my score is going. Is it supposed to show that even if the province with the tower hasn't been conquered yet?

DeletedUser

- Clicking on the Great building icon in the social tab of a neighbour will centre the map over the Great building directly (no more searching)

Mine does not work as described, and in fact just dumps me somewhere in his town.

Belcher

Corporal
Thanks for turning off the trade cap! It's great to see game developers that are responsive and communicative such as this.

DeletedUser1176

I hope that a full list of everyone that helped supporting a GB is show (with FP totals for all levels) when a GB reaches level 10 instead of the actual version that only shows the list of contributors from lvl 9 to lvl 10.

This way we can keep track of who deserves our support the most.

DeletedUser6916

What happened to the trade memory? Before the update it would remember what you traded and how much, now it just resets to "Select a Good" and 0 quantity.