• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.23: discussion

DeletedUser

One change must return.
The trade window dont remember the last trade. example i trade gold for honey. the next trade will be gold copper. i have to select again gold.
for 0.23 the window remember gold and i have not to select again gold.
hopefully this comes back.

I would love to see this come back aswell.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

One change must return.
The trade window dont remember the last trade. example i trade gold for honey. the next trade will be gold copper. i have to select again gold.
for 0.23 the window remember gold and i have not to select again gold.
hopefully this comes back.

Yes.

I remember when I discovered this had (accidentally?) been introduced into the game. I wasn't aware of it being introduced with a great fanfare or fireworks or even an announcement - but it is the single most useful feature for me that has been added for months. I was really quite excited, impressed and relieved when I found it working.

Then it was (accidentally?) removed.

<Sigh>

I really want it back please. NOW :)

DeletedUser6916

Bring back "Remember last trade" bug!!! Putting up trade now takes ages. The bug saved a load of time and was really useful, bring it back!! >_<

DeletedUser7719

Bring back "Remember last trade" bug!!! Putting up trade now takes ages. The bug saved a load of time and was really useful, bring it back!! >_<
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the devs are working on this one. I really think there is no point of mentioning about it anymore.

DeletedUser6916

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the devs are working on this one. I really think there is no point of mentioning about it anymore.

My bad, didn't know they were working on it. Where did they say this?

DeletedUser5026

Hey Dar3m0,

Here's what the Checkered Jester said, a few pages back:
Can we have the trade setting memory back? Like when you select Marble-Lumber 20-20, it will not reset the numbers, nor the goods to blank, like it was in the previous update.

We are aware of this and are working on a solution. Thanks

Do have a read through the whole of this thread, it helps to inform what has already been brought up and also what the administrators and mods have replied.

Cheers,
L.R.