• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Question for the people that play on the beta-server:

Has the blueprint market been implemented and how does it work exactly? Or is that just another promise?

Nobody promised a BP market in the future, in fact such extension was already ruled out. There was a promise of some other use for BPs besides spending them on GBs (including duplicates etc.) but no indication of what that might be or the time frame for such extension release.

DeletedUser

This is not a bug; I have heard this may become of use later

Well I have heard that you can't build multiples of the same great building so they are useless at present so surely they shouldn't be doing this until they are of use don't you agree?

I have thought of a few uses that these could be used for at a later date however;

1. We could have a trade menu specifically for swapping blueprints between guild members and our neighbourhoods.

2. We could have a fresh trade menu which acts as an auction site for players to bid for blueprints perhaps using all sorts of in game stuff (Supplies / Coins / Forge points / Goods / Blueprints).

I'm not sure how this second idea could be used though I suppose that a decision would need to be made regarding what to use for the bidding process unless we could set up more complex bidding packages with combined items. This may need the game to be modified so that we can package our own forge points to save for a later date else we would all only have the maximum 10 forge points or packages won by contributions on Great buildings.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

I think that a blueprint market would be a great idea and I'm sure that lots of players would agree with me on this too. Especially if you could keep those blueprints within a guilds collective members. The game has already ruled out duplicates as well i believe so finding duplicates seems absolutely pointless to me, especially with no plan in place for their use.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

or 2-3 of the same blueprint could be traded to a bp of your choice in the same building...

DeletedUser

Maybe they'll implement the same system with goods, where you can trade 10 BPs for 1.

DeletedUser

at the cost of 100 diamonds, you'll be able to exchange your duplicate for a chance at another random blueprint.

DeletedUser

at the cost of 100 diamonds, you'll be able to exchange your duplicate for a chance at another random blueprint.

Sounds a bit like gambling to me :O - anyway for 200 Diamonds you get the exact BP so I don't see the point

DeletedUser

what does it mean, when a GB shows a BP simbol floating over it? how can we collect it?

DeletedUser3315

I thought that symbol was there to show the building has just levelled up.

DeletedUser10135

I only the building symbol above a GB tha thas not reached level 1 yet. It is to show it is still under construction.
After level 1, the GB displays and you can lonly support it with FPs.

DeletedUser10135

Yes it's really annoying to still have a BP belonging to a GB you already built whereas you're desperately looking for another GB's BPs.

I've been motivating many HMA buildings for a few days, even gave up fighting for rather polishing people around

Patience, patience

DeletedUser

I only the building symbol above a GB tha thas not reached level 1 yet. It is to show it is still under construction.
After level 1, the GB displays and you can lonly support it with FPs.

Nops, thats not true, the simbol appears sometimes in GB already leveled up.

DeletedUser

In my experience comparing with other people in my guild, Id say that the droprate is likely 0,2-0,5 % More likely 0,4-0,5 %

That is on average a drop in 200-250 polish/motivations. - A bit less for plunder.

The first BP was seemingly at an enhanced chance (on each server).

First one dropped for me as early as the 3rd attempt, usually before the 10th and at the latest on the 24th attempt. (7 servers).

This matches the experience of the guild mates Ive heard from.

Its hard to get a completely accurate picture, of course as especially small members/neighbours/guildmates will tend to have a bigger chance to get a polish or even motivation on stone age stuff, which seemingly doesnt have a Great Building and so no chance of a blueprint.

One question on that note, though. - What is a "Well of Welcome". Cant find it anywhere. - Im guessing it was an award for some sort of holiday quest series in the beginning of the game or even a limited introductory offer? All I know is that it can be polished, so I dont think it can be a great building. Not quite sure, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well... I'm moving this thread over to the Game discussions Section.
It's about time I do so... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

Moving this thread over to the Game discussions Section.
Have fun discussing this topic further over there. :)

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser4800

I agree that the way you get BP is wrong and I think this wasn't properly tested in beta before it was rolled out to the main game. I mean we've tested like less than a month and no one even got the things, then we had the bug where the game crashed instead of getting BP and all that.

I'd suggest it be changed so that you get 1 random BP every 25 polishes or motivates or plunders. This way you would absolutely be guaranteed a great building within 1000 actions, possibly less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody promised a BP market in the future, in fact such extension was already ruled out. There was a promise of some other use for BPs besides spending them on GBs (including duplicates etc.) but no indication of what that might be or the time frame for such extension release.

I not see where trade is ruled out. you have link for statement?

DeletedUser

Well I've lost count but am somewhere around 600-800 polish/motivate actions without one blue print. Got a couple the first few days this was going, and one with the winter quests (which I'm not counting). Chalking it up to "bad luck" seems like a poor excuse. I've heard that the drop rate is usually around the 2-300 action mark, anyone confirm this? And I'm only talking about one server/world. Not multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.