• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

when 2 player have example 20 forge points then player who had 20 first is before other player

DeletedUser4089

Please stick to the topic at hand. You can use the Private Messaging system if you wish to discuss other topics not related to the thread.

DeletedUser

i got so far one blueprint. i motivate/polish a lot but nothing happens from a while (no blueprints) although motivate different kinds of buildings (from different ages) to get different age special buildings blueprint.

question: is it possible to have more blueprints ? or am i unlucky to get only 1 so far ?

DeletedUser

Short answer: You've been unlucky. (Like klevito stated above.)

Some players have received quite a few BPs already (heard of even three in one day, after supporting about 100 players). Others have only received very few or even just one after several days of supporting an equal amount of players (like you). The chance to receive a BP is completely random. So if you've only received very few BPs so far, but have been supporting many players, expect to receive a couple BPs on one of the days you support those players in the future. From my experience it should equal out to about 1 BP per day for daily 100 supports. Don't forget though... this system is still based on chance, and the chance is the same for all players. ;)

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

thanks for the prompt answer ;)
i support all my neighbors and all my guild members (dunno how many are these) but more i cannot.
first day i received a BP after 3 (three !) supports and then five days or so = nothing

so keep supporting .....

DeletedUser7719

In addition to this i have a player in my guild which has obtained the same blueprint twice over, surely this is a bug? What could this player possibly do with two of the same blueprints?
This is not a bug; I have heard this may become of use later

DeletedUser

Short answer: You've been unlucky. (Like klevito stated above.)

Some players have received quite a few BPs already (heard of even three in one day, after supporting about 100 players). Others have only received very few or even just one after several days of supporting an equal amount of players (like you). The chance to receive a BP is completely random. So if you've only received very few BPs so far, but have been supporting many players, expect to receive a couple BPs on one of the days you support those players in the future. From my experience it should equal out to about 1 BP per day for daily 100 supports. Don't forget though... this system is still based on chance, and the chance is the same for all players. ;)

Regards,
Bloodwyn

1 BP for roughly every 100 supports seems to be in the right ball park - according to my admittedly so far limited experience. May be a bit like catching a bus - nothing for ages then several come along at once.

DeletedUser

this morning, i got a COPY of one of my BPs, so now I have two of the same BP.
silly, right??

DeletedUser

this morning, i got a COPY of one of my BPs, so now I have two of the same BP.
silly, right??

On the beta server, I have 4 copies of the same piece of a blueprint - a one or two duplications are quite likely before you get a full set.

DeletedUser

"1 BP for roughly every 100 supports seems to be in the right ball park"

How about this one then - Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue ... 6 days: polish 79 guild members (= 474), and about 40+ plunder or polish small neighbourhood cities daily (=240) all in all around 700 events ---> 2 BPs. I'm not complaining, even if I had 7 of them it would not make a big difference for me now, just putting things into a different perspective.

DeletedUser6968

Well at least we are getting help from Frosty the Snowman. The fifth quest gives a BP :D

DeletedUser

exactly i got the BP from the winter quest
i hoped for a BP for a different age but it seems that there is no other big Building .... am i correct.
i have 3 BP's found and all are from the same building ....... i hoped to get a smaller building (lower age) because it is hardcore to build even a single piece of this one (and there are 9 of it ).

So question : is there somebody who found lower age BPs ? or at least from 2 different building?

i have a feeling that if i got a BP from a certain GB then i get no more from another one :( correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3315

I have BP's from 3 different age buildings - you are just unlucky so far.

DeletedUser2029

Question for the people that play on the beta-server:

Has the blueprint market been implemented and how does it work exactly? Or is that just another promise?

Status
Not open for further replies.