• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9759

I felt like this game did a great job of making it so a player could compete even without buying diamonds.

However, This new set up just destroyed that balance. I have bought diamonds before, but I do not like feel that I have to in order to be competitive. I have held my tongue, or fingers, on this issue to take the time to see if balance could be restored by a very active polish/mot/plund. I have performed at least 75 actions EVERY day since the release of blueprints. I received 2 BPs the first day and not another since.

This game mechanic is either broken or a serious push on the devs part to increase diamond sales.

DeletedUser5904

Great Buildings was never meant to be completed in days or even weeks but during the course of normal game play over months. Just see it as a goal to work towards as you continue to play the game.

But all you need is the first BP piece, the goods and 1600 diamonds to put a GB up. With a 10'er and a guild who is hot to seed a certain building, that can be done in a matter of hours. And while I am as goal oriented as anyone else, the current set up attaining a GB puts the non-diamond player at it's biggest disadvantage to date....and I have used diamonds along the way (all attained from sponsorpay deals). Simply put they could resolve the huge disparity by doing one thing and that would be to drastically lower the chance to get a duplicate BP copy or fast track a means of trading duplicate BP copies (at a disadvantageous ratio like 2-1 or 3-1) for ones you need. It would still take time to target a specific GB and complete it as there are multiple GB's per epoch plus you still have to farm, produce or trade for the goods to put it on the map.

Just my 2 coins...

DeletedUser

@coltfan1313,
Diamond players can gain an advantage in any aspect of this game it should come as no surprise that Great Buildings is no different, that is a fact of life we can't get away from. Take solace in the fact that they are paying for the development of the game we love to play and for free and you get to keep your credit card in your wallet and choose to play the game how you choose to play it. I would rather have the satisfaction of playing for the prize than the ease of paying for the prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10336

Duplicate blueprints

I just found out that you can get the same blue print multiple times. This is just ridiculous. Just proves Inno only wants coiners to get the great buildings.

DeletedUser

the symbol appears to show that the player has a great building that can be contributed to. You can contribute as sometimes the symbol doesnt appear but that should be fixed in a future update.

That makes sense. Thank you.

DeletedUser6819

hello , well not sure what iam doing . but am looking for a little help on how to do a few things as i have blueprints and not sure how to share forge points or medals , which in turn i think can help unlock blue prints .

DeletedUser

hello , well not sure what iam doing . but am looking for a little help on how to do a few things as i have blueprints and not sure how to share forge points or medals , which in turn i think can help unlock blue prints .

Check this guide it should tell you everything you need to know. CLICK HERE

DeletedUser

the symbol appears to show that the player has a great building that can be contributed to. You can contribute as sometimes the symbol doesnt appear but that should be fixed in a future update.

Hmmmm, my interpretation was always that the symbol hovers above the building when it's time to collect the bonus. The bonus is ready every 24 hrs (for Great buildings who give you FP, medal, coins, goods and supplies). Each time a level has been completed, the bonus is available right away, regarding of the 24 hrs, hence why the symbol will appear right after a level has been reached.

...no?

DeletedUser

Can any one tell me
1. how to donate forge points
2. how to unlock blue prints

DeletedUser

bp bronze age

It is difficult to get bronze age bp. Most players are in newer ages so there are not much buidings left from the bronze age.
Does someone already have bp or more from the bronze age?

DeletedUser

Players dont forget. If there are no diamonds players there is no game.
Free is not really free because there are people working and they must be paid.

DeletedUser

Can any one tell me
1. how to donate forge points
2. how to unlock blue prints

1) You can click the great building that you want to contribute to, which will give you a pop up window. At the bottom left of it you will see the buttons for donating 1 and for donating x forgepoints (with x being the total fp you currently have).

2) Please read this: changelog 0.22 with a lot of information, or this guide/encyclopaedia on great buildings :)

DeletedUser3157

Statue of Zeus will become the most common GP in the game for most higher ranked people due to its low cost, small size and very nice bonus. So winning BPs of it via auctions shouldn't be too hard. They have now started to pop up for minimal/no diamond players, I know of 4 that went up this weekend(all 250k+ point players). I myself managed to obtain total of 5 bronze age BPs by polish/motivate, 3x for Babel Tower 2 for Zeus. But that was because I strongly targeted bronze age buildings with my P/M and had people in first ages who had those BA buildings I could support.

DeletedUser3611

Hi,

I have just received my second blueprint for the Cathedral of Aachen x2.

If these are the blueprints,

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

then I now have 2x number 3's, 1 x number 4 and 2x number 8's.

So,I have 5 blueprints in total but because I have x2 number 3 and 2x number 8's I only have 3 and still need another 6.

Is there going to be any way to trade these blueprints either as an npc or in game because it looks a bit silly to me having multiple blueprints for the same building when there so many different buildings to try and get.

Thanks

DeletedUser17

We are aware of the duplicate BPs issue and will implement a mechanic to make them useful in the near future.

I would also like to point out that the GBs are a long-time (end-game) feature and it is suppose to take a long time (weeks/months) to finish them. Finding all the GBs within a week is very rare, and only a (very lucky) minority actually achieves this. The feature should take players time to complete. Do not become frustrated if the BPs are not collected for a day or two. This will happen to everyone sooner or later.

DeletedUser3611

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I do appreciate the GB's are a long term end-game thing and I think they are a great idea too,if you'll pardon the pun.

It's good to know that the multiple blueprints will be useful for something,I look forward to seeing what that is although I do think that a BP exchange either in guild or some other way would be good.

Thanks

:)

DeletedUser1176

I got only one Bronze Age BP, and I have been motivating and polishing those a lot. Since its very hard to find those on a advanced server like en1 (arvahall), I decided to spent some diamonds and build my tower of babel 3 or 4 days ago... unfortunately my guildies and neighbour seems to not care about it so much... while I see it as one of the best GB.

So if anyone (from arvahall) here want to get BPs for the Tower of Babel, send a pm to me saying so and a invite to be friends, this way you can donate FP and get some BPs.

DeletedUser3157

Care to explain why you see Babel as such a strong GP? In my list of GPs, I have it ranked 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.